LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

:Crylol:

I was just searching ebay because i am always buying things off of there and i came across a sealed pack of the Medium Vintage Attends with 6 tapes and waist bands size medium! Buy it now price was only 9.99!! I got the package with shipping for 17.00 total for a brand new pack of 22 vintage attends!!! Cant Beat that!!! I guess im having one hell of a good day!!!

2 years ago. I was removing some old boxes from a room in my house where I had stored them since I moved in. I was going to make the room into an "office" so teh stuff, that I obviously didnt use was just going to be thrown out. Just out of curiousity and to ensure that I didn't throw out anything of value, I took a look through the boxes to see what they contained. I found nothing I thought was worth savin. I did find though, a pack of tena that had been hiden away there for all that time. I had almost forgotten how they looked at that time8 - 9 years ago, just after I was injured and bought my house, but I knew one thing, I was happy, that the development had been so good to us. I don't lie when I say that they were almost twice as thick as today tena's and had padding going almost all the way out in the wings. I would never have thought anyone would buy such a thing on ebay, when you can get something much much better for the same money, so I must admit, they went out with the rest of the junk.

Julia mentions that the padding went round the sides more on the older Tena. I've never understood why they don't. I sleep on my side sometimes and without side padding, what hope have disposables of stopping leaks. I can imagine that people have to learn to sleep on their backs.

Tad.

Julia mentions that the padding went round the sides more on the older Tena. I've never understood why they don't. I sleep on my side sometimes and without side padding, what hope have disposables of stopping leaks. I can imagine that people have to learn to sleep on their backs.

Tad.

It works fine for me no matter how I sleep, I only experience very small leaks the time where I have bladderspasms and my bladder empties fully at once, and the old ones never offered any security in that sort of situations.

But I guess it may be different with the male anatomy, men tend to have something sticking out of the and I have learned that many men prefer to have this thing angled upward to either left or right side, I would think it could be quite a problem then because the thing would point to one of the "flaps" instead of pointing to the padding.

Could it maybe be a help to "park" the thing between the legs, where the most of the absorbant stuff is located ???

Could it maybe be a help to "park" the thing between the legs, where the most of the absorbant stuff is located ???

That's always the safest, when laying down. Even with XPlus, I've occasionally had leaks if I was "parked" (interesting way of putting it) the other way. Now... no worries at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Never heard of 10 Special Care before.

Usually when it comes to Attends, the 6 tape with waistband is their flagship product, while the 4 tape and no waistband is primarily marketed towards hospitals/medical institutions.

I stick with the 6 tape /w waistband

I just got my hands on 4 packs of the Vintage 1995 P&G Attends. These are the 4 tape ones. These old diapers are so smooth and they are so thick! THese are a great AB diaper! I cant wait to get my Baby Printed Tape on them! Winnie the pooh, Baby Mickey and friends, Care bears.! I cant wait!

Wow!

I found a case of Vintage Medium Attends Diapers from 1995 made by P&G. These are the super shinny smooth plastic with fainted yellow wetness lines and 4 tapes and micropore. These I think are great! best babish diaper! My gf looks so good in these! These are so thick and so absorbant! I cant wait to get my baby print on these! I have Baby winnie the pooh, baby mickey and friends, i also have carebear too! I might list some on ebay! Who knows! Im so excited! Yeah!! 96 vintage attends on top of my other vintage attends with waist bands! Mmmmmm Mmmmm Mmmm Attends! Oh yeah, does anyone else out ther like to put a diaper under their pillow or in their pillow case and then like to lay down and touch it? Or just have it there so when u get ready its easy to get to? aol name is BrenB84

Has anyone dealt with PaperPak recently.

I've been using Attends for years now and have called them some times too.

In October I called them and they were going to send some samples. They never sent them, I called spoke to someone who had someone else call me and that was it. They never followed through, I e-mailed them again last week and they never responded.

Phil

Hello , I like Attends diapers a lot but realize they arent made the same. They started making the plastic a lot thinner. However I read in one of the earlier posts that they started making the plastic thicker. I like a nice crinkly white diaper. Attends seems to come closest. I cant stand all those with numbers on them and odd ball colors. A thick white plastic diaper is the best type. Does anyone know if the thicker plastic is true with newer Attends? Plus what type of Attends are supposedly thick in plastic. Waistband ones or those with out. So just hoping to get some feedback on this .............Cheers.....

• 3 weeks later...

I went to my local medical supply store after getting fedup with Depends, and found these Attends diapers called "super slips"

this is the package

2731392g.jpg

and the diapers look like this

attends_slip_10_medium_etusivu.jpg

They are about 1/2 the thickness of my Abri-form X-Plus's, but hold about 2/3 as much. They have standing leak gaurds, soft inner lining, plastic backing, 2 great tapes (they work as if they have super glue) per side...they are wonderful diapers...I highly recomend getting a package.

What is the difference between Attends Classic 10 and Attends 10 w/Waistband? Are they different in absorbency, is one better than the other?

Thanks!

The 10 is Attends absorbency rating, so they should be just as absorbent. The Classic have 2 tapes per side and no waistband, the w/Waistband have a waistband, obviously, and 3 tapes per side. I don't know about other differences, because I never liked diapers without waistbands so I don't buy the Classic.

The 10 is Attends absorbency rating, so they should be just as absorbent. The Classic have 2 tapes per side and no waistband, the w/Waistband have a waistband, obviously, and 3 tapes per side. I don't know about other differences, because I never liked diapers without waistbands so I don't buy the Classic.

The Attends 10 is supposed to hols alot. Don't let that fool you. I do not like the Classic. They do not fit well and leak at the slightest wetness. The Attends 10 Wastband is what i am wearing now. I have yet to find anything better. The 6 tapes hold and fit great. The waistband helps with feeling secure, like it will not fall off. unlike the Classic, these absorb faster and do not leak. This is the best diaper i have worn yet and will buy them as long as I can.

:closedeyes:

I am looking for females to wear my diapers with print and take full body shots of you in the diapers. I will mail you up to 4 different prints and expect atleast 5 photos for each print. Send me a message if interested.

:closedeyes:

I am looking for females to wear my diapers with print and take full body shots of you in the diapers. I will mail you up to 4 different prints and expect atleast 5 photos for each print. Send me a message if interested.

Ok, so you are willing to offer me a free nappy for 5 pictures of me wearing almost nothing. I must admit it sounds like a real great offer :roflmao: , but I will have to ask you to wait a couple of years more before I give you my final answer just in case someone should come around with an even lower offer that I absolutely have to take, allthough it looks like it will be hard for anyone to beat :P:D