LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Firsts

DailyDi

Firsts  

368 members have voted

1. 1. How did you get your first diaper? (not as a baby)

• Bought it
    • Stole it
    • Given to me
    • Forced on me
  2. 2. How did you use it?

• Wore it
    • Wet it
    • Messed it
    • Came in it
    • Didn't use it
  3. 3. What kind was it?

• Baby Diaper
    • Training Pant
    • Goodnights
    • Depend
    • Attends
    • Store Brand
    • Other
    • Not sure

Ok probably not the best plan in the world. My parents owned a store in a mall and I walked to the mall most days after school, hung out there until it was time to go home. I remember at about 11 going in the baby section of Montgomery Wards, they always had packs of diapers that were torn open. I would play with them. I like looking at the diapers in JC Penny too but the store was brighter, more crowded and felt like they had better security. The Wards was uncrowded and the diapers were in a corner so I went there a lot. I always just looked at them and smelled them. I was there several times and no one ever bothered me. Well one time I had me a crazy idea. I snagged a diaper and stick it in my pants, walked over to the boys department and picked out a pair of sweat pants, and went to the dressing room. diapered myself as best I could not really knowing how, pulled up the pants. I loved how they felt, I had been obsessed with diapers for a while but this was the first time I was actually wearing one, by my own hand. peaking through the slats on the dressing room door, it didn't appear anyone was wiser to my grab. I justified it to myself I wasn't stealing as I never removed merchandise from the store, just trying stuff on. Well I went this far, I had to try wetting. I did, it leaked, I panicked removed the pants, and the diaper all in one motion, stuck them under the bench in the cubicle with the diaper hidden as much as possible, and booked it out the side door to the parking lot. I never did get caught, I am sure the store manager knew my dad, and it could have been really bad. Nothing was ever said by my family, and I felt horrible about it for weeks. It was probably a year and a half later before I purchased my next diaper.

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I actually got my first diapers from a friend. It was so awesome to say the least. I remember sitting on it and after doing powder pulling it up. The oddest thing, was while I was pulling it up, the need to pee came over me all of a sudden, like my body knew that I was supposed to just let it go, sense I would be wearing a diaper.

Truthfully I don't know what brand they were, but one had an orange strip and was thick and very soft too!!

I hope to find some attends one day. Otherwise I normally just buy my diapers now. Either from target or online from Bambino's.

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get your first diaper? (not as a baby)

Forced on me

How did you use it?

Wet it

What kind was it?

Baby Diaper

I was about 8 years old,and I wet my bed for a couple nights in a row.My mommy,was sick of the wet bed.So one night when getting ready for bed,my mommy told me she made up a nice warm bubble bath for me,and she told me I HAD to get into MY bath.She was going to get me all cleaned up,for the night.I was happy to get in.Mommy then cleaned me all up,and had me get out of the tub,while she dried me with a big fluffy towel.Then I remember her picking me up,while still in my towel,and carrying me to my bedroom and put me on my back on my bed.Mommy then told me she was going to be putting a diaper on me,to protect the bedding,if I wet agian during the night.I remember telling her nooooo mommy I do not need diapers,and diapers are for babies.Mommy then told me,I didn't have a choice,and because I was wetting my bed just LIKE A BABY,diapers were now my only choice.I next watched as mommy put a BOX of PAMPERS baby diapers,on my dresser,with a container of Johnsons baby powder.Mommy then opened the box of diapers and pulled one out,and picked up the baby powder.Then walked over to my bed,and uncovered me from the towel,and picked up both my ankles in one hand over my head.Then she opened the diaper and slipped it under my bum,and sprinkle baby powder on my bum.The whole time while diapering me agian,she didn't say a word.Then she lowered my legs,and applied more powder to the front of me.She then pulled the diaper up between my legs,and taped it into place.Mommy then pulled my bed covers down,and told me to get into bed,and to have a good sleep.Mommy then told me that my diapering was going to become a nightley routine,until I can stop my wettings during the night.Then she kissed me on my forehead,and turned off my light and left the room.I slept great that night,and when mommy came in to wake me,she pulled my covers down,and slipped a couple fingers into my diaper,around my leg area.I saw her just smile,and she told me good thing you had your diaper on,because you are soaked.Mommy then told me to just lay still,and she was going to get a warm wash cloth,and take off my diaper and clean me up.

That is how a got put back into diapers once again.

I guess you could say I stole my first diaper. I was around 8 or 9 (I guess) and was outside playing with some friends. I saw a cloth diaper on the ground covered with leaves. I picked it up and pulled the leaves off of it and slipped it down my pants. I don't remember if I ever wore the diaper or did anything with it. Hey, this was almost 50 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

First time I got a nappy was when I was 14 and on holiday with my parents and cousins. My cousin's kid was a bedwetter at age 5 which made me rather envious. They had a pack pampers size 6 which I, err, borrowed from. I was incredibly excited when I put them on that night, even though they hardly fitted. Overcoming my toilet training to wet them was really hard, and to mess them even more so, but once I'd done so I was spectacularly horny, so I suppose you can guess what followed.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure which of these events occurred first since they were very close together, so I'll include both of them.

One event:

How did you get your first diaper: It was given to me by my eighth grade girlfriend who remains a close friend of mine to this date. She had a younger brother in Luvs diapers, but she knew I was more interested in Huggies products and needed help obtaining them. We conspired together for a few weeks and came up with a plan to sneak the diapers into my house without my parents seeing. A week later, she went to a nearby store, and picked up a package of then-new Huggies Size 6 diapers, and the largest package of Huggies Pull-Ups for boys she could find. Over the next several weeks she began to sneak the diapers she had purchased for me to my house, and I hid them in my basement which was, and still is a mess. I eventually moved the remainder of those diapers into my bedroom last year. In addition to the Huggies products, my girlfriend also pocketed two of her younger brother's Luvs diapers, and gave them to me about a week before any of the Huggies products.

How did you use it: I took the Luvs diaper and I came in it. I had done something similar when I was about four or five-years-old onto the outside of three of my then-baby brother's dirty diapers. I had no idea what "the sticky stuff" was, but it felt good, and I hadn't experienced that feeling since then. I generally don't count the incident when I was four or five, because I had no idea what I was doing other than I was supposed to be tying the diapers up for the trash and having them rub against me "felt good." After I came in the Luvs diaper, I put it in a plastic trash bag, and hid it on top of the other diapers which were in their own bags. After I came in it the first time, I'd go into the basement every so often and jerk off into the diaper again and again. I think the first Luvs diaper lasted me about six months. After roughly six months of jerking off into (and onto) this particular Luvs diaper, I finally wet it, albeit by accident. Realizing how good this felt, I hid the diaper again, and a few days later, I got off into the wet diaper one last time before throwing it away.

What kind was it: Luvs (size 5?) baby diaper

Other event:

How did you get your first diaper: Well, there was a whole package of Huggies in my Grandmother's attic from when I was a baby, so you could say I stole it, although I guess you could also say that technically, it belonged to me in the first place, so I guess you could also technically say it was "given" to me, lost, and found. I really wish I had found a way to save these before my Grandmother passed on and the attic was cleaned; if I had, the rest of them would sitting somewhere in my house.

How did you use it: I came in it, and I had to be careful not to be caught. My brother would come into the attic unexpectedly, and I'd have to hide the diaper quickly. I'd try to hide between objects in the attic while masturbating with it so that I could hide it quickly in case one of my parents came into the attic as well. After I got off into it I realized that I hadn't thought of how I was going to get rid of the diaper; d'oh! I realized that there was a trash can in the upstairs bathroom, and I kept the diaper in my underwear as I snuck it into there to throw it away. I used one other diaper from the bag in the attic, and I threw that one away in a bedroom, but the bedroom trash can literally wasn't emptied in months, so I was able to go back to my Grandmother's several times, pull the diaper out of the trash can, (which only had tissues that I had used in it along with the diaper,) and jerk off into it again. The second one I actually did wet, and I'm still kicking myself for not finding a way to save the rest of the clean diapers that were in the bag.

What kind was it: Huggies baby diaper circa 1984/85.

Again, I'm not sure which was first, but both happened around the same time.

• 2 months later...

The first diaper I bought as an adult was a Pampers Size 6 from the Super Stop and Shop in my hometown. Actually, it wasn't just one, I bought an entire package of them. Thought they were wonderful, though I have since moved on to Bambino Classicos for my diapering enjoyment.

• 7 months later...

For those that dont know I was in a car wreck when I was 17 spine messed up and was left Incont. put In Pampers at the Hospital I was out of the hospital for about a year than switched ta huggies so I was sort of forced into diapers the hospital gave them to me I wet them I reganed Bowl control Think goodness . I fank dat answered all da questions . :P