LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So...turns Out I'm Gay.

A lot of people have suspected this for a while, but I technically never had any sexual desires during puberty. Though when I began getting into meditation, a particular mp3- Karuna Supreme- would fill me with Tantric Energy after a shower. (Tantric = sexual energy)

For the first time in my life, I felt a sense of...lust. Mainly it was towards males.

Anyway! I thought I'd say hi to everyone here. :D

EDIT: Oh, yeah...why I posted this. I'm actually curious about having a "boyfriend" on here.

I am about as old fashioned and conservative as one can get. I am straight

You did not choose to be gay. If I were you I would live life to the fullest.

You will find that you have many friends here.

A television documentary changed my whole way of thinking with respect to gay people. I no longer blame gay people for being gay.

A lot of people have suspected this for a while, but I technically never had any sexual desires during puberty. Though when I began getting into meditation, a particular mp3- Karuna Supreme- would fill me with Tantric Energy after a shower. (Tantric = sexual energy)

For the first time in my life, I felt a sense of...lust. Mainly it was towards males.

EDIT: Oh, yeah...why I posted this. I'm actually curious about having a "boyfriend" on here.

I am about as old fashioned and conservative as one can get. I am straight

Either you are being sarcastic, or have no place in this subforum. Either way, I respect your opinion. :P

And yeah, maybe I chose to be gay- but it was either that, or be asexual. (No sexual interest at all)

Either you are being sarcastic, or have no place in this subforum. Either way, I respect your opinion. :P

And yeah, maybe I chose to be gay- but it was either that, or be asexual. (No sexual interest at all)

I'll put it as simply as I can, His post is welcome here. He made no comment towards you or what you perceive as your choice in fact just the opposite. I'm not going to comment as to your age or what time you felt as you could decide what life has to offer you as you have already admitted you have no clue (making a choice for no sex or being gay is not a choice it's a cop out, so you don't have to accept you as you). I can't really say how in the world it feels like to be asexual..to me I can't figure that out can't even fathom the thought. But I do have friends that have told me they are. Kinda a bad thing if ya asked me but hey, if that's what you are then so be it. Everybody has opinions on straight or gay, he has stated he has changed his for the better, therfore he wasn't being sarcastic, he was offing you simply best of luck.

I was Raised pretty much like Redneck, the reason for that, simply lack of understanding. When the science caught up with the "choice". I learned it wasn't a choice, from my understanding..which is the science I understand it to be is simple you are either born straight..or your born gay. The only choice is whether you chose to accept that which you are. Perhaps you'' ll notice the following posts after yours. I don't think I'm totally alone with my views.

I don't judge you, nor what you do feel is your life and your pursuit of what makes you happy, as far as I'm concerned that's all that matters is that you are happy. I would caution you to make darn well sure of what it is you feel is what is right for you. One choice leaves you with alot of challenges. till then be happy and don't worry about what others think, that includes me. You have alot on your plate right now. If you want advise and knowledge ask for it.. making enemies isn't a good way to start for someone who seems as if you need some sound advise from those that may have breached the path before you..just say'n.

Ask anybody here when they ...at any point in there life found out from one day to the other.. "hey I like girls, or "hey I like boys" when they grew up! Things just happen..in my instance girls had cooties, the out of the blue..they might have had cooties..but I wanted cooties.. It's just that simple. Guys for girls, vice versa..or girls for girls, guys for guys. You at one point either knew or thought you knew. If you listened to others, then you really didn't seriously know. If you have to make a choice, then you really aren't there yet..course that's my opinion and view. Everybody else is entitled to theirs as well. I grew up in a different time, then the one you grew up in, and still remain to continue to grow up in another...my views might change. I hope not..I chose not to judge others.. I might have a opinion on choices, but only because people think they have one. Go with your heart, it's usually right. Peace. :huh:

I have been like you my entier life, I just want you to know your not alone in the way you feel, good luck and don't hide who you are you just wind up cheating yourself.

I don't remember who produced the documentary. I think it was A&E

What I saw were pictures of the subject's respective brains. The technology of Magnetic Resonance Imaging showed clear differences in the brain structure of straight and gay people.

red, what was the name of the television documentary ?

and dave, i wish you well in whoever you find to be with.

What I saw were pictures of the subject's respective brains. The technology of Magnetic Resonance Imaging showed clear differences in the brain structure of straight and gay people.

They had something similar on BBCAmerica on a show called John Barrowman. He's an actor in the show Torchwood. And in his documentary of sorts he goes looking for the definitive answer for why people are gay or straight. He goes through the M.R.I. just like you mentioned and it supposedly shows the same thing. But he found no finite evidence to conclude either we are born that way or not. Still was interesting. I personally believe its a little of both.

I saw the same show, can't remember either what it was. I also watched one were they had the genetics map. They showed the difference of male to female chromosomes. The Male (they seemed to focus the show on males) homosexual (Is that PC?, don't want to offend) showed clearly that they exhibited traits only found in females where as the "straight" male did not have these. I had gotten over my short sightedness soon after becoming exposed to a more diverse culture after leaving the Marines. I totally now stick up for the gay population if someone is bashing their lives.

A few of my friends find this odd. As they are still stuck with the unfortunate stigma, that their parents bestowed upon them. It's a shame. Our city has one of the highest populations of gays & lesbians. they even have their own sub section of town. BTW...The best club I ever went to was a gay night club...man can you guys party!! I didn't have to buy a drink all night..I felt I was misleading you, even though I was there with a date, and another couple. Just like our little world, If you can't at least adopt a "live and let live attitude". Your not quite "Getting" it yet.

I do still hold firm to my views, You don't make a choice to be gay, anymore than I made a choice to be straight. As I said before above, at some point in life you just became who you are. I don't fall for the Gay parents will make their child gay either. Still working on the "Bi" thing. Among others.

I would like to say that I am just me, and I am just a "normal" guy. Please don't for the slightest second think, that I would ever judge you for what you are.

Please don't feel like I'm right and you can't say whats on your mind just because I hold the title of "moderator" I can assure you I would not abuse that privilege. The only time I would invoke a penalty, is if someone was breaking those liberty's that we all deserve. Okay done..sorry to rant on and such. :)

• 2 months later...

Whats the difference between a straight man and a homosexual man???

about eight pints of lager.

no, seriously tho, arnt we all kind of bi in a way?

just look at how you interact with different ppl,

why is it you may get on really well with one person

of the same sex yet another simular person you hate?

and lets face it, its the book of lies that tells us

its bad to like the same sex. just look at the romans

they didnt have any worries untill they had that book

forced on their society.

and another thing, look at the monkeys, they use sexual

contact as a form of communication.

its a huge subject

and a lot deeper than will ever be discussed on a board here.

live and let live.

jay.

• 1 month later...

Im glad for you. It took me 6 years and a mistake to figure out who I am. Im bi and be happy with a guy. I love who I am.

It took me alot longer to admitt it to mysef, I knew but was afraid to act, because of where I was and my surroundings I just hid it.

Please don't hide who you are, the only one you wind up cheating is yourself, this is a lesson hard earned by me, I hate to see it happen to someone else.

It took me alot longer to admitt it to mysef, I knew but was afraid to act, because of where I was and my surroundings I just hid it.

Please don't hide who you are, the only one you wind up cheating is yourself, this is a lesson hard earned by me, I hate to see it happen to someone else.

Oh I know. 6 years and a counseler. But Im the happiest I have ever been. Im bi more towards the gay side and LOVE my diapers alot.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bi (which I wasn't aware of for a very long time). Most people (close friends included) just think I'm gay because of my speech, mannerisms, and how I dress (the jeans I wear are usually a skinny fit women's size zero (without diapers of course)). Honestly it would be easier if I were just one or the other, but no.

I just hid it well, I mean after awhile being around women and men, and I never made or tryed to make anyone, people started guessing, I always denied it of course I went along when people told gay jokes but I think they had the idea but no ne ever pushed it.

I sometimes wish they had, it would have been nice if someone took pitty and fixed me up with a guy, but who could you find everybody else was hideing also, well at least they did in the small town where I came from.

I act and talk and sound super straight(deep voice and all), without the dateing of course, so I blendid in, and when people asked I just told them I was waiting for the right one to come along problem is I watied too long, I wished I got out of where I lived maybe my life would have been different.

Hopefully someone will come along, before I'm dead I hope! LOL