LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Near Clearfield

cuddly ab

I'm open to the possibility of being a daddy for that little girl that needs a safe haven to be young, cute, playful and innocent all over again. I of course welcome the same kind of reciprocation. Msg me if you want to know my other profile names on okcupid, ldsingles, myspace etc.

I am a faithful member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Provided the usual moral safeguards and standards are abidded by, there is no conflict so far as I am aware. I am perfectly comfortable with this arrangement, and it's nobody's place to judge. (please don't waste bandwidth on said topic).

I've been a DL ever since I was six, and realized I was really an AB in disguise some time in my early teens. I was sneaking diapers for as long as I can remember, until I could support myself and "baby" myself shortly after moving away from home.

I have had the rare opportunity on a few occasions, to completely and absolutely lose myself as a baby. It's been so through, that for the life of me, cannot calculate the literal amount of time I was a baby in my grown up body! I look forward every day knowing I can diaper myself and let the stressors of the day fade away.

Someday perhaps I can be forced to be babied, and even embarrassed anywhere, when the demands of earning a living are not at the forefront of my daily routine. I've wear them pretty much every night for years and years now. While I don't like leaky diapers, I generally like to be in them for at least a little while. It bums me out how you can sit down, and leave spots behind. oh well :mellow: .

Thanks, and ni ni!

Here are some photos I took last year. I adjusted all the controls manually, on a tripod with a Canon A570 IS and timer. I only had five seconds before I had to be in pose! I'm wearing a blue onesie, blue plastic pants, and a slightly wet cloth diaper. I managed to slip away undetected just as the neighbors behind the view were walking into their backyard. I will upload some more photos after I take some new ones. I don't even have a beard now.

post-24149-1245146830_thumb.jpg

post-24149-1245146843_thumb.jpg

post-24149-1245146830_thumb.jpg

post-24149-1245146843_thumb.jpg

Archived