LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Some Clips Of Women Bound In Diapers/straitjackets

Guest diaperguy68

Okay, I get the diapers and bondage... but sneezing fetish? :blink:

Yeah I was going to say something about that too. But then again..if it had to do with her leaking alittle each time she sneezed..I could probably get it then. Ehhh to each their own hey?

Guest diaperguy68

sneezing is not my thing either. but we of all people should not be judgmental :)

i wish they would replace their sneezing videos with diaper bondage videos and make lots of them

i don't know what the popularity of their sneezing videos is but i'd be willing to bet that more people would buy the diapers vids

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

Pretty good huh?

Which are your favorite? I'd like to buy some, but they are a little bit expensive, so trying to decide where to start.

The ones that I have seen are all really good, I like the one with alexis and cory the best. My only complaint is that in the newer ones the diapers could be a bit tighter

how i would love to see them fill their diapers with an enema :) to see it done in a straitjacket would be the best

what would also be cool is if they did a video where one of the girls experiences extreme diaper punishment - wearing something crazy like 10 diapers at a time in straitjacket

"Do you ever have to sneeze while you're taking a piss? It's frightening, isn't it? It's frightening, 'cause actually, you can't do it! It's physically impossible to sneeze while pissing. Your brain won't let it happen. Your brain says 'STOP PISSING! We're going to SNEEZE NOW!', 'cause your brain knows you might blow your asshole out." - George Carlin

Guest Baby Tiana

Giggles. Thats pretty funny. But how can sneezing be a fetish? Would almost everything some one does be classified as a fetish. Like collecting?? I am wondering. Cause there are shoe fetishes (getting one now cause my bffl) Any ways. Who would want to always be sneezing. That would give me a headache after a while.

Guest diaperguy68

It must be nice having a sneezing fetish.. all you have to do is go out in public and wait for a girl to sneeze. Unlike us diaper fetishists who can only fantasize about women in diapers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

Has any one ordered one of the new ones? If so how are they?

Think they would do an enema video if enough of us requested one?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

Straightjackets and diapers are hot...

They sure are.. will you be doing some photos or videos like this on your web site? that would be hot to see.

They sure are.. will you be doing some photos or videos like this on your web site? that would be hot to see.

I will be. I bought the straitjacket for her specifically, but will have it here for future photoshoots. Look forward to putting it to good use. =)

Guest diaperguy68

No offense or anything, i still think the pics are hot, but they would be 100x hotter if it was a real, authentic straitjacket, i.e. a posey or max cita. the one in the pic looks home-made...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diaperguy68

has anyone ordered any of the newer videos? can you spot what brand/type of diapers they are? they almost look like a large baby diaper

i'm tempted to order some of the newer vids but i wish the diapers were small adult size + thicker.

No offense or anything, i still think the pics are hot, but they would be 100x hotter if it was a real, authentic straitjacket, i.e. a posey or max cita. the one in the pic looks home-made...

It's sort of a real straitjacket. It's not homemade, but it's also not made by a real straitjacket manufacturer. It's specifically a fetish item that I picked up at Castle Superstore. "Real" straitjackets are crazy expensive. Either way, unless you are incredibly strong, it's not something you could easily escape from.

In fact, I think if I replaced the cloth straps with leather, it would become a "real" straitjacket. The jacket itself is made of canvas, just like other straitjackets. Hmm... now it's got me thinking. lol

• 1 month later...

Hello there, I finally found where all my Diaper traffic was coming from. Yes I do use a real strait jacket by Posey. The SJ is found in hospitals all over the place.

The new diapers were provided by a fan. These are also Hospital Grade and rather expensive.

If there are any suggestions for future updates please let me know! I love new ideas. There should be a new update every day mixed in with the sneezing videos.

Thanks,

New Bound

• 11 months later...