LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex In Diapers

Guest lilme

My favorite diaper sex involves me on my back, with a fresh diaper under me waiting to be taped up. My Daddy will hold my legs up by the ankles and do his thing, then finish diapering me. Then after a while when i'm really wet, I'll hump the diaper in front of him. I love that.

~lilme

I would like to pass along an idea regareding sex in diapers: We often enjoy soaking our diapers 'before', then pulling each other's down just far enough to expose the 'naughty' parts. This allows sex but with the added exotica of feeling warm wet lumps between our legs without the worry of getting any gel filling in the works! It also exposes the botts for spanking and other stimulation to further highten the foreplay errotica. Kinky, eh ?? Nice though ! <sailbad>

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

I'm not keen on destroying/wasting a diaper by putting holes in it and I really don't have too much experience with diaper sex because my husband isn't really into the whole AB/DL scene but the few times I got him to try it, I found my preferred method was for me to wear and wet a diaper for several hours to the point I need to be changed.

We do this often. Either she wears one and I pull it aside or I wear one and pull it aside in order to do the PIV part.

Sometimes though she will wear one and I'll open it up, get "inside" her and then she'll pull what is really the front of the diaper up behind me tightly over my butt. This way were both kind of wearing one diaper. She also has a lot more control over pace and stuff. It's awesome. Highly recommended :)

The wife and I do this at times. She loved the old 247s, and now likes the A+ from xp. She enjoys my Baby Pants 1st training pants, but they are strictly a comfort thing for me. I rarely orgasm, as I'm a bit self conscious, and pulling the diaper down lifts my scrotum, making it difficult to orgasm. I love it though, and the wife loves the slick plastic with lots of lube. She comes every time...hard...which is ironic since I'm the dirty fetishist! ;)

:drinks_wine:I am quite fond of leaving diapers totally in place where you can hump and grind against each other, or enjoy the wonders of lots of rubbing and caressing in the right places through all that thick squishy wetness.