LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex In Diapers

Diaper humping with my gf is probably my favorite way to get off.

Diaper sex is good too... I loosen the top tapes on mine so I can pull it out... and have her loosen the bottom tapes so she can pull the crotch of the diaper to the side. Works fine for us... I prefer her on top.

Couldn't agree more. Try some role play or head game: Imagine, you were at some place were you weren't allowed to actually have sex and that was the reason your both had to wear diapers. Then your GF could come up with the idea to perform the act anyway in the way described above. This works well with me and my GF, as she also works in the health sector and we actually fantasize about a sex clinic were people have to wear diapers by the clinic's policy, including the female and male nurses. Take it away from there. It's all in the head!! I can be so much fun.

Cheers, the Corporal

Just reading about this has made me horny. Can't wait, I'll have the house to myself starting after I drop off my mom at the airport today. To bad I think she will be coming home earlier then the planned 7 days. Was thinking of ordering some Abena, but not knowing when she decides to come home would be a big risk. And it would be very very bad if she actually found out that I ordered diapers. She's caught me in the past awhile back. Also recently caught me looking at websites and totally freaked. I'm not sure what would happen if she found them again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually found that the disposable underwear work very well for sex. It's easy to pull the front panel down to reveal your penis, and the leg gathers are way easier to push aside to expose her vagina for either penetrating or licking. My wife won't let me wear maximum protection briefs while we have sex because they're too babyish for her, so I have no advice with them.

This topic brings back HAPPY memories. My g/f at the time knew I wore diapers(cloth 1s) & we had good times playing with them. I took it a step farther. I put on 3-4 21"x40" diapers then cut a hole in them. After we played alittle she started to unpin me; I stopped her & moved around so I could be free but still be wearing the diaper. As we both got excited she grabed the back of the diaper and pulled it up tight. WOW!!! We both loved the feeling. For me cloth diapers are best for diaper sex & less messy.

Done it a few ways. Kind of depends on your girlfriend and her willingness to be in a diaper. The loosen the the upper tapes on the guy enough to pull it out is good coupled with the loose lower tapes on her diaper. My ex only wore on a blue moon so usually I was diapered and wet. She would straddle me while I was out with the diaper underneath or half done up. The crinkling sound coupled with the warmer wetness underneath rocked. The diaper to diaper hump is always fun too as long as she is sensitive or there is something in there for her (vibrating :) is the idea there). All good fun. Enjoy

Do not have sex with a women through a diaper! Just like leaving a tampon in for to long the materials can give her toxic shock syndrome and kill her.

... Uh... It hasn't yet...

But... I dont know about him, but I wouldn't worry about intercourse; going through the motions with a diaper over me would be good enough. If we were seeking to increase our family, it'd probably be immediately after changing me when I'm clean and "unsealed".

"Sex in diapers" is hard to picture; I usually picture a diaper, at least in part, as something that prevents it or renders it incomplete in terms of full copulation.

Do not have sex with a women through a diaper! Just like leaving a tampon in for to long the materials can give her toxic shock syndrome and kill her.

... Uh... It hasn't yet...

But... I dont know about him, but I wouldn't worry about intercourse; going through the motions with a diaper over me would be good enough. If we were seeking to increase our family, it'd probably be immediately after changing me when I'm clean and "unsealed".

"Sex in diapers" is hard to picture; I usually picture a diaper, at least in part, as something that prevents it or renders it incomplete in terms of full copulation.

Agree. Sex is a balance of mental, physical and emotional. With 3 variables, it is different with every partner. No, I can't imagine good sex while really wearing a diaper, but having a nice cloth diaper under you such that you can feel it is pretty good and gets into your head just enough.

So, for me the diapers are foreplay, not really a part of intercourse. I know, this is probably too direct, too blunt and too male, but that's me.

Hey

Just a general question. Has anyone ever had sex in diapers and what is the best way to do this? Im thinking about trying it with my girlfriend and just wondering if anyone has any good tips and ideas on how to do this?

There isn't any one best way. It depends on what elements of the fantasy get you into your kink zone. If you are disposibles, and you do the whole rip a whole in the fronts of your diapers... well let's just say she might give birth to a wad of teddy bear stuffing when you two finish.

My advice is the most lackluster response, but write down everything BOTH of your fertile minds can come up with and then draw them out of a hat and go with that one. Keep going until you try them all and then decide what is your preferred method.

So stop reading the forums, and go slap some skin instead. This forum will be here for much longer than your partners libido :) Go get her tiger!

Brutal

• 4 months later...

Agree. Sex is a balance of mental, physical and emotional. With 3 variables, it is different with every partner. No, I can't imagine good sex while really wearing a diaper, but having a nice cloth diaper under you such that you can feel it is pretty good and gets into your head just enough.

So, for me the diapers are foreplay, not really a part of intercourse. I know, this is probably too direct, too blunt and too male, but that's me.

All very interesting replies. For me I was a AB/DL when I was single, but when in a realtionship I felt way more comfortable being the Daddy. I dated lots of women after my divorse and found so many of them accepting being diapered and liking it. My present partner loves the feeling diapers gives her while having sex so much so it's all she wants. The new presure sensations she gets drives her wild. Pulling the diaper to the side works, and I agree that any loose absorbent can't be good to have inside you. I've gone as far as putting two very close sewing machine stitches side by side and then using a razor type knife or scissors to cut a slit. This really helps keeping the fluff intact. It's a bit of work but it can get the jucies going just making all the sets for the coming week. My g/f is wanting to take over the job, maybe a business idea is looming???? I'd like to hear from others of ideas that work well for them.

Having sex while diapered happens anytime she wants to have "fun" first thing in the morning. For us all we do is push down the front of my diaper, then pull it out and then she either gets on top, or will back up to me and we will do laying on our side.

She did get several yeast infections, and I have always wondered if that is because we would have sex first thing in the morning before I could clean myself?

I also really enjoy it when we are out doing stuff and she will masturbate me, for example at the movies, dinner, driving or wherever, and all she does is rub the outside of my pants, or if she can she will put her hand in mt pants (not my diaper) and masturbae me....

You know, I've always considered myself primarily a DL, but something about full blown intercourse in a diaper just doesn't sit right with me. The only way I could see it being appealing to me would be if it was in a bondage heavy atmosphere. If I was entirely tied up and unable to move otherwise might be interesting, but that's about it.

Manual stimulation/mutual masturbation is an entirely different story though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Just a general question. Has anyone ever had sex in diapers and what is the best way to do this? Im thinking about trying it with my girlfriend and just wondering if anyone has any good tips and ideas on how to do this?

Yes here is what you do. make a small cut in your diaper for your penis to come out and do the same for your girlfrinds diaper, the use surgical tape to tape off the cuts so the material inside will not fall out. kind of like a crotchless panty. It works great especially if you do face sitting as well.

• Like 1