LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Play Age

BBB

What is your average play age?

What do your scenarios usually involve?

Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene?

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment"

Does Shame/Humilation play a part in it?

Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive type?

How extensive to your scenes become?

Do your have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies?

My average play age is some where between 12 and 16, involve it being a daytime punishment for bedwetting or perhaps just a routine that is followed at bedtime. Shame is usually a big part for me with taunting and demeaning comments, but humiliation isn't something I focus on. The other figures in my scenes correlate directly to whatever scenario I'm playing. (i.e. daytime punishment, they're abusive.... bedtime routine they are the caring type)

When you say "regression" do you mean you eventually accept your fate, or do you constantly dis like it.

The majority of my fantasies have me always disliking it.

8 to 10

being to involved doing something tillit is to late and going potty in pants

wetting possablity soiling

could be warned if it happened again i would have to be diapersed :)

no

caring type and possableing to friends also playing and see what i did so they wet too

would depend

yes ricki

My average play age is some where between 12 and 16, involve it being a daytime punishment for bedwetting or perhaps just a routine that is followed at bedtime. Shame is usually a big part for me with taunting and demeaning comments, but humiliation isn't something I focus on. The other figures in my scenes correlate directly to whatever scenario I'm playing. (i.e. daytime punishment, they're abusive.... bedtime routine they are the caring type)

The older the better- usually around 13.

Usually forced wearing.

Yes, wetting is involved, but usually is not what starts it.

Punishment.

The diapers are shame / humiliation, usually. :P

A little of both- somewhat caring, but in a cruel, mocking sort of way.

I usually cannot write past one chapter.

Not exactly, no. Only one I liked, Lil' Mischief. <_<

Hard to answer. I either play as a 4yr old, or an 8-10yr old.

All of them involve daddy/daughter play. Lots of little girly things like dolls, dress up, dancing, stories, baking cookies, etc...

Wetting is usually involved. It doesn't make or break a role-play, though.

Both. For both ages, I have accidents during the day, and I'm diapered at night. So diapers during the day would be a normal punishment for me.

Yes.

The caring, loving type. Never abusive.

Mine become pretty intricate and extensive.

Of course. I have "guest stars" but a lot of the time it's the same person.

I tend to trade roles, though in my current relation ship I am all Daddy

me 3-6 Old enough to not be a baby but still prone to accidents - Sometimes I am my chronological age that is still subject to punishments.

As a daddy I am myself with the girl between 2-6, sometimes naughty teenager

for me wet (maybe messy) pants, furious mommy forced diapers, humiliation.

Sneaking diapers and getting caught.

as a daddy lots of love, cuddles, kisses bubble baths, chocolate milk, baby food, cartoons, playing kids games , sensuous diaper changes, punishment could be possible but it has to be agreed to in advance.

for me, yes always

As a daddy it might, but isn't necessary, a girl can act 6 and be very potty trained, maybe a goodnight at night just in case, yea I like the wetting/diaper aspect of daddying but isn't always important.

I would say normal punishment :lol:

as a daddy, normal depending on age played, possible as a punishment

for me yes, always

As a daddy, never, sometimes punishments happen but always followed by love and cuddles, never humiliation (unless specifically requested)

semi abusive mommy, she loves me but is at absolute wit's end sick of my pissy pants

sweet loving little girl

ranges from casual to very realistic depends on time.

I have had scenarios that lasted 15 minutes and some that were whole weekends

very much so

well, okay Timmy

Since you had a switch/role reversal response... here's a follow up question.

When you have a the role of the dominant person do you find you put aspects of your own "regression fantasy" into the scene?

I'm usually between 6 and 12 and it's not so much forced as it is a reluctant acceptance that I need diapers. There's no intentional humiliation but the caregiver finds it all so cute and endearing she can't really help but reveal it, maybe chatting to other mommies or whatever. I've never liked anything with a lot of cruelty in it, maybe a little bit of spanking but not too hard and only when it's deserved. Can't really say I have any recurring characters.

Around 2 - 7 or so, although what's interesting is that I regress from 0 - 7 whereas the inner child that has been jumping around my regular life ever since I was in my mid-teens is more around the ages of 7 - 14.

DOLLS, tea parties, being read stories to, Daddy fixing my hair in pigtails, watching children's shows through the mind of a child, putting on shows with dolls or (literal) hand puppets for Daddy, listening to Daddy sing to me, listening to Daddy teach me right from wrong, baths, a whole lot of snuggling, diaper being rubbed, tummy being rubbed, chocolate cake that Daddy feeds me when I'm good, scooting around our room in my diapered rear, dress up, general silliness, and so on and so forth

I tend to regress from 7 spirling down to to 0 in a countdown manner during these situations, and wetting is the catalyst for further regression. The more childlike and then babyish I act, the more babyish I'm treated; and so the cycle continues until this little girl is asleep while being bottle fed and peeing, warmly enclosed by blankets or tucked under the bed covers.

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment"?

Definitely normal. Gentle spankings on the back of full or newly changed diaper(s), known as love spanks to us, are as far as punishment goes.

Yes and no. As a child, I had almost no sense of embarrassment and the same applies to my regressed self. (I would be highly embarrassed if anyone other than my husband played actual witness to these pee-pee scenes, but I'm not at all embarrassed around him.) I'm talked down to, all while Daddy keeps a big smile on his face and obviously thinks I'm being adorable.

I am just spoiled rotten!

How extensive do your scenes become?

They last until I'm asleep, sometimes longer. They basically last until the duties of our real lives call for either of us.

Do you have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies?

Nah. I have a forbidden fantasy, but it's unrelated to this.

(What is your average play age?)

4-6

(What do your scenarios usually involve?)

No scenarios, really. It's too spontaneous and I'm too solitary. If anything, being that young kid who, despite being normal or above-average for her age, still has no bladder control.

(Is wetting involved? Is it the catalyst for the scene?)

Not a catalyst, more a byproduct.

(When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment")

Normal.

(Does Shame/Humilation play a part in it?)

I refuse to let it.

(Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive type?)

Does not apply

(How extensive to your scenes become?)

Does not apply

(Do your have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies?)

Does not apply

• 3 months later...

ranges from 2 to 5?

just being myself....playing, laughing, pretending....etc.

nope.....wetting my daiper maybe

never punishment I dont like punishment

nope...love, care, nourishing, and laughter are all that matters!

definately caring.

it varies I guess?

I dont have fantasies....I have a reality:D

about 1ish....juni is also a mummy!!

dolls/ plushies...colouring, games, kids films, reading, singing...you get the pic:)

yes wetting is involved...but it's not somthing we need!

it's no cataylst

normal..

humm...i guess it does sometimes...if im playing mummy it sometimes does!

as baby not so much...i wouldnt care as long as i get my way! so not shame

usually careing....as mummy i am forcful tho...im quick to put lil ones in for corner time!

thig is for us its not only 'play' its a way of life...so somtimes it will be full on and somtimes the lil things that go with our lifestyle but without giving us away!

yes we do but we are often spontanius<<sp too

hugs

juniper

xxx

Guest EgaoNoGenki

My planned novel about a 2nd kidhood starts the protagonist off at age 5 in 2005. I'm still on that part of the novel, even though he'd be 9 today. Therefore, my current play age is 5.

How do you think a kid would live a 2nd kidhood? Most of his possessions will have something to do with Pokémon. That's what his pajamas will exclusively be.

Oh, I see what you're talking about. My protagonist's older sister is extra talented at making friends so she has new girls over at sleepovers frequently. Tanaka tries to befriend them...

Also, when babysitters are sent to their house, the protagonist tries to charm them as well.

You can imagine how they'll react when they find out he needs diapers at night.

Yes. ONLY wetting, because that's all I'll tolerate. Typically at night. Other times, when he's on a long car ride (SUV ride in this family,) or when he waits in long lines at an amusement park.

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment?"

They're somewhat of a punishment. Since he can't have a dry night, he's made to wear bedwetter diapers (or regular ones, if he has a leaky night.) If his night is dry, he'll be allowed to wear regular underwear the following night, with an advisory not to drink much hours before bedtime.

Oh yes! In some of his sister's friends' sleepovers at his house, one of his sister's friends will notice a bulge in his pajamas and be like, "Hey, those are what my brothers' pants look like after he soaks his pull-ups!" Then she runs after the protagonist. The chase goes downstairs, then outside, to the back yard, and into a forest. He trips over a fallen branch; the girl tackles him. When she pulls his PJs down, she bursts into hysterics and calls him "diaper kid!" She steals his pajama pants and he's made to chase her back to the house in his pajama top and diaper.

I haven't decided who will be the abusive type in my story. His parents definitely won't be, so who should be???

There'll be many caring types. One of his sister's friends will feel sympathy for him, and during a slumber party, cuddle him throughout a movie.

This is a novel! The story starts in January 2005. Sometime in late July or early August, the family flies to Japan to visit the father's side. They drop off my protagonist to live there for a year. His Japanese uncle is stricter, so he makes the protagonist wear diapers 24/7 - to school, to anywhere, because he can't seem to control his urges well enough.

Then the family visits him to pick him up, then hops over to Korea, to visit the mother's side. They drop off the protagonist there for another year. This time, the Korean family doesn't allow him in diapers anymore under any circumstance. They decide that it's time for his bladder to mature at ALL COSTS.

The protagonist, family members, babysitters, and many of his siblings' friends. Classmates, et al. as well.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Between three and five years of age.

Most favorite scene is everyday, my wife treats me like a little boy but it's nicely mixed in with all the bigboy stuff.

Yes because I just do whatever I have to do when diapered and that's most of the time. Yeah, its central to my childhood.

Diapers are normal and expected. I just do what I gotta do no matter what else I'm doing and I don't worry about it at all.

Not so much shame 'cause I'm a proud infantilist lol. I like to relax and enjoy my diapering exerience and loving, peaceful acceptance of this fact is important to me. Humilation is sometimes nice but only some of the time. I like to be made to feel embarrassment in front of girls who are older and to not be ready for the potty. Its all about being little as a lifestyle preference. I do enjoy being spanked, especialy spontaneously, by women but its not traumatizing - it sorta helps me accept being small. Wierd huh?

I love the caring environment and so do alot of my friends and acquaintances.

They are becoming more and more lifestyle oriented. I need my littleness and I love my diapers.

Do you have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies? Usually women caretakers be it an older sis, auntie, mommy, nursery school teacher, sunday school teacher - along those lines. I like women because they know how to give love, and they are good at knowing when to discipline. My dad was good at spanking, LOL, too good so I'd rather have a female do it. Its totally non-sexual but still I'm totally engrossed in it, nothing is better.

As a adult recreational diaperist in a crowd of other DLs I havea blast and fit right in. As a Little Age Player I fit right in too. I'm like a chamelion in this aspect. I'm also a Switch (Care provider, Big Brother, Daddy Figure with experience in all these roles and much compassion for my fellow DL/Littles. This is not fantasy for me, its all about reality, having friends, and just "being". I live for today and wouldn't trade it for all the world.

I need to relieve stress and diaper use and little behavior help alot. I've always been a little guy inside that grown-up man exterior.

Guest SammyGMR

These are for online RP

-Usually around 4-10 years, 5 being my favorite to play.

-School, playing, the live if the average kid!

-Yes, I usually always play characters that are immature about their bathroom habits in some way. Be it bedwetting only or kids that just cant hold it. :P

-Punishment mostly

-Indeed, a 5 year old shouldn't be having accidents!

-Caring but strict!

-I usually can play a long term scene for a week to a month depending on the other person.

-I have Sammy and Keiichi, both my foxy younger selves. :3

• 5 months later...
Guest little eric

What is your average play age? 12-16

What do your scenarios usually involve? Age regression... some t/g.. some shrinking

Is wetting involved? Nope Is it the catalyst for the scene? Nope

When diapers play a part, are they a "Normal" thing or is it a "Punishment" def a punishment.. rarely usued

Does Shame/Humilation play a part in it? Humiliation and teasing and demeaning comments

Are the other figures in your scenes the caring type, the abusive type? some are caring some are like the mean sister type

How extensive to your scenes become? fairly extensive...

Do your have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies? Yep a few diff characters

Since it wasn't me that necroed the thread (which isn't as bad as people make it out to be anyways) I'll jump in :)

Between 8 and 12 years old... sometimes a little older 13/14

Usually having a leak of some kind and then getting a lecture about learning to be more responsible, that wearing diapers/pull ups does not make me a baby, failing to take responsibility makes me a baby. I sometimes loose my diaper bag (backpack) or leave home without it. etc

99% of the time

Normal - but my alter wants to be a toddler becuase toddlers arn't babies, so they get to do big kid stuff, but at the same time no expects them to keep up with their own diaper changes, their own diaper bag etc. So my alter is jealous of the attention a toddler gets, and has some desire for a sippy cup, pocket bib, velcro shoes and the like.

Yes - very mild. Adults and Authority figures are all compassionate, but other kids tease a little (good naturedly) Or a toddler gets into my diaper bag or notices my diapers and says something in front of others. Or a friend who is not diapered might make an offhand remark - or get ready for bed at a sleep over and instead of wearing pajama bottoms they only wear their underwear as a subtle reminder that they can keep their pants dry and I can't.

Caring

Fairly - don't currently have anyone to play with

Yes

Here is a letter I use sometimes it is from my 'parents' and is written to whoever is the caretaker role.

We would like to write to you and express our thanks for you involvment with our son Todd. You might be a teacher or a chaperon on a school field trip, scoutmaster, coach, or parent having Todd over for a sleepover with your child, so we are writing this note to cover a few broad points and situations that we think you should be aware of. Todd is not going to be too much different from any other boy his age, that is to say you can feed him pizza and put him down in front of an Xbox and he will be quite happy! He minds fairly well and generally listens to adults, but like any 12 year old if left entirely to his own devices he will probably find some mischief to get into.

Daytime activities.

Todd is the same as his peers in almost every respect both mentally and physically, with the exception that he has a neurogenic condition that renders him with little to no bladder control. Todd's bladder control is minimal at best, however he has full bowel control so he will still need the restroom like anyone else. During the day Todd wears a pull-up like product and he should have several extras with him in his backpack. He will take care of his own changes, but you will need to remind him to check and see if he needs to change otherwise he doesn't realize he is wet until his pull-up has leaked and his pants are also wet (We keep an extra pair of jeans or shorts in his backpack 'just in case'.) For short car or bus trips please make sure he changes into a fresh pull-up before you leave and for trips longer than two hours or any situation where access to a restroom will be uncertain or inconvenient then you can ask him to put on a diaper, which are far better suited to extended wear and can generally hold for two to four hours before needing changed. If you do not want the used pull-ups or diapers discarded in your bathroom trash, please let Todd know the appropriate place to dispose of his used items.

Sleepovers.

Todd also wears diapers overnight and will put them on when he is told it is time to get ready for bed, because of his condition we ask that you do not restrict fluid intake in the evening as this will not lessen his wetting and will only serve to dehydrate him. When we know Todd will be staying someplace overnight we will pack a waterproof underpad to protect his sleeping bag or your mattress. Please keep in mind that sometimes leaks happen, and while it can be a source of occasional frustration we ask for your patience and understanding and offer our apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Todd is well adjusted to his situation and aside from needing reminders to change he should be entirely self sufficient. That said, we do ask that you be somewhat discreet when dealing with this issue as we are sure you can understand that it can be a source of some embarrassment for him. If Todd will be in a situation where it is likely other children will become aware of his condition we ask that if possible you should prepare the other children ahead of time - Todd has been exposed to teasing about his condition all of his life and he generally handles it well, however when he feels ganged up on or singled out in front of a group he can react more strongly. (Please do not misunderstand - we do not want Todd teased, but being teased does not give him carte blanch in how he responds, if his reaction is too extreme or inappropriate then by all means take appropriate action just as you would the instigator.)

Todd's has a Blue Backpack which he uses to holds his supply of pull-ups, diapers, and a change of clothes. We are working with him now to understand that his condition is his responsibility and he needs to learn to keep up with his own supplies, that someone else will not be around to remind him to change or to pick up his bag, but like any boy his age this is a work in progress! Therefore you may want to help keep an eye on it as he has a tendency to set it down and forget about it and on occasion leave it behind! Please do not do all the work of keeping up with his diaper bag for him. If you should ever find yourself without his backpack and in need of pull-ups or diapers, Todd has an emergency prepaid visa card in his wallet (Which is not allowed to be stored in his backpack!), along with his Insurance Card, Student ID and Medical Alert Card. While we mailorder most of his supllies, he knows what brands and sizes he can wear from most retailers like Walmart and most drugstores, so in a pinch you can go just about anywhere.

Other than that, you are welcome to call or email if you should have any questions!

Wendy and Bill Anders, Todd's parents.

4-9

Being kept in diapers because I can't control when I go to the bathroom, unlike most kids my age.

Certainly, wetting is involved! Whether or not it is the catalyst depends on what's going on in the scene

They are Normal

Does Shame/Humiliation play a part in it?

Not unless my caregiver wants to use shame or humiliation for something not related to my diapers

BTW, whether or not I am comfortable with Shame/Humiliation should be asked of me, "out of character".

Mostly caring, I hope!

It depends who lng the scene lasts for, but they generally start simple.

David, of course, or maybe Mathew, Christopher, or Zander

• 2 months later...

9-11

Having to change from my boy undies in to girl underwear the reason can variate from wetting myself to being forced by others

sometimes

no diapers the girl panties are a form of punishment most of the time

Does Shame/Humiliation play a part in it?

Yes

abusive types in most cases

• 5 months later...

8-14

Accident at school, such as a bully is blocking the bathroom; my belt is stuck and can't get pants down; pooping pants while squatting under desk for tornado drill; wetting pants on bus during filed trip.

Sometimes wetting, sometimes messing, sometimes both.

Punishment after getting caught.

Shame, trying to hide it from other kids at school, and being made fun of.

Both. Some kids are mean and some teachers are mean (making me wear wet/messy school pants rest of the day. Some friends also wet/mess their pants at of compassion.

Dpends

Yes, I kid I used to make fun of for having accidents in real life. He gets his revenge and I get his reputation.

• 1 month later...

Age 4

Being spoilt by my Daddy

Yes, inevitably i wet my diapers

they are a normal thing

No

Caring type

Living out daily life, feeding, bathing, sleeping, park, shopping

No

• 1 month later...

I am usually between 13 and 15 but still having accidents and in diapers

I am crazy about the daddy/daughter rp involving changes and diaper sex

Yes. Wetting is involved.

They are a normal thing for me. I dont have a relationship where i am "punished"

Sometimes I do get excited by accidently leaking or when not diapered the desperate humiliation of having to hold it till Daddy finds a restroom.

There is only Daddy, he is very loving and caring and gentle.

They are fairly involved, we verbalize as well as act them out physically.

Daddys is of course Daddy, and I am always his lil girl, not a baby but not an adult.

10 mostly sometimes younger

Accidents from school=soiled pants) or playing= wet pants

yes sometimes

Normal when younger Punishment when 10 or more

yes Parent telling & showing everyone their diapered little boy that comes to the house; Taken everywhere with diaper & plastic pants uncovered

Both Parent pointing out I'm diapered older people laughing at me & pointing other kids asking why I'm diapered then we just play

Made to wear & use 24/7

depends on time & mood

kids I play ball & cars with Shop owners or waitress Mom & Aunt teasing me

• 2 years later...

between 2 - 8 months old

Being a baby between 2-8 months old, being breastfed, having my nappies changed and anything else comes with being a baby

Not always

Normal cause I'm a normal size baby I often wear disposable

• 4 weeks later...

Turning 5 and just becoming aware of myself as a little girl

Living in a home for foundling and wayward girls

Rubber diapes, panties bedding and clothes because they give feelings that are so strong they "eat me up" and "take me away from myself". Skirts that are very short, halfway to the knee, and I must be careful how I move or my rubber panties will show

Yes. A housemistress and "nurses" in the old sense of the word and some fairies, some who like me and some who do not

Chastizement

Yes. I am 'too old" to be in diapers and rubber panties, but that was done to me on purpose for wetting once

Both, depending on who they are with

Very

Yes. just about all of them