LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pa, Pa, Pants Man!

Um, is that a girl or a boy? are they teaching boys to sit and pee?

A lot of people recommend teaching boys to use the toilet sitting down first as it's easier (and less messy before aiming coordination gets good), so I've heard. And I think "Shimajiro" is a boys name, but I could be wrong.

~ moogle

What's Reefer Madness, dare I ask?

~ moogle

It was a movie that was written not as "entertainment" but intended to keep people from ever trying marijuana by scaring the crap out of them. The problem with the movie is that it's so over the top that it defies belief even by adolescents. What it does is make you want to try pot to see if what they say is really true and then you find out they are a bunch of liars. The movie is best viewed after smoking a couple joints. Don't forget the popcorn, you'll need it. :D This is the link to the IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0028346/

Hugs,

Freta

Clips from this were featured in an FMV (Furry Music Video) Explosion where they dubbed in clips from South Park talking about this toddler who is a genius and he stands up and proclaims with a huge smile on his face "I pooped my pants!" I'm kinda peeved that FMV Explosion 5 was completely removed from the internet. If anyone has a backup of it on their hard drive, could you send it to me? However 1, 2, 3 (or FMV Explosion Furpile, which is 1, 2, and 3 combined), 4, 6, and 7-ish are readily available on YouTube. http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/FMV_Explosion (links that won't work are the aforementioned FMV Explosion 5, and Furpile 2 which includes 5). If you are a furry or are curious about furries, or just want to watch something to make you spit whatever drink you might be drinking and rofl, then check it out!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...