LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Incontinent Episode

Its not very important in the history of DL/AB but it was an interesting situation. Last night I actually wet myself without any conscious effort by me.

I was fiddling with something in the bathroom and leaning forward against the counter. Not paying attention my bladder suddenly announced I needed to go to the bathroom (nothing drastic but a little pressure to remind me). All of a sudden I was peeing, I didn't have anytime to stop it, it just started on its own.

It was pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm thats good and bad, good that you can do it, bad that male incontinence is a sympton of prostate cancer

True however it only happened once. So I doubt there is a prostrate problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I really don't think there is such cause for alarm!!!

Geez, your going to scare a person out of his wits!!!

BBoy, congrats on a cool accomplishment; but is it what you wanted?

YeOldeDiapers has the right idea on this. Going around telling people "Go see your doctor" is a little soon. This was a single incident if there was a patern of incontinence I would definitely be concerned. It only happened once, so I'm not worried.

Actually I thought it was pretty fun, to have that single episode. Just a brief glimpse into what is like be incontinent. However I'm happy it was only once and not something bigger.