LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting

Guest .Iramet

Guest .Iramet

Well, I've always sort of wanted to be a bed wetter, but never really tried to acheive it before. So about 5 days ago, I started a method that I've found on another site. All I do is take a dose of Benadril, about 30 minutes before I go to bed. As well as two bottles of water. Works great. I've woken up in a wet diaper each night. :D Now I'm gonna try and slowly wane myself off the benadril, in hopes that I'll be able to wet the bed without it. So what are your bed wetting methods if you have any?

I keep thinking about trying something like this... I've been wearing 24/7 for over a year and I'm still dry most nights. I hate the feeling of waking up and having a full bladder... I would much rather wet and keep sleeping.

I'm just concerned about taking pills...

Guest .Iramet

I keep thinking about trying something like this... I've been wearing 24/7 for over a year and I'm still dry most nights. I hate the feeling of waking up and having a full bladder... I would much rather wet and keep sleeping.

I'm just concerned about taking pills...

It works really well, and you don't have to continue taking them forever, just slowly wane yourself off of it. I did it again last night and it worked without the bdl.

Here is another method where drugging is not necesary - but make sure you have enough diapers. Basically, spend the day drinking water. Start out by drinking two or three full glasses of water. The rules are, try not to wet too much and everytime you wet, drink a little bit more than you wet. Within a couple hours, you'll be wetting very frequently. Drinking water over a minute or so works better than gulping. If you keep this up all day or evening, you'll wet every ten minutes or so. If you keep it up until you're ready to crash out, change into a dry diaper (and manage to stay dry before falling asleep - which might be hard) you almost guarunteed wake up wet. I'm not suggesting to drink alchohol, but it will increase the odds of not waking up. If you are wetting frequently enough, it shouldn't matter though. Just don't go overboard -you can poison yourself with water if you have too much - you should be alright if you fill your bladder, and then only drink enough to make it 'spill over.'

I would be careful with the Benadryl. It can cause people to pass out, as it appears to have in the OP's case. For most though, this won't work. You'll be more sleepy, but your bladder will wake you up.

Under no circumstances should you exceed the dosage to achieve this effect. There's a very, very good chance you won't ever wake up if you do.

Personally, (and I'm saying this as someone who wishes they could wet the bed in their diaper) if Benadryl had such an effect on me (it doesn't), I would stop using it until asking a doctor if it was okay to continue using.

um - its not really a hassle. Just drink frequently and you'll wet frequently. No rocket science involved.

It is if you have a super-strict bladder that will always, without fail, wake you up in the middle of the night.

Constant diaper wearing hasn't helped either. Now I have a bladder that holds less, and pangs me even more at night to go pee.

Still, it's not the worst thing in the world. I wake up briefly, shuffle myself to where I can pee without leaking, and then smile and nuzzle myself against a full(er) diaper.

Guest .Iramet

Well then that's why the bdl doesn't work for you. :3 Also, I never said that it knocked me out, it just helps me stay asleep throughout the night, as it usually does. Sorry about your ...strict bladder.

Well, the times I have wet the bed have been stress-induced. I'm normally having some kind of nightmare or replaying a traumatic event in my head when I tense up and begin wetting. I do wake up when I feel myself peeing, but at that point, it's too late. I've really never slept through a bedwetting accident, but when I was wearing 24/7 when I went to bed in a wet diaper, it always seemed to be more wet in the morning, which led me to believe that I had wet in bed, however if I am in a dry diaper, I typically wake up dry. At the time, I was drinking about a gallon of water each day, and I'm starting to get on that track again. I have a gallon jug, which used to have apple juice in it, that I refill with water whenever it's empty, and that's all I drink. I don't really want to take benadril, but I'm willing to try that method of only letting out a little every 10 minutes or so, and maybe my body will adjust. I have trouble sleeping if my bladder is too full, though. Actually, I have gone to bed with a full bladder, and woke up with a fuller bladder (ouch, pain)...so that didn't work.

Edit: Oh, has anyone noticed that when your bladder is full for so long, it makes you have to poop...like kinda soft or runny poop? I drank more water than I normally do (around 3 gallons that day) and though I had been peeing all that day, I felt some other kind of pressure, and it wasn't pee.... I completely filled a diaper with really runny poop...well, I guess that water has to come out one way or another. :)

The water definately has to come out one way or another... and if there is too much in your system for your kidneys to process into your bladder... it will get dumped into your bowels for removal. I've had that happen to me a few times... so now I cut back on my water drinking.

A full bladder will also put pressure on the bowel (theres only so much room in there.)

As far as doing that wetting every 10 minuntes thing - one of the keys is to not push your pee out. At the end of urinating, stay relaxed instead of contracting your muscles to shoot that last bit out like you do when standing. If you stay relaxed, and drink water every time you wet (at least until you get going) you'll be dribbling all day long. Theory here says you won't wake up every 5-10 minutes throughout the night - although thats how often you'll be wetting :) The hardest part will be actually falling alseep in time before wetting - so try not to change until you're almost asleep. Keep some diapers near by too - you might need a change in the middle of the night to prevent leaks. Keep two glasses of water on hand. Drink one (slowly) just after your last diaper change, and keep one to drink in case you wake up in the middle of the night. Good luck.

I would be careful with Benadril. For those of us with large or growing prostates (which begins growing at 25) you could experience an opposite effect.

Benadril can cause the prostate to grow and constrict the urethra. Waking up in the middle of the night with a full bladder and unable to release it is not what I would call a fun night.

If you want to learn how to do it naturally email me for a free paper. socalab at verizon dot net.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Well, I've always sort of wanted to be a bed wetter, but never really tried to acheive it before. So about 5 days ago, I started a method that I've found on another site. All I do is take a dose of Benadril, about 30 minutes before I go to bed. As well as two bottles of water. Works great. I've woken up in a wet diaper each night. :D Now I'm gonna try and slowly wane myself off the benadril, in hopes that I'll be able to wet the bed without it. So what are your bed wetting methods if you have any?

Im a recovering alcoholic. I used to wet the bed almost every night Id be drunk (which was ok as long as I wasn't away at camp with my friends or sleeping over at relatives). It stopped almost exactly the day I quit drinking. Just recently I tried wetbed's method and it worked! I woke up in the morning soaked and didn't remember a thing. Like he said the hardest part is falling asleep before wetting.

• 11 months later...

Well I've had success becoming a bed wetter by simply wearing each night and removing sources of anxiety surrounding wetting. I have a plastic sheet and a mattress pad too. I wear in the daytime too to weaken my sphincter muscles a bit though I don't wear 24/7. Basically you can be fairly certain of success if you don't sleep much one night, say just a few hours, and then go to bed the next night full of water. You'll be really tired so it'll be easier to fall asleep even though you'll need to pee. Hold it in while trying to sleep (this might take quite a while to do) and then you'll most likely wet while you sleep. Keep doing this and it will become more and more ingrained in your mind. Hypnosis tapes and a genuine desire to do this help a lot.

Of course you don't have to deprive yourself of sleep all the time but that can help get the ball rolling.

As a bit of an side to this topic, I managed to wet the bed last night not just my diaper but the bed too.

It's not a catastrophy though the beds protected.

Just unusuall for me to have leaks.

Ahh well nice fresh bed for tonight I suppose.

• 5 weeks later...

Keep coming back and stay pampered!

Im a recovering alcoholic. I used to wet the bed almost every night Id be drunk (which was ok as long as I wasn't away at camp with my friends or sleeping over at relatives). It stopped almost exactly the day I quit drinking. Just recently I tried wetbed's method and it worked! I woke up in the morning soaked and didn't remember a thing. Like he said the hardest part is falling asleep before wetting.