LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laxatives And Sleeping Pills

• 1 month later...

not sure but I can say that once i took a stool softener and two sleeping pills. still wasnt tired so i took two muscel relaxers and felt sleepy, woke up in a stinky messy diaper, as i took the stool softener becasue i was having troubles going a couple days in arow. so i can say it works. but mostly i think is not safe to mix, it could hurt you.

Playing with medication is dangerous.

Messing a diaper in your sleep is not a dangerous thing, but it can be a very messy thing if your diaper opens / leaks.

If you wish to experience that sensation, increase the amount of cod liver oil AND water in your diet. You will eventually loose bowel control be you awake or asleep.

As boys of about 12 we used to refer to this magical mixture, created to dose a teacher's coffee, as sominexlax. We never created it or used it but it was the stuff of revenge against teachers.

Flaxseed oil will not make you poop for hours on end if you take the right amount of it. Yes, it will make you very regular--like three or four times a day. However, if you want to poop like crazy, go ahead and take more of it. It will not hurt you. I take flaxseed on a regular basis to keep healthy. It is very healthy for you.

Don't mess around with medications to crap your pants! Just crap your pants if that's what you want to do when you get the feeling. I'm on high blood pressure meds and just recently the Dr gave me Uroxotrol. Both can cause a lower blood pressure but in my case after 2 days of being on the Uroxotrol I started feeling dizzy. I checked my BP and was 170/120. The reverse happened in my case! I stopped taking it & within 12 hours I was back to normal. I was very worried about the chance of a stroke or something like that.

IMO those who want to be incontinent should rethink it. Its not fun...not fun at all. If you want to do it for fun well I'm not going to judge you. But don't do anything to lose control other than let it go on your own & have fun doing it knowing you can stop anytime you wish. But to not have control at any time is an entire different ballgame. I promise that you will not like it