LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scientific Nappy Comparisons

When you are getting above 4000 of urine/liquid I mean what do you expect of ANY diaper for that matter...who honestly urinates that much without purposely trying to completely saturate a diaper. Plus, it also depends on where the liquid is being put (i.e. front, back, seat of the diaper) they all add to the absorbancy.

Cuddlz = Bambino by the way :)

When you are getting above 4000 of urine/liquid I mean what do you expect of ANY diaper for that matter...who honestly urinates that much without purposely trying to completely saturate a diaper. Plus, it also depends on where the liquid is being put (i.e. front, back, seat of the diaper) they all add to the absorbancy.

Cuddlz = Bambino by the way :)

Yet people want a thicker, more absorbant bambino??? Honestly, I don't get it. I can't pee enough to get a diaper to capacity sometimes before it starts to have a urine smell or it degrades, even a bambino. I wind up changing before it's fully used which to me is a waste.

drew, It would be good if they add more pulp/fluff. Not to be thicker, but for better flood control. The SAP amount is great but it takes more time to absorb. The fluff will absorb more quickly than SAP. With night time accidents I have had pee leak out of the back at the top and it wasn't at capacity yet. I won't be buying anymore Biancos until I know they make that change. I'm going back to Abena because they handle the flooding better.

More pulp/fluff would upset a lot of people including myself because they are already quite thick - you start really fluffing it up then it becomes unmanageable to even remotely be discreet which a lot of people want to be somewhat discreet in wearing these.

I like the format of the XP Medical tests, with the dimensions and capacities in an easy to read table. However, I would like to see pads added to the list in their own category. Some of us use these ya know. ;)