LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Male Chastity Cage

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Has anyone ever been forced to wear a male chastity cage around their privates? I love the idea but wonder if it is safe... they all look like they would hold your penis down and I wonder if that could hurt it if you happen to get aroused somehow. And is it messy when it comes to urinating?

It is safe to wear but you need to take great care of anyplace it rubs and causes irritation, it should be removed once and a while for cleaning, and you shoul clean yourself well at that time.

I know of guys who wear them for long periods, the most common complaint is frustration, it gets painful when you try to get hard, that is the whole idea around the cage.

Go to the website and make sure you get the proper size for you, they come in different sizes to accomodate everyone.

• 3 months later...

I have a metal CB2000 which although quite heavy is comfortable even with an erection. One point though it isn't difficult to cum even with it on.

I thought the whole point of these things was to prevent (or control) erections and subsequently, orgasms.

??? :unsure:

Anondl

I thought the whole point of these things was to prevent (or control) erections and subsequently, orgasms.

Anondl

Well from experience it does control erections but orgasm is still possible. I believe that the newer plastic model have "Points of Intrigue" which is a ring of plastic teeth that make erection painful and equally painful if one tries to remove the device.

• 2 weeks later...

Anondl

Yeah, that's the point, but it's somewhat difficult to design a device that completely prevents that. The problem is trying to come up with a device that is secure (ie, can't cum or get out of), discrete, and comfortable. An additional problem is the different body, penis and balls shapes and sizes that people have, which prevents one-size-fits-all devices. So yes, a lot of guys can cum in a lot of the belt designs. They just have to try different devices to find one that works for them.

I have a (plastic) CB2000 and a Exobelt Extreme, and I can cum in the CB2000 if I work at it hard enough. Vibrators will definitely do it. I can also pull out of (and reinsert into) the CB2000 if I'm soft. I haven't been able to manage either feat with the Exobelt.

• 5 weeks later...

i have a question for anyone. my one ball never dropped down into the sac. now my question is how can i use a male chasity device since i only have the one ball there ?

I would imagine so, you'd just use a smaller ring is all....

• 2 weeks later...

I hear the CB devices crack too easy, any suggestions on which one to buy?

If your going to buy one buy either plastic or stainless steel, then you will not have any problems with rust or cleaning.

Plastic at least can be removed easily in the event of an emergency.

I'm going to order the CB 6000 from keptforher.com

I'm was wondering this morning as I was waking up. I wear a Huggies overnite as a soaker in my Tranquility diaper. The Huggies really swells up and makes the crotch very tight, I'm hoping this isn't going to be an issue with the cage. I hope the diaper doesn't leak.

Is there a way to waterproof the lock, shrink wrap or shrink tubing?

Phil

I've had many guys at Fetlife who write that they take showers and baths with their locks and it lasts for years. The CB6000 come with a Master Lock.

Phil

The lock is the biggest problem, they get all rusty and stuff.

All the devices are stainless, or plastic, so they work OK.

You can use the plastic locks, they work, if you have someone who cares about the lock being cut off.

Just my $.02.

Thats easy you get a high quality brass or stainless steel lock, all my locks are brass and high quality chrome for the loop, or you could always put a dab or vasoline work the vasoline into the lock mechinism, or seal it with blue rtv silicone sealer it dries quicker than the red or the home store stuff.

You can always seal the lock with candel wax also, it might take a bit of work to get it open but it will work.