LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Game

faker

i thought of an idea to see what diaper games people can come up with, for example heres one from a story im writing. its disgusting at parts and requires a few people, plus it is written in a story form:

We would get given a packet of pull ups and a potty. This had started the potty training game. The idea was that we would each have a packet of pull ups and a potty at our disposal. There were three games to win. The first was who could drink the most before wetting there pull up, the second was who could go the longest without wetting themselves and the third was who could overflow there potty first. The first game was simple, skull a glass of water every ten minutes and a glass of coke every twenty. Nobody had held for more than 2 hours. The second had a series of rules. The first was that you had to drink a glass of coke every hour, you could only visit your potty every three hours for thirty seconds, you had to wear a shirt a belt your pants as well as your pull up. There was also the hall of distraction to get past, everybody had to ask you a math question, a joke, and you had to be tickled for 30 seconds. Then at the potty there was someone who ad to try and stop you from going, plus you had to remove all your clothes within 30 seconds. If you only got the shirt off you would have to wait three hours before you can try again, ext until you had all the clothes off and could use the potty. By that time you were pretty much full, you could wet your pull up but if it leaked you were out. This game had to be played in the garden so as not to make a mess inside. The winner of this game generally had a head start in the next game, because there potty would already have some pee in it. The goal of the next game was to fill your potty up so it would overflow. You were allowed to team up but the condition was you had to wear one of your other team mates pull ups from the round before. Despite that there were alliances formed and pull ups traded, some worse than others, especially since they would leak with every step and some people hadn’t managed to make the potty to poo. It was truly disgusting, but the winners would get a point. The top three lots of points were allowed to use the toilet that night but everyone else would have to ether go out in the cold to the potty, witch was moved to the front yard were people could see, or use there pull ups. The last place person got the ability to use the toilet but for every time they did they had to put on a diaper that had the outside potties emptied into it. The points were tallied by first in each of the games got 3 points, second got 2 points, third got one point, and whoever lost each game would get -1 plus have to wear the winner of the round’s pull up.

please post up your own games or edit mine.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Wetting / diaper games are dangerous - since it is human nature (conscious mind) to be competitive. As a result, your conscious mind tries to overrule your subconscious control and reactions - which causes damage to the nerve / muscle / area under question.

Guest MunchKitten

I think the winning Letter is D. Anyway, Remember the girl that DIED because of the "Hold your wii to win a Wii" contest, the poor girl drank so much water and held it so long that she died, all to win a Wii for her kids for Christmas.. Way too dangerous IMHO.

yea i agree games where holding your natural functions is encouraged are a bad idea, now trying to see how fast you can get your nappy to leak, now there is no problem with that sort of thing!

• Like 1

Another one - would be 'see how much your nappy/diaper can hold.... put on a clean diaper, a funnel and a jug of warm water.... and fill your diaper. You can cheat by adding salt - OR suicide yourself by adding liquid naturally.

I've got a "Pee-C" and it came with a game installed- I think it's called "s o i l i t a r e" wink.gif

Since I'm here alone I've adapted the solitare game dozens of ways to have diaper fun, letting the outcome of the game(s)decide what the outcome will be for me fish_h4h.gif You can count the games till a win and wear that many hours(or days or whatever), you can count the unplayed cards in a game similarly(risky business if you can only play a few), you can be stuck in your almost leaking diaper at the one-eyed-monster till you win before you can change(protect the chair and floor first), you can make yourself wait till you win before you diaper(sometimes that can be maddening), and you can add other "rules" to the game for scoring purposes(like making the "undo" button off-limits).

The hardest part is sticking to the rules you've set since there's nobody but you around to make sure you do it. Even if you cheat it's still fun to think about as you playrolleyes.gif

Tonignt I'm drinking coffee and waiting till I win so I can diaper for the night. I'm on my second cup and it's been at least a dozen games or more-BTW I use a 3 card draw, single draws are too easy laugh.gif The worst(best?)I've ever done without cheating was to end up wearing diapers for 3 days straight and not changing until I pooped or was about to leak cool.gif I gotta get back to my game and if this darn machine doesn't let me win soon I'm going to cheat and diaper up anyway 24.gif

Bettypooh

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The final round, played for night weight cloth and LeakMaster. Rollerball, one set for every point you score

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/8/2009 at 10:33 AM, faker said:

i thought of an idea to see what diaper games people can come up with, for example heres one from a story im writing. its disgusting at parts and requires a few people, plus it is written in a story form:

We would get given a packet of pull ups and a potty. This had started the potty training game. The idea was that we would each have a packet of pull ups and a potty at our disposal. There were three games to win. The first was who could drink the most before wetting there pull up, the second was who could go the longest without wetting themselves and the third was who could overflow there potty first. The first game was simple, skull a glass of water every ten minutes and a glass of coke every twenty. Nobody had held for more than 2 hours. The second had a series of rules. The first was that you had to drink a glass of coke every hour, you could only visit your potty every three hours for thirty seconds, you had to wear a shirt a belt your pants as well as your pull up. There was also the hall of distraction to get past, everybody had to ask you a math question, a joke, and you had to be tickled for 30 seconds. Then at the potty there was someone who ad to try and stop you from going, plus you had to remove all your clothes within 30 seconds. If you only got the shirt off you would have to wait three hours before you can try again, ext until you had all the clothes off and could use the potty. By that time you were pretty much full, you could wet your pull up but if it leaked you were out. This game had to be played in the garden so as not to make a mess inside. The winner of this game generally had a head start in the next game, because there potty would already have some pee in it. The goal of the next game was to fill your potty up so it would overflow. You were allowed to team up but the condition was you had to wear one of your other team mates pull ups from the round before. Despite that there were alliances formed and pull ups traded, some worse than others, especially since they would leak with every step and some people hadn’t managed to make the potty to poo. It was truly disgusting, but the winners would get a point. The top three lots of points were allowed to use the toilet that night but everyone else would have to ether go out in the cold to the potty, witch was moved to the front yard were people could see, or use there pull ups. The last place person got the ability to use the toilet but for every time they did they had to put on a diaper that had the outside potties emptied into it. The points were tallied by first in each of the games got 3 points, second got 2 points, third got one point, and whoever lost each game would get -1 plus have to wear the winner of the round’s pull up.

please post up your own games or edit mine.

That would be fun to tickle a woman that has to pee