LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

Looks like Paper Pak has finally bitten the bullet and decided to streamline their product line!

http://www.attends.us/custom_products.aspx?id=6

They are also coming out with an "Extended Wear" brief....but it looks like it will have a cloth covering! That might not work well for those of us that like the plastic outer shell, and don't like the problems with chaffing and wicking one gets with cloth covered diapers!

Oh well....looks like they haven't messed with their waistband style briefs any more.....

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Paper Pak has finally bitten the bullet and decided to streamline their product line!

http://www.attends.us/custom_products.aspx?id=6

They are also coming out with an "Extended Wear" brief....but it looks like it will have a cloth covering! That might not work well for those of us that like the plastic outer shell, and don't like the problems with chaffing and wicking one gets with cloth covered diapers!

Oh well....looks like they haven't messed with their waistband style briefs any more.....

So what's happening wth Attends Classics?

J

Looks like they will continue their classic line (just called Attends Briefs in the new line up) but looks like they will put easy fit tapes on them.

According to their marketing deptartment (just spoke to them) the extended wear brief will be just like their breathable brief but with thicker and more absorbant padding. No padding in the wings and no plastic outer shell.

I recently tried the special care diaper and would have to say that there are plenty of better products available in the market.

The biggest problem i have with this diaper is the fit. The diaper is way to narrow between the legs to be considered a true contender.

Stick to the better brands.

There really should be a separate listing for Attends (North America) and Attends (Europe) as the diapers are completely different.....

I like the European Attends Special Care.....thought they were thirsty and nice and crinkly.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been buying Attends from a local pharmacy for awhile now... and i noticed that they are strange. They are Attends' 3-tape Waistband style, but they don't have a wetness indicator, just some blue writing down the middle. What is it, and are these correct or weird? I've attached some pics. That one with me in it is from my myspace page - see my signature.

post-14184-1189961420_thumb.jpg

post-14184-1189961613_thumb.jpg

post-14184-1189961619_thumb.jpg

post-14184-1189961420_thumb.jpg

post-14184-1189961613_thumb.jpg

post-14184-1189961619_thumb.jpg

I have been buying Attends from a local pharmacy for awhile now... and i noticed that they are strange. They are Attends' 3-tape Waistband style, but they don't have a wetness indicator, just some blue writing down the middle. What is it, and are these correct or weird? I've attached some pics. That one with me in it is from my myspace page - see my signature.

These are Paperpaks version of the 6 tape waistband version. Been out for a few years. I took photos of them when they first came out. You can see them on my site (if you are a member-membership is free--just have to post so I know you are a DL)

P3200220.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I can not say yet I am still working on 4 cases I have ordered earlier this year. If you want I can order more and compare. If it is thinner I think they are going to try to drop the waistband style and cal it a bad selling product to force us to cloth backed. I suggest you contact them, and we can also try to coax Proctor and Gamble to get back into the adult diaper industry.

is it just me, or are the latest batch of 6-tape attends even thinner than before?

It is sad what has happened to Attends. They used to be the best and I loved wearing them (hence my user name). They were thick, absorbent, and had that lovely baby powder scent to them. Now they are getting thinner and thinner and don't hold all that much...and worst of all most are cloth-like now :(

those would be the old style ones with the 3 tapes and the 3 yellow lines for wetness indication

OK, since i wear attends often enough and have a place that gets what i like for me i will post this for ya

The attends with 3 tapes per side and waistband ate given reorder #'s

Larges 2 bags of 18 per case are BRW103036

Mediums 2 bags of 22 per case are BRW102044

They have gotten a bit thinner in original out of the bag feel, but attends has said that they found ways to keep the absorbancy and also to compress the diapers down in size and save packaging costs. The packaging is not like the above picture anymore

oldnewattnd2.jpg

Another tip: don't keep your diapers cramped up. when you put them in the cabinent, drawer, etc, allow them to have some room, they may expand now that they are not smashed up in that plastic bag and box

I have never bought any of this specific brand before, and I know they change the colors with sizes on some other brands. Are all sizes of these white?

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote to Attends to inquire about the release of their new Extended Wear diaper, and also to let them know that I like their Waistband Style diaper best, as it fits well, but it could use a lot more absorbency. This is the reply I got:

Thanks for visiting our website and interest in our products. Our new

Attends Extended Wear briefs will not be available until December or

January. We do not have any future plans to make any changes to our

Attends Waistband briefs but your comments/suggestions will be forwarded

to the appropriate departments for future consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a pack of attends 10 larges (they didn't have mediums like I usually get), and they have a blue plastic lining and they don't feel the same inside. What gives? Anyone else have this problem lately? They also have 2 tapes.

I just bought a pack of attends 10 larges (they didn't have mediums like I usually get), and they have a blue plastic lining and they don't feel the same inside. What gives? Anyone else have this problem lately? They also have 2 tapes.

Attends makes numerous different styles of diaper. The one with the plastic lining has been around for a long time. What you probably want is Attends waistband style (be sure to avoid "breathable" unless you like "clothlike" diapers.)