LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Wooden Paddle!

sarah_ab

ok so the other night i smacked my daddy, sorta playfully you know.. and he says "dont hit me"

well come on i'm just a little girl so naturally i hit him again.......... and then again.......

he says to me "hit me one more time and you'll see what happens"

so after a few minutes i punch him in the arm.

he jumps up and walks out of hte room.... i'm thinking what is he gonna pretend he's angry and sleeping in the guest room.

about 20 seconds later he comes back in...

he rolls me over (now of course i'm struggling and sayng how sorry i am, cause i know a spanking is coming)

he pulls down myundies and i tense up, ready for his hand,

but holy fuck was i surprised when it wasn't his hand that met my bum but a WOODEN PADDLE!!!!!

he proceded to spank me for what felt like forever, and when he finished my bum was stinging and red all night after!!!

oh my god it was soooooo good!

Guest NaughtyAshes

I'm happy you had a fun time!

I don't know about a paddle, but the idea of a wooden spoon sends chills of glee and terror down my spine.

well i've always told daddy i never wanted to be spanked with anything but his hand.. but at the same time i'd sorta imply if he wanted to try a paddle, i would let him... cause he knows if i REALLY dont want something, i will communicate this need using a safe word...

but man i loved it!

Thanks for the post Sarah. I definitely like and deserve to get my bottom warmed with a wooden paddle! It is very exciting for me and I can understand your needs! I love to hear my spanker say, "Diapers down! I am going to spank you. Get over my knee this minute!"

• 4 weeks later...

OMG My wife knows I'm into being spanked (giving too) and, although its not her thing (yet hehe) she's come up with a large wooden spoon and sometimes I get a few "Whacks!!" across my diapered butt for being bad! I'm truly afraid of the spoon (BUT I HOPE SHE REALLY LETS ME HAVE IT SOMETIME SOON!) I wonder just how badly I can behave before she gets the hint? I mean, dude, if she wants more sex all she has to do is turn my ass red once in awhile...

I'm so used to being good, but I'm not opposed to raiding the cookie jar...I also wish she made lots of rules for me with spanking for reinforcement!

I NEED to be spanked bad enough it stings terribly enough to make me CRY and hurt alot for a few days. Meanwhile, anyone who knows she and I is certainly Welcome to give her this suggestion. I often need direction (Stop that, Little Glenny!!!) I'm becoming such a disgraceful little diaper boy/ sissy these days. Not so grown up any more. Can't help it... I want to be a little boy again.

Anyone else need a spanking?

• 2 weeks later...

I got a spanking from daddy the other night cause I was biting daddy and I am not supposed to bite. I got spanked with the belt and a hair brush. The more I fight my spanking the longer it is cause my daddy only spanks me when I am bad and he knows I need a reminder to be good. Daddy spanks me cause he loves me and wants me to be his good little princess.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 different paddles. One is a hard nylon paddle that I made at work, years ago. The other is a plastic bath brush. Both do an excellent job, but there is a store in my area that has a wooden bathbrush that is round and flat on the backside. It looks like it maybe very effective. I will let you know if I ever buy it and find out for sure. Someday soon!!!

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...