LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel Incontinence

<!--quoteo(post=207850:date=Jun 18 2009, 01:52 PM:name=Wet n' Poopy in NC)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wet n' Poopy in NC @ Jun 18 2009, 01:52 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=207850"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Been there, done that...

Huge chance of injury there....

Plus it is a known fact that some anal play actually strengthens the anal sphincter muscles. (wouldn't want that now would we)

I've had great luck following that 12 month diaper training method with a few of my own changes.

I just eat my regular diet and use one each of those yogurt products that touts "immune system boost" and "regularity". (the liquid kind)

I only go once a day in the morning, and it comes out by itself with no help from me whatsoever, and it's the perfect consistency (for me anyways), not runny or hard.

I barely feel it coming on and only have a minute or 2 to react before I soil myself.

I can still hold it if I want to, but it has taken me 2 years to get to this point, and after being chronically constipated my whole life, this has been some wonderfully welcome relief.

Sure would be nice if we could have a "sticky" (hee hee) where we could discuss and add own own ideas to update that document.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hey Wet n' Poopy in NC, good to hear u found a way to forefill your desire.

But as u said yourself it took u 2 years and u can still hold it in.

I personally do not want a permanent incontinence for now, would make my job a lot harder and diapers r quite expensive as well, but its great and very relaxing to just let everything go for a few days. Now for urine this came quite easy to me like i said in a previous post, just have to put on a diaper and i start leaking, but for bowel incontinence this is another story. So to get that "helpless feeling" i got good results with the anal rings.

And thats my second point, if u go to the main section of incontinence in this forum, u will see a lot off people who are incontinent not recommending it, so the anal rings give u a good idea what it will be like for real, but here u can still go back.

After all, not sure that all desires should become reality.

I would love to see some statistics about how many diaperlovers have a desire to be incontinent, and if so, if they want it to be permanent or temporary.

Personally i go for temporary, so if u have other methods, that don't take 2 years, :-), love to hear them.

The anal rings do give you an idea of what kind of life you will have incontinent. Although the fantasy of having it permanent has been with me for ever, I have had my doubts now and then. I have a partner that loves me to be incontinent and wants to botox me for a "longer test period" than the rings give me. I will wear the ring day after day, and enjoy it most of the time. Now that I am going to be totally incontinent for 6 weeks, I am excited about it to indescribable levels, but also scared that I will wish I could cure myself after a week or two into the new test. We practice a lot, with me being able to control when I go, but going when I am asked to go, no matter where we are. I am in a diaper all the time, and like that. I can handle a poopy diaper most of the time, with no complaints. But sometimes I just dont want a big load in my diaper. IM going to go ahead with the botox, and hope that it stays as exciting as the thoughts are now.

The anal rings do give you an idea of what kind of life you will have incontinent. Although the fantasy of having it permanent has been with me for ever, I have had my doubts now and then. I have a partner that loves me to be incontinent and wants to botox me for a "longer test period" than the rings give me. I will wear the ring day after day, and enjoy it most of the time. Now that I am going to be totally incontinent for 6 weeks, I am excited about it to indescribable levels, but also scared that I will wish I could cure myself after a week or two into the new test. We practice a lot, with me being able to control when I go, but going when I am asked to go, no matter where we are. I am in a diaper all the time, and like that. I can handle a poopy diaper most of the time, with no complaints. But sometimes I just dont want a big load in my diaper. IM going to go ahead with the botox, and hope that it stays as exciting as the thoughts are now.

From strictly a curiosity point of view, I wonder if you'd be willing to tell us more about how you are going about getting the botox treatment? I suppose there are doctors out there who will do just about anything a patient might want for the right payment, but I really wonder about this.

Further, it would be great to hear from you after this treatment to hear how you do. Thanks!

I have no idea why anyone would want to be incontinent. My mother was for 10 years. My dad lost bowel control for his last 2 years. Neither enjoyed it. It made life around them stinky and inconvenient. So, I am happy just to wear for fun and wet or mess if I want to; control is cool in my book.

I did find that the content of this topic was curious to read. I would like to know if the joy of achieving voluntary incontinence still exists after 6 months or a year? Has the accomplishment turned into inconvenience?

wribbit

It really depends on your mindset, Froggy. The few of us ABs who have trained and practiced hard to gain the incontinence they felt they needed, some of us see it as something we need to feel complete. It seems to be a variation on BIID, there are some out there who feel they need to be paralyzed or an amputee to be whole, it doesn't make much sense really, but it is who we are.

We're also still capable of taking care of our self-induced 'problem', or may be lucky enough to have a lover to help us. Also, proper management should prevent any 'stinkyness' issues, other than the infrequent oopsie.

In the end, it comes down to "to each his own". There are those of us who have experienced true incontinence and HATED it, thus recommending others against it constantly. Others of us have managed to make the journey back into diaper dependence, and would never go back. Our own, late, Heidilynn was one of the latter, happily incontinent and full-time baby lifestyle, even in public. She felt it was part of who she was, and wanted to live that life, every day, even when it wasn't easy.

It really depends on your mindset, Froggy. The few of us ABs who have trained and practiced hard to gain the incontinence they felt they needed, some of us see it as something we need to feel complete. It seems to be a variation on BIID, there are some out there who feel they need to be paralyzed or an amputee to be whole, it doesn't make much sense really, but it is who we are.

Well said!

Although I already have no real problem wetting and messing myself when in a diaper, I love having a poopy, wet diaper. I've been fascinated by the thought of Anal Rings that allow fecal material to just pass by and I know I've a history of holding it and getting to the point of impaction as a chile. Until I really practice self-diapering I've been only pooping about three times a week. Not healthy.

I am ready to purchase a nice anal ring but i live in the US. Does anyone in the USA have experience with such and can they recommend a source? I rather like the idea of becoming more childlike and don't want the control, just the end result.

BTW, its good to hear from you (two) Cali and (1) Belgian girls - you should weigh in more often - I do read your posts because they're fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I thought I'd share my experience with the anal stretching rings by Huse. I ordered a set last month and was excited to try them out. The smallest size was too small and the large at the time I could not manage to insert because I thought my hips were too small, although I gave it my best effort. The medium fit fine, but it slid out, even with a diaper on. I think this is because I had been using a large butt plug on myself for about a year and had already stretched my anus a bit. I hadn't tried the Huse plugs for a while and was contemplating ordering a harness to hold the medium in place until a couple days ago when I tried the large ring again. To my surprise I was able to insert it, all be it with some effort. Sitting down it actually felt fine once my sphincter cleared the widest part. When I stood up it held in place. Even when I pushed a little, it wouldn't pop out. Only after I pulled on it did it come out. I was happy to have it fixed inside me with no fear of it sliding out and no need to buy a harness. Now, the longer I kept it in the worse the pain became as my anus was held stretched. It also hurt to stand up or move around. I had to take it out after 20 minutes or so. It was caked full of poop which was a mess to clean up. However I inserted it again after about an hour. Again, the pain grew the longer I had it in and eventually I pulled it out. My sphincter was swollen and loose and It felt like I had a vagina back there. I decided to wear a diaper the rest of the day and overnight. I also drank some laxative tea that night. The next morning I woke up and took the dog out still wearing my diaper. With no warning liquidity poo started to slide out of my ass and filled my diaper. There was nothing I could do about it and I thought that this must be what it was like to have fecal incontinence. I went back to bed with a full diaper. I later got up and it filled some more to the point of leaking. I had to take a shower and clean up. I was also very sore and it hurt to sit down. Although I was sore I inserted the ring again. This time I about passed out. It was only in for a few minutes before I gave up and pulled it out, hoping I wouldn't pass out and have someone find me naked with the stretcher laying next to me. This morning I put it back inside me with no problem. The pain is dull and a constant reminder to me that my anus is being stretched. It makes me fantasize that I've been put in bondage with this thing shoved up inside me and impossible for me to remove it myself no matter how much it hurts. This is just a fantasy as I think the pain would be too much for me after a while. I'm going to see how long I can go today with it inserted. I've had it in for about three hours now and I can feel some poo that has slid through the ring inside my diaper. I have two very thick diapers on with a soaker panel and some blue rubber panties. I work from home so I'm able to wear this. I've been trying to do some work today but it's hard to concentrate being impaled like this. I'm also drinking a laxative tea again, so I should have an accident in about 8 to 10 hours. I'll probably have the ring out by then but I doubt my swollen anus will be able to hold anything back.

You shouldn't have too much pain if you keep practicing, the muscles get used to being distended. Now...having a solid object wedged in between your gluteus maximusses might be what's causing the pain, but it's hard to say.

Just don't end up like Goatse. O.o :fish_h4h:

Where did my watch go? I know I had it on a second...uh oh

arf,

pain usually indicates a problem. Be careful that all you are doing is stretching your anal opening, rather than tearing it.

I was able to hold it in place for a good 5 hours today before I finally decided it was enough for one day. My rear is somewhat sore, not only around my anus but also around my tailbone like it's bruised inside, which has caused me to gingerly sit down or stand up tonight. Other than that, so far so good. I don't think I've torn anything, just a lot larger than I'm use to for my skinny frame. Plus the Huse rings are hard plastic and has no give whatsoever. As Creepymouse said, practice makes perfect. I might wait a few days before I make another attempt. I like how once it's in it stays put and I don't want to over do it so much that it begins to slip out. I've been messing around with solid plugs for the past year. And although I did bleed the first few times when I first started, it hasn't happened in a while. I do try to be careful. Unfortunately I think I've lost a little elasticity along the way which could be from too much stretching combined with my age. I'd rather not become permanently incontinent, but it's a risk I guess I'm willing to take. Even after reading other people's posting who have no choice in the matter,and hearing how difficult life is for them. Still, I'm hooked. Plus I like to wear diapers. It's comforting to wear one, whether I actually use it or not. BTW - this is the first time I reached out to anyone regarding my pastime. I appreciate both your concern and advice, thanks. It's nice to be able to talk to other people who have the same interests without feeling weird or ashamed.

What would overdoing butt plug play do to ones sphincter over time, I'm talking jumping in at the deep end starting with large sizes ones and wearing them continuously not giving your sphincter a break.. I guess you could manage the pain with strong painkillers and give your bowels and butt plug hole a thorough washout with perhaps some antiseptic numbing ointment. You could go for days.....

If you sphincter is hold open that amount of time would it screw up the sphincter elasticity were it don't seal any more?

Please let me clarify. By pain I mean a dull persistent ache when the ring is inserted, not a piercing pain. It's very uncomfortable but I like that. The feeling of being opened up and stretched for hours was amazing. I was sore afterward, but I'm usually sore when I use a regular plug too. Now, I do think I have a bruised tailbone because the area is very tender whenever I'm in the process of sitting or standing. It's also not fun to cough, sneeze or blow your nose when it's inserted. No sign of hemorrhoids yet.

Prior to using the Huse rings I had been using plugs off and on for about a year. I started out with a large Doc Johnson (which really isn't that large) and worked my way up to a wider, longer and heavier plug which also likes to slip out. I'm by no means an expert, but I feel the more I've stretched myself the less elasticity I have. This might have to do with my age too. However, yesterday I purchased a cock ring and plug combo and had it in most of the day today. To my surprise it held in place with no problem, even after all my recent activity.

I would caution against using painkillers unless a doctor prescribed them to you. Playing around with prescription medication isn't safe.

The information I've read on butt plug play mostly say that if your plug pops out without warning, you need a bigger plug :thumbsup: If you can squat comfortably and give a little tug and it pops out, then it's just about right.

I've found that the largest in the Colt training kit (three graduated plugs) is a stretch at first, but quite comfortable after a few minutes.

That sounds painful and uncomfortable. Have you tried retraining your mind and body to work differently?

I have a great program for natural wetting and messing that is available for free to anyone who would to Email me and offer low cost hypnosis systems that are designed around that program. I will be happy to attach audio samples too.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

As most of u will agree is temporary urine incontinence a matter of just relaxing yourself and letting go, this is a lot harder for bowel incontinence .

Now personally i got great results with the anal stretching ring van Huse, (http://huse.com/scstore/p-218123_anal_stretching_rings.htm).

It takes a bit of practice inserting one, but ones in place it works great. Basicly its a butplug with a hole in it, when installed u will start pooping all over yourself very quickly, u really need to have a diaper ready or it will be to late already, its gets really messy, and there is nothing u can do about it.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Bowel incontinence for me was achieved through patience and determination.

I'm 5 years ABDL, 4 years incontinent now. Loving every second of it.

The training took roughly a year. I used just my mind and nothing else. Sure it was hard at first, but that is what training is for.

So yes I have reached the point where I don't even know I messed until I look in my diaper or feel the aftermath.

As always make sure Bowel Inc. is what you really want. It is expensive with ll the diapers and wipes.

And I lost almost all my friends and most of my familybecause of my desires. But hey, I am hppy being wetnmessy24/7. It does get lonely being a baby all alone. But whatever.

Just train your mind into thinking it is okay to release the pressure. Just tell your mind "I am going to poo now, right here, now."

Do it in public too with your training. Go to the grocery store and while browsing the fruit section or whatever pretend to tie your shoe laces and while bent down tell yourself the poo will come right there, right then, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Pretty soon you will be messing in any situation. there even comes a point where you lose so much muscle control the poo literally slides into your diaper without you even knowing it.

Being incontinent is AWESOME!!!

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

All I do is let it come out. All it took is one week of pratious i san poop standing up but that is it. have problems sitting though.

Yes. Believe it or not, it IS this simple really. :)

Just let loose.

In no time, the poo will slip out of your ass into the seat of your diaper like an ice cube in water. You won't even feel it until it's resting against your bum. :blush:

THAT is the time to flop down hard on the ground. Smear it ALL around your bum and genitals. SOft poo is good for this.

If the poo is hard, I like to physically play with it. I will grab the lump and squeeze, pinch, poke, push, pull, anything you can possibly do to a poopy lump. The bigger the lump the better too. :lol:

Nothiong quite like hving a lump so large it almost doesn't even fit in your palm when grabbing. Or course, it's lumps like these that are noticeable in public. Especially if you wear fitting jeans like me.

I think I said in another thread about this, and it has happened lot. That I will be standing somewhere in public and the poo sneakily slides out into my diaper but because it's hard and a lot, it physically pushes out my pants to create a visible lump in my pants. :o Nothing cooler than walking through the local walmart having people notice a large lump coming out your bum. :o And sometimes the stench is really bad to the point I have to leave public. :blush:

Once, I was asked by a walmart manager if I could do self checkout instead of waiting in line, so the smell could leave quickly. :o

Some people just don't get it. :glare:

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered up a set of the Huse rings, and they came in today. The smallest of them is nearly 2" wide, and took me nearly an hour to get in. I used a smaller 1" plug to close the gap inside it while inserting, and didn't remove it until I had it all the way in. I figured that'd be a good way to keep the mess to a minimum while putting things into place. Once I got everything set, I found it very uncomfortable; I had to poop before I even started, and it wasn't able to get through the hollow ring, it got all stuck inside. So, unable to actually evacuate my bowels, I had to take the thing out after a half hour. When I did, I found the diaper stained red with a small amount of blood, and I went very slow putting it in, using several other toys to open things up first.

I'm not terribly happy with my experience. I'm considering selling the two rings I didn't use (medium and large); if anyone would like them, just send me a PM. I'd sell the small one too, but I don't know who'd want to buy a used ring, even very well cleaned.

I guess you could manage the pain with strong painkillers

PAIN is your freind. Remember that one. PAIN tells the body, and sometimes, the mind, that something you are doing is going to, or has already, caused you damage.

Over counter painkillers DONT kill pain. Most are anti-inflammatory, and all they do is reduce swelling. Actual painkillers end in -ine, ie CODINE, MORPHINE etc. and these products are highly addictive, extremely strong, and without medical supervision, can kill. PAIN is a chemical interpreted response, and is the same as touch. If you kill PAIN, you also kill the ability to feel, which is the sole basis of muscular control.

Think of the last dental visit you attended, where the dentist 'numbed your tooth' to work on them. S/he killed the pain on one group of nerves, yet for hours afterwards, you were unable to control your mouth, and you also drooled like a 6-month old.

If you were unable to feel anything in your legs, just by trying to stand, you would twist your ankle, tear muscle and ligament from your legs, and probably do irreparable damage to your bones. Why - cause you can't feel where your leg, and therefore, can't control it.

• Like 1