LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Web Cam Bondage

Recently, through another site I have made friends with a girl in America who is very submissive into and into web cam domination. We've tried one session and I was pretty bad at it. But we're still getting on great (we have a lot in common beyond our kinks) and this girl, lovely as she is, still wants to try the web cam thing. I was wondering if anyone had any experience in this area, and if possible could give me some pointers and ideas for things we can try.

She owns a few toys, a ball gag, a vibrator and some handcuffs.

One thing to bare in mind is that although I'm posting here she has no interest in the adult baby side of things.

Thank you for any help you can give.

We're still trying to figure out what she's into, which is why I'm looking for suggestions. She seems to be one of those subs who's into what ever the dom can throw at her, which can be fun, but it doesn't give me much to work with. Especially since I was never into web cam play before, I'm trying to learn for her.

And I would never divulge any information about her. Even though we only know each other online I do consider her a good friend, I just couldn't do that to her.

• 3 months later...
Guest No_named_shadow

What ever you do, you should be entirely confident. Make a plan before hand that has good ideas, but leave room for improvisation. Some basic ideas/themes to consider: self bondage but only you can say when she can let herself out, assuming she is AB/DL have her do that in diapers, maybe have her do embarrassing things while you talk dirty/embarrassingly to her, and consider rewarding her for completing these tasks. Maybe even have her handcuff herself and gag herself while she has her vibrator in her diaper, while you talk to her dirty and remind her how helpless she is.

That is only a brief start, hope that helps.