LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wanting Diapers After An Orgasm

I've notice no difference in desire. In fact, I tend to rush back into a diaper as soon as I can. After having an erection for a while, I will nearly always leak or dribble as the erection fades. The longer I have an erection and the more active I am, the more likely it is that I will start to leak as soon as the erection begins to soften.

Ive noticed such pheonominon but attributed it to the bodies need to focus on a world beyond procreation once the act is fulllfilled. If you use your fetish for sexual gratification, which personally i dont think ill ever understand any other reason for diapers, then once your sorted you can naturally let it go and carry on about your day. right now im in a tena maxi, tomorrow ive got some serious cleaning to do, but i know ill wake up happy and horny, diapers like weed take the edge off my day.

Welcome to the last 6-8 years of my life. It's still a problem for me, but lately I've been going after it with new attempts to move on from it.

For example, I use footed pj's as a restraint. I find that it will at least keep me in the diaper for a while longer, after orgasm. Still, at some point, I find myself slipping out of it all.

The worst part is the regret afterward, I know that if I don't get accustomed to it... I'm just going to keep slipping the diaper off afterward. Then I regret taking it off, but at that point, who wants to put on a cold diaper you just went #3 in?

Plus it's an expensive bad habit. Unless the diaper is totally used up, I just wind up having to put on a clean, new diaper on when I get over it.

Honestly, I think the only real thing to fix it will be a relationship. Having someone there to reassure me (and more importantly, comfort me), I'm pretty sure will keep me in the diaper.

• Like 1

Welcome to the last 6-8 years of my life. It's still a problem for me, but lately I've been going after it with new attempts to move on from it.

For example, I use footed pj's as a restraint. I find that it will at least keep me in the diaper for a while longer, after orgasm. Still, at some point, I find myself slipping out of it all.

The worst part is the regret afterward, I know that if I don't get accustomed to it... I'm just going to keep slipping the diaper off afterward. Then I regret taking it off, but at that point, who wants to put on a cold diaper you just went #3 in?

Plus it's an expensive bad habit. Unless the diaper is totally used up, I just wind up having to put on a clean, new diaper on when I get over it.

Honestly, I think the only real thing to fix it will be a relationship. Having someone there to reassure me (and more importantly, comfort me), I'm pretty sure will keep me in the diaper.

I thought number 3 was diarrhea?

If you're coming to complain about the spelling and grammar mistakes you see coming from the younger generations, you should at least be sure that your own complaint is free of mistakes. Physician, heal thyself.

:D You whippersnapper. I'll explain it to you when I'm not so stoned. :D

Anondl

I hate to be the stupid one in here... but how do you guys orgasm with your diapers on? I have to untape mine just to "do it" properly... >_>

How do I say this would being blunt? It depends on the mechanics of the situation.

If your diaper is too small, or penis is too big, obviously you'll have to take it off. This is much more common with store-brand diapers, or diapers a size too small.

Some though just enjoy it better with taking the diaper off, some like it more on... it's a personal preference thing at some point.

Oh, and it also means finding the right kind of diaper. I would refer to some of the diaper brands I first tried as sand paper, compared to what I use today. Again, you've got to try a lot of brands and find the one that works for you.

Attends just seem to glide for me, even dry. AbriForm and Bambino tend to feel better when totally full, near soaking/flooding point.

I hate to be the stupid one in here... but how do you guys orgasm with your diapers on? I have to untape mine just to "do it" properly... >_>

Depends. Sometimes I cum in it, sometimes not. Just make sure the diaper is a little loose. It doesn't have to be that loose for you to do it.

well i'm a girl so orgasming in my diapers is pretty easy!!!

i keep mine on after, 1. because i know i'm gonna be ready for more later in the night/day whatever.. and 2. cause daddy makes me keep it on

• Like 1
Guest John_Q_Sample

My lady is very cool with the whole diaper thang and I have suggested being forced to keep it on after finishing, but when it happens afterward she usually seems as anxious as me to have the diaper disappear.

course could also be thought of as this way.. after being penetrated with an anal plug, and getting off, do you want to keep the anal plug up there?

for many people diapers really are just a sexual toy

I used to take mine off right after, either due to time constraints or lack of interest. But I have since started keeping it on so long as I have the time. It adds a bit of extra thrill to use it like that and still be wearing it, and if you keep it on it stays warm and comfortable so that isn't an issue.

• Like 1

One of my favorite things about getting a "mouth hug" is that time right after climax. It is almost the same thing. At that moment, I don't really want any more "mouth hug", but it is something she is in control of and she will finish to the last drop. Guys get the short end of the stick on the multi-orgasm thing, but this almost extends the pleasure.

Back when my ex-mommy and I were together, she would keep me in diapers after climax. It is the time when most of us don't want anything to do with it. The idea of "I'm a grown ass man here in a adult diaper" gets in your head. I don't want it. She would make me stay in it. It isn't exactly like the time after climaxing after a "mouth hug", but it would extend it more in a mental way. A head high, if you will.

I am very much the type who balances my ALPHA-MALE with the ab side. The times I feel out of control, even if it is just seconds or minutes, it is valued. I love the "getting what you want, when you don't want it"-feeling. Having sex is a lot easier than getting a little bit of "feeling out of control".

Add one more to the list of those who remove diapers immediately after orgasm. The fact that I'm always super wet and sometimes messy probably has a lot to do with it. If I masturbated in fresh clean diapers, I might be more inclined to keep them on, but I don't. The wetter my diaper, the better my orgasm, with the best ones being in a messy (plus soaking wet) diaper.

I was wondering where that reference was coming to mind was from. I just didn't want to talk about blow jobs infront of babies.

Who said anything about blow jobs? :D We were talking about mouth hugs. :D I think you might want to talk to a professional about "projection" :D

Anondl

• 8 years later...

Yes I feel like wanted to take the diaper off. After cumming in my diapers so often, i started to like it in there. With encouragement from my wife. She always tells me a good boys wear cummies in their  diapers.so now I stay with it in my diapers.

I wouldn't say I don't really want them, per se, but the desire is greatly diminished. Though I haven't worn in the better part of a year now, so I'll probably end up feeling like I'm sexually frustrated every time I'm wearing once I get a hold of some again.