LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wanting Diapers After An Orgasm

I was curious about this and became more curious after reading a thread about non-24/7 people wearing diapers for long stretches of time when they could.

After I have an orgasm, either from being in a diaper or any other way, I no longer have an interest in diapers. In fact I might plan to be in a diaper all day and things get carried away and I will just take it off. A few hours later I might put one back on again.

Anyone else have a similar reaction?

This is true for me with diapers but as I get older and more into wanting diapers to be part of my lifestyle the sexual side of diapers isn't more powerful then the general need. Just like with BDSM, I'll play around for awhile, have my release then quickly put everything away.

I don't think that is clear though, an orgasmic experience simply reduces the need temporarily for anything sexual. When I was younger I would go weeks without diapers and then have a real strong urge where I couldn't function until I got into a diaper and then had release. As I've become older I now wear diapers as much as possible with at least a pull-up or Guard 24/ 7. I've also trained myself to wet at night, so they are more a lifestyle now than sexual turn on.

I'm in my late 40's now, I never thought diapers would be a lifetime fetish. In away it hasn't since I would consider it more a lifestyle now.

The only regrets about diapers in my life, started at 4, I wish they weren't a taboo and I could have continued to wear them. Also the feeling as a teen that I was the only one in the world with this fetish {pre-internet}.

Phil

Hi SoCalDL,

I have always believed there is something to this so I am responding here. YES, I always masturbate when in diapers, every day. YES, I definitely loose the urge to stay in my diaper for an hour or so. So I make sure I've gone peepee (and pooped if needed) before I play with myself, knowing that I'll loose my urge to keep the diaper on. If I plan to stay in my diaper for longer, which I often do, I'll leave it on anyway. Especially since I know I can ejaculate again after about 40 mins or so.

The temporary loss of the urge to be in the diaper is a definite phenomena that I always experience. I have often suspected that others experience this as well. Thanks for the confirmation!

Perhaps this has to do with the libido taking a rest and also the sexualization of diapers in part of our population. It is indeed something that could be more closely researched if it hasn't already been. Are ther any professionals/ Doctors in the house that might illuminate this topic?

BTW the correct spelling is ORGASM. (Chuckles) Why is it that a vast portion of our special population have such difficulty with spelling and grammar? Its like the plague! This is also something that might be further researched.

GlennDL

I definitely have the same reaction. After orgasm I want out of diapers. I posted re this phenomenon in the bondage section of this board a few months ago. More than a few times I have ruined an attempt at a personal best "time in diapers" by masturbating.

Anondl

BTW the correct spelling is ORGASM. (Chuckles) Why is it that a vast portion of our special population have such difficulty with spelling and grammar? Its like the plague! This is also something that might be further researched.

GlennDL

The generations behind us, I"m 55, are flirting with illiteracy. If they didn't have spell check in Word they wouldn't be able to write a resume that didn't get round filed upon the first reading by HR. Wear/where, Their/there/ they're are just a couple of examples of spelling and grammar mistakes that I see constantly. Perhaps its due to relaxing of standards in schools today or an addiction to texting that is contributing to the dumbing of America.

Anondl

Haha, SoCalDL, I didn't mean anything by it, that's a personal peeve of mine and definitely a topic for a different thread. Besides, I type so fast and my keyboard is such crap that I often have to fix mistakes. Also, I am sort of dyslexic and have ADD, which I'm sure most of us seem to have.

So it's not you!

Glad everone seems to see this phemonena. It's very interesting to me. Love to hear more!

BTW, anondl, I'd like to talk to you on another thread about that sometime since I see this in my students and in my own children. It's definitely the dumbing down of our culture here in the USA.

Everyone here is cool and I love u all.

Glenn

sometimes i want out also. but im forced to wear them. one for having a medical problem and two my wife/mommy makes me wear the diapers all the time. I have that feeling after sex i just dont want to wear one again. but im forced to as with in awhile ill wet with out knowing it. once i did it in the bed with no diaper on and ever since then im not allowed to be with out.

Thanks for the correction, I think I do a good job most of the time with spelling, thanks to the computer. As far as grammar, oh well!

I do agree, it's like a plague!

Phil

GlennDL

Haha, SoCalDL, I didn't mean anything by it, that's a personal peeve of mine and definitely a topic for a different thread. Besides, I type so fast and my keyboard is such crap that I often have to fix mistakes. Also, I am sort of dyslexic and have ADD, which I'm sure most of us seem to have.

So it's not you!

Honestly, it is a peeve of mine as well. I always run my posts through Word to ensure that I don't have any errors. I was in the process of upgrading stuff on the computer, so perhaps the spell checker wasn't work at that time.

I totally relate to this. After the deed is done, I go through an immediate 'purge cycle' lasting around 30 minutes to an hour at most. I say purge cycle because it goes beyond just not wanting to wear one and into the realms of feeling bad about doing so. I know to ignore those feelings though ;)

I have forced myself to wear one during that time though and once it was on me, I wasn't bothered about it being there, which is strange in a way :rolleyes:

Same with me. I wear a diaper once or maybe twice a week now (I sometimes wish I could wear more often) but after the hand job through my diaper, I also lose interest in diapers for a while. This lasts anywhere from several hours but mostly for at least 2 days before I get the urge to have anything to do with diapers again, including reading posts on the diaper sites. I've been this way all my life since I was a teen. I just make sure that if I have plans to do something in diapers like a shopping trip out of town for a day or a fishing trip with a diaper friend that I refrain from any JO for at least 4 to 5 days before my plans.

Rusty Pins,

We're the same age, I was like that from my teens to early 30's. It's interesting how DL/AB's go in different directions. Are you married, I'm not.

Phil

Same with me. I wear a diaper once or maybe twice a week now (I sometimes wish I could wear more often) but after the hand job through my diaper, I also lose interest in diapers for a while. This lasts anywhere from several hours but mostly for at least 2 days before I get the urge to have anything to do with diapers again, including reading posts on the diaper sites. I've been this way all my life since I was a teen. I just make sure that if I have plans to do something in diapers like a shopping trip out of town for a day or a fishing trip with a diaper friend that I refrain from any JO for at least 4 to 5 days before my plans.

I've always explained it like this... for me diapers are NOT sexual. Never have been. But the desire to wear comes from the same kind of sexual energy. I get strong urges to wear when I haven't orgasmed in a while. But after an orgasm.. all of that desire goes out the window, just like you say.

It's part of something called "paraphilia," or being aroused by an object. Once the "deed is done," the object temporarily loses its appeal...until next time, that is. It is a perfectly normal reaction for people that are turned on by diapers. (Kind of like the excitement of wanting something, and then the excitement wears off quickly once you get it). All part of human biology, I guess.

The generations behind us, I"m 55, are flirting with illiteracy. If they didn't have spell check in Word they wouldn't be able to write a resume that didn't get round filed upon the first reading by HR. Wear/where, Their/there/ they're are just a couple of examples of spelling and grammar mistakes that I see constantly. Perhaps its due to relaxing of standards in schools today or an addiction to texting that is contributing to the dumbing of America.

Anondl

If you're coming to complain about the spelling and grammar mistakes you see coming from the younger generations, you should at least be sure that your own complaint is free of mistakes. Physician, heal thyself.

"Orgasm" seems like a particularly difficult word for folks. My favorite mutation of it? ORGASISM! Cracks me up every time I say that out loud! :D

I also remember some question being posted to Google Answers along the lines of, "How can I have a stronger organism?" That cracked me up too. :lol:

Okay, guess I just post something on topic now. The original poster's feelings are very common. Back in my early teens, I only used diapers to masturbate. Of course, I wanted to wear them, but baby diapers didn't fit me, and I actually didn't know they made them any larger until I saw them in a medical catalog some years later. Anyway, after spending, I would have this strong negative repulsion of the diapers. I'd put them away and not think about them again until the sexual urge returned.

Later, when I found diapers that I could wear, I really started enjoying them for non-sexual reasons. Now that diapers satisfy a range of desires in me, I no longer have that strong repulsion after a climax.

Hi,

I don´t take them off after orgasms. I find it practical, that all my fluids are absorbed safely. I had my first orgasm in a molicare ultra plus.

Babygirl Kvetinka

• Like 1

I am also the same, although with time I've been able to put on a diaper faster after each orgasm. I've often forced myself to re-diaper or keep it on. When I am diapered I also have a tendancy to always want to be hard, I will rub through my diaper often during the day but stop before an orgasm occur.

I feel exactly the same way. When I have finished my "height of ecstasy", either by diaper or companionship, I don't want anything to do with diapers for a couple of days. I guess I am not alone, either.