LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wanting Diapers After An Orgasm

Well, if you don't want to put diapers after orgasm, there is only one conclusion - this is how sexually appealing diapers are to you. For most people - I'll relate to men here, having an orgasm means losing interest in women's body and actually women overall - this is due to hormone changes, that ejaculation has caused. The difference between women and diapers is that, women are a human being and you are attracted to them on the level above just naked body, but the truth is, that their tits and booty is nowhere as tasty as it was before you have ejaculated, right? You lose interest in this matter - same thing is with diapers, yet you won't cuddle the diaper, talk with it and see a person you love - you just see a sexual object that turns you on. Same with women, just naked body is your sexual object as well, but apart from this you are attracted to her on human - human relation as well, so even though her naked body don't turn you on anymore, you are still in love with her - because of who she is, which is definitely not the case with diapers. Once your hormones levels are setting back, you are getting turned on by wearing them again. All there is to it really, humans are really simple existences, after all we are doing everything that nature has made us to do.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 3:23 PM, John73 said:

Well, if you don't want to put diapers after orgasm, there is only one conclusion - this is how sexually appealing diapers are to you. For most people - I'll relate to men here, having an orgasm means losing interest in women's body and actually women overall - this is due to hormone changes, that ejaculation has caused. The difference between women and diapers is that, women are a human being and you are attracted to them on the level above just naked body, but the truth is, that their tits and booty is nowhere as tasty as it was before you have ejaculated, right? You lose interest in this matter - same thing is with diapers, yet you won't cuddle the diaper, talk with it and see a person you love - you just see a sexual object that turns you on. Same with women, just naked body is your sexual object as well, but apart from this you are attracted to her on human - human relation as well, so even though her naked body don't turn you on anymore, you are still in love with her - because of who she is, which is definitely not the case with diapers. Once your hormones levels are setting back, you are getting turned on by wearing them again. All there is to it really, humans are really simple existences, after all we are doing everything that nature has made us to do.

that really simplifies the issue way too much. Orgasm satisfies the sexual urge and if wearing diapers are entirely sexual to you then you take them off. But, if they are more than a sexual fetish item, you may leave them on or - more likely - put them BACK on soon after. If a relationship is based entirely on sex then after sex, the relationship can be a bit poor. But few relationships are purely sexual and so the romantic or friendship aspect kicks in.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2009 at 10:41 AM, SoCalDL said:

I was curious about this and became more curious after reading a thread about non-24/7 people wearing diapers for long stretches of time when they could.

After I have an orgasm, either from being in a diaper or any other way, I no longer have an interest in diapers. In fact I might plan to be in a diaper all day and things get carried away and I will just take it off. A few hours later I might put one back on again.

Anyone else have a similar reaction?

For me, the reaction was so strong, I didn't soil my underwear sometimes for years. Lately I've been wondering what it would be like to have a 3 day week end all to myself and be diapered up. The one time I tried it, I lasted from Friday mid morning until Sunday noon. And I thought I'd better clean up before anyone got home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is an interesting question and I have been here before.  I had lost interest in them and wanted to throw them away and pretend they did not exist after I had used them in "that way".  Have done the binge and purge that everyone else talks about myself even though I continued to need diapers at night.  Being a person with a diaper fetish meant I had lots of diapers and other things that I felt ashamed of.  I think a big part of this cycle for many people when they have passed the peak of sexual arousal is the self reflection moment when you ask yourself in a rational way what would someone say if they found all of these diapers and how would you explain this to a parent, a room mate or a SO who did not know about it.  

Now that I am older and like others will know things have changed.  I have a supportive partner, plenty of room to store them, no concern about my stash being found, no fear of being judged and a realisation that I enjoy diapers for non-sexual reasons.  I don't feel the same feelings of self disgust and a desire to purge anymore even after the moment of sexual arousal has passed.  

I hope others can reach a happy place with their diapers and become comfortable with them as well.  

• 3 months later...

After I cum in my diaper, i don't mind hanging out in for a while.  i know the post-cum feeling of being done with it, but that doesn't seem to last too long UNLESS I have to be somewhere. 

• Like 1

I used to lose interest in diapers after an orgasm, but only for 20-30 minutes, just long enough to recharge. Now I don’t lose interest in them. Still very sexual for me, but not entirely. I usually change into a fresh one immediately.

• 3 years later...
On 6/6/2009 at 8:41 AM, SoCalDL said:

I was curious about this and became more curious after reading a thread about non-24/7 people wearing diapers for long stretches of time when they could.

After I have an orgasm, either from being in a diaper or any other way, I no longer have an interest in diapers. In fact I might plan to be in a diaper all day and things get carried away and I will just take it off. A few hours later I might put one back on again.

around the house

Anyone else have a similar reaction?

I love wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. I wear for no other reasons than comfort and sexual  gratification. I find cloth diapers to be a safe way to have a pleasurable experience with out the risk of an STD. I love wearing cloth diapers a round the house. Sometimes I wear because the cloth of the diaper is warm and feels wonderful when, heated in plastic pants  I have had days where I planned on wearing nothing but cloth diapers, plastic pants, and a T-shirt all day. I do loose the urge to wear my favorite clothing after pleasure. I am disabled and this makes me feel better.