LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Medicines?

well are you looking for bowel are bladder incontinence?

i mean i dont know of amedicne that causes that.. however something like flax seed oil will cause your bowels to work so well, you may need to wear a diaper for protection in case you dont make it to the bathroom on time....

as for urinary incontinence, i dunno....

well are you looking for bowel are bladder incontinence?

i mean i dont know of amedicne that causes that.. however something like flax seed oil will cause your bowels to work so well, you may need to wear a diaper for protection in case you dont make it to the bathroom on time....

as for urinary incontinence, i dunno....

I was referring to urinary...something that is completely temporary, and can be reversed back

I was referring to urinary...something that is completely temporary, and can be reversed back

And pray tell you don't plan on giving these to your now pregnant fiancé, do ya??? :huh:

And pray tell you don't plan on giving these to your now pregnant fiancé, do ya??? :huh:

Gotta go with your sentiment, Repaid!!

I refrained from posting in his other thread...it sure seems like he and his fiance ought to have had some good solid counseling before they got to this point. It sure doesn't seem like they are going to be compatible, does it!

Good luck with temporary incontinence if that's what you're after for yourself...

I find that just wearing and drinking lots of fluids helps make peeing almost automatic...who needs a drug?? And...and many others will undoubtedly point out, gotta be careful about what drug you take...if you really want to get back your continence...what if it doesn't come back??

• 4 weeks later...

Instead of telling this guy what I think of his question like everyone else is always so quick to do, I'm just going to answer it,

the answer is Flowmax a perscription drug that relaxes the bladder, its perscribed mostly to people with enlarged prostate but it does not have any shrinking effect on the prostate the drug is only for the bladder. Though it is perscription only, there are still ways to buy it online without a perscription plus there are other types of medicine out there which do the same thing and can also be bought on the internet, they may not make you incontinent but it will make it a lot easier to go

I have no experience with this drug. Are you saying that flomax causes temporary incontinence? I find it hard to believe that this would be the case. That was the question and unless Flomax really causes temporary incontinence, it really isn't an answer, is it?

• 4 months later...

I tried Flowmax for about 3 months some 5 years ago. It can be purchased online from out of the US and still have it shipped here, you just have to look really hard to find the right place. My personal experience is that it is very expensive since you can't use insurance, and in the end it did not work for me. I did find it made it a little easier for me to pee but did not actually cause incontinence I wanted. Of course I'm all ready urge incontinent and have very limited control so it may work for someone else. Other than Flomax, my research back then told me that there are other drugs in the same class but supposedly don't work as good.