LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nuk 5 And Adult Bottles?

kazubb

I know of NUK MedicPro ones, but can't seem to find a good place to buy them. Anyone have an online store they go to for these?

Where can I buy, other then ebay, adult pacifiers and bottles? NUK 5? Anyone know an affordable place online?

Cutest One Of All

has basic (white guard, unmodified) NUK 5's, and NUK 5 bottle nipples. I'm not sure where you'd get actual larger bottles though. If anyone finds the bottle nipples for cheaper, please let me know!

Pacifiers R Us

has modified NUK 5's. I have several - good quality, cute, and worth the price. In my experience, they last for 4 to 12 months, even with frequent use.

~ moogle

Guest YkDave

Being in canada, i buy my Nuk5 paci's and bottle nipples through 'cutest one of all'. Genuine nuk, no knockoffs.

I would love to get one of the fancy pacis from 'pacifiers r us', but at this time i cannot afford or justify the price :(

I have only seen a few adult sized baby bottles on ebay, not sure where else you may find them...

• 6 months later...

I was just dreaming about finding the ideal Adult Baby bottle. I'd love to find one with a teat as big as my Nuk5 but rounded like nature intended and with the nipple hole. Ideally it would be glass with a realistic bag system just like a larger sized system such as we had in the 1960's.

I suppose I'm regressing in a geometric fashion - question is, is it spiralling outward or spiralling inward? Any "geniousity" (no not a typo) in the house? Where is BabyEinstein when you need him? I'm thinking of changing my name to Bibonacci (Dibs!) hehe.

I'm getting to be such a baby.

I was just dreaming about finding the ideal Adult Baby bottle. I'd love to find one with a teat as big as my Nuk5 but rounded like nature intended and with the nipple hole. Ideally it would be glass with a realistic bag system just like a larger sized system such as we had in the 1960's.

I suppose I'm regressing in a geometric fashion - question is, is it spiralling outward or spiralling inward? Any "geniousity" (no not a typo) in the house? Where is BabyEinstein when you need him? I'm thinking of changing my name to Bibonacci (Dibs!) hehe.

if your looking for other than ebay to buy nuk5 pacis try online at www.fetware.com

are cheaper than ebay but only come in basic white

• 3 months later...

Your awesome!

also Ditto on that bottle style.

if you ever find it give me a hollar brah!

• 1 year later...

I got an adapter from DPF years ago to make any coke bottle into a baby bottle.I now have a Smart Water bottle & a Nestea bottle that looks alot like a real baby bottle. Only problem is cutting the label off then trying to get the glue off the bottle; so it isnot sticky. Any idears???

I got an adapter from DPF years ago to make any coke bottle into a baby bottle.I now have a Smart Water bottle & a Nestea bottle that looks alot like a real baby bottle. Only problem is cutting the label off then trying to get the glue off the bottle; so it isnot sticky. Any idears???

goo-gone.jpg

• 5 years later...