LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex In Diapers

Hey

Just a general question. Has anyone ever had sex in diapers and what is the best way to do this? Im thinking about trying it with my girlfriend and just wondering if anyone has any good tips and ideas on how to do this?

Hey

Just a general question. Has anyone ever had sex in diapers and what is the best way to do this? Im thinking about trying it with my girlfriend and just wondering if anyone has any good tips and ideas on how to do this?

hi startoff by getting soft plasticpants [ try www.babykins.com] get pairs put themon eachother[ after applying babypowder] andthenshecanput slipperylubinsideand oh yes you'llgetsuper hard. play inthemandsee mmmfantastic1 try it ok

I did it a few times with an ex-girlfriend of mine. Just get both of you diapered up and have some good foreplay. Make a hole in her diaper in the right place and pull some of the loose padding out so it doesn't get in the way. Then make a hole in your diaper and pull you penis through it. My favorite way is to do this doggy style, I like to see my penis going into her diaper plus you can hear the diapers slapping and crinkling together.

lol i think true nappy sex is non penetrative, the best i have ever had is with one of my babies (who shal remain nameless). make sure you have both been wearing your nappy for a while so it is quite wet and simply press your nappies togeather, i find front of one nappy to the back of the other to be the best, but front to front can be good too, and then you simply enjoy whatever position you find most comfortable/pleasureable.

typically, my baby & i have only done this in dry diapers. for non-penetrative, we basically hump. but it really only works for me if i have a vibrator or something similar that provides more direct stimulation to my clit.

for penetrative, you can also just loosen the bottom tapes on the girl & move the crotch of the diaper to the side, & then loosen the top tapes on the guy & pull his penis out. it's a lot less messy than cutting holes, plus you can still use the diapers after.

Diaper humping with my gf is probably my favorite way to get off.

Diaper sex is good too... I loosen the top tapes on mine so I can pull it out... and have her loosen the bottom tapes so she can pull the crotch of the diaper to the side. Works fine for us... I prefer her on top.

Diaper sex is good too... I loosen the top tapes on mine so I can pull it out... and have her loosen the bottom tapes so she can pull the crotch of the diaper to the side. Works fine for us... I prefer her on top.

yeah, it tends to work better with the girl on top. trust me on this. ;)

Yes, sex in diapers is as good as it gets (although just being in diapers is very very nice). I've had sex in diapers a few times. First was over ten years ago with then girlfriend. I was not diapered because we hadn't gotten far along enough for me to feel comfortable telling her I liked wearing, diapers, too. I did make a hole in her diaper for myself. I remember pulling out and cumming all over the diaper (just something I wanted to do).

Hey

Sounds like a bunch of great ideas. I kinda of had that in mind but wanted to see what would be the best way for this to happen. My gf will be down tomorrow and staying with me for 2 weeks. I cant wait to see her and hopefully have a little fun!!

I just had diapered sex for the first time where both of us were diapered. We just loosened the tapes and had some fun. So hot I have been thinking about it a lot since maybe next time I can get her to be on top.

in regards to actualy penile vaginal/anal penetration - either daddy will rip my diaper off me.. which just adds to my excitment, being man handled and having the diaper ripped off, or he will tear a hole in it to penetrate me (he doesn't wear diapers).

or there is him masturbating me with either his hand inside my diaper, or even rubbing the outside.

and me rubbing my wet/messy diaper against him while i straddle him is a good way to get us both off as well.

it guess lot sof what you do depends on what you mean when you say you want diaper 'sex'

Here is an idea. Put a diaper on and rip a hole at the bottom where your penis comes out of and rip a hole in your partner's diaper where her pussy is and there you go, you two can have sex.

I have had diaper sex a couple of times, the last time is when she put four infant glycerin suppositories deep into my butt. and made me hold it in till i couldnt anymore. and as i messed my self i was dry hummping her and i also wet my diaper too. after a couple of mins of this, i cummed in my diaper and my wife, changed me and we went about our day like normal.

Do not have sex with a women through a diaper! Just like leaving a tampon in for to long the materials can give her toxic shock syndrome and kill her. If you are going to do this make sure she has some for of a douche available after.

My wife and I have sex with me diapered at least 3 times a week. It's usually in the morning, I have a soaked one on, and horny as hell, I'll pull out my junk (no balls), and she get's on top. At first she hated it, but now she admits, the soft squishy warm diaper feels good as she sits on me. Problem is, when I'm diapered, I usually finish too fast because it turns me on, so she never get's to.

Do not have sex with a women through a diaper! Just like leaving a tampon in for to long the materials can give her toxic shock syndrome and kill her. If you are going to do this make sure she has some for of a douche available after.

yeah well when you cut a hole in the diaper you gotta clear away all the stuff around it silly... you dont jsut rip and go.....

but honestly... the incident rate of toxic shock syndrome is about 1 in 2,407,079 .... which is about 112 cases a year.. so dont freak out and think if you get a little diaper in you you are going to get tss...

I had my GF fuck my brains out one time while I was wearing a diaper with a huge load in it. I was lying on my back, and she pulled the front of the diaper down far enough to get my penis out, and then straddled me, and away we went. It was especially nice for me, because I had an absolutely HUGE load of firm, solid shit in my diaper, and the combination of the fucking and the load in my diaper was fantastic.

yeah well when you cut a hole in the diaper you gotta clear away all the stuff around it silly... you dont jsut rip and go.....

but honestly... the incident rate of toxic shock syndrome is about 1 in 2,407,079 .... which is about 112 cases a year.. so dont freak out and think if you get a little diaper in you you are going to get tss...

How dirty is her snatch for her to actually get sepsis from a tampon?

As long as you clear the way you should be fine, I think.

When you poke a hole in a disposable diaper, the padding is going to come out. I'd be concerned that the padding, which is fibrous and contains SAP crystals, will get into the vagina and possibly be an irritant. It's also going to make a bit of a mess. While I haven't tried it myself (my girlfriend presently has an out-of-sight-out-of-mind view of my diaper interests), I think pulling the diaper aside after loosening the tapes is the better solution.

When you poke a hole in a disposable diaper, the padding is going to come out. I'd be concerned that the padding, which is fibrous and contains SAP crystals, will get into the vagina and possibly be an irritant. It's also going to make a bit of a mess. While I haven't tried it myself (my girlfriend presently has an out-of-sight-out-of-mind view of my diaper interests), I think pulling the diaper aside after loosening the tapes is the better solution.

I have been concerned as the SAP crystals get everywhere and, as we know, react vigorously to moisture.

My wife also gets UTIs fairly easy and I am sure that would not help