LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

[

Your approach to this SUCKS. People in general do not respond to poorly wrote letters like this. You don't act harsh to people and expect them to jump off a bridge for ya. I called Attends in 92 or 93 about my waste bands coming out. We had a good conversation and she sent me four packs at no cost for my inconvience. I'm a DL !! It's how you approach people that gets results. Your letter went to the trash, gaurunteed.

I do agree with Wayney in that your approach needs to be carefully thought out. If you're nice, they will be nice in return, as he pointed out. But I see your point. Ruining three diapers because of defective tapes is a huge waste of money and it is infuriating. Unfortunately, that's what happens when a company has new ownership or an ownership comprised entirely of bean-counters! Good luck in getting this issue resolved. I hope the others of us who have a favorite company don't suffer a similar fate!

uugh! I work for a company full of bean counters. Its not fun trying to hold the equipment together with baling twine and bubble gum. There still in business though, so they must be doing something right.

Attends is still my prefered diaper simply because I haven't found anything better. I've worn a lot of different brands and Attends ranks right up near the top in most categories. Tops on my list is fitment and color. A diaper just isn't a diaper unless it is white :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought some blue attends today. has anyone ever seen these before? ther are kinda small on me but really quite thick. I've never seen them before, and I was wondering if anyone else had?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got two cases of Rophel Super Briefs, medium size, from www.overstock.com. They are $28 per case of 96. The large size briefs are purplish in color and the medium size briefs are baby blue. I have the mediums (blue) and I like them better than the new Attends. They seem to absorb more and the filler doesn't fall down into the bottom in a clump, like the Attends. They are shipped in a plain brown carton. You should take a look at them on the web site.

these attends are really sweet. They look like the old pampers for boys made in the early 90's when I was a kid. the only thing I don't like about the ones I have is that they are size small and are a bit tight on me. When I flood them, which I have a tendency to do, they kind of leak just a bit. Oh well, I shouldn't complain. I have them, and it's sooo hard to wear diapers when you are college. Oh well, overall they are pretty freakin sweet!! YAY ATTENDS!!!

I was about to ask you that yesterday, but now you mentioned that they are a small. I used to wear them, but they are the old style not made anymore. You may be able to get them from MagicMedical online in cases if that is the ones you like. I thought they were cheap, and leaked like heck, and they did run a tad small in size, just like the X-plus now from abriform runs alittle small but is awsume otherwise. If you have a local source for them, and do like them, I suggest you buy them up as I'm sure the stocks a dwindling out as they are no longer made. hope this helps.

Hey I found these Attends at a drug store nearby and was wondering if they were a nice thick diaper, unlike a lot of the new ones?

Attends_Briefs_with_Waistband-resized200

those would be the old style ones with the 3 tapes and the 3 yellow lines for wetness indication

OK, since i wear attends often enough and have a place that gets what i like for me i will post this for ya

The attends with 3 tapes per side and waistband ate given reorder #'s

Larges 2 bags of 18 per case are BRW103036

Mediums 2 bags of 22 per case are BRW102044

They have gotten a bit thinner in original out of the bag feel, but attends has said that they found ways to keep the absorbancy and also to compress the diapers down in size and save packaging costs. The packaging is not like the above picture anymore

oldnewattnd2.jpg

Another tip: don't keep your diapers cramped up. when you put them in the cabinent, drawer, etc, allow them to have some room, they may expand now that they are not smashed up in that plastic bag and box

• 3 weeks later...

I've been buying Attends on ebay lately. I've been looking for the so called Vintage diapers ( 1993 and back. ). My question is this. Can you tell me what a diaper from 1988 might look like. I purchased some Vintage 1988 attends. Although they are clearly bigger than the newer attends I don't feel they are 1988. They are much fuller across they crotch and have the all blue tapes ( 2 tab) Here is the big but, The inner linner has that square plastic feeling stuff, I don't think this came about till later than 88. Yes/ no ??? The plastic outer cover is very smooth and crinkly !!!!!!!!

And as For that Plastic inner liner, that didn't come out till around 92, 93 and it was about the most uncomfortable diaper out there! Stuck to you, and you know what I mean. Like was said pulp bunched up and Clumped, I don't think yours were 88's sound like early 90's, but just my opionion. Should actually say something on the Box, if it came in plastic bag, definately 90's attends.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone knows Attends got thinner last year but they were still a great diaper. And they even looked better after PaperPak removed the yellow wetness indicators.

However it seems in the last 5 months, they are thinner even yet. :angry2:

I can’t even use my own tape anymore. If you even touch the plastic with standard tape game over. I got so pissed the other day when I was in the middle of putting the diaper on my tape accidentally touched the plastic and it was literally impossible to get the tape off without ripping the entire diaper. :angry:

I’ve thrown 3 diapers out in the last two weeks because of this. This was the last straw, I usually don’t send nasty emails to companies but this time I let them have, and I am calling them tomorrow on my cell phone.

Here is the letter I sent them by the way

What’s it going to talk to make you guys understand that your new attends now suck!

I’ve been emailing the company on this for the last 3 months

The outer shell on the new attends are too thin but now they seem to shipping thinner yet. I’ve thrown three of them out today because they rip when you take the tape off.

The Attends were so much nicer when Proctor owned them.

THEY SUCK NOW! Because you guys what to save money.

Thanks for nothing

I find that most of the time when you write companies respectably about their product, that they do respond and take you seriously. I have actually written 3 companies telling them I had a problem with their product, or that thier product has declined in quality. I got 3 responces and 2 refunds for the whole pack of diapers. But the bottom line is that the company is doing what give them the best outcome, usually money wise. But over the years I have seen diapers change for the worse *Depends* and then come back up in quality. Could be from complains or from people stop buying their product.

Just my two cents,

~Michele (o:~

• 1 month later...

I love Attends brand diapers from years ago. I got a bag of them from about 10 years ago. They were the Proctor and Gamble version ones. They were so much better then. I love the thicker crinkly plastic and the filler is thicker too. It seems most diapers now are thin and the plastic is very thin too. Its doesnt seem like Im wearing a diaper with todays ones...Does anyone know if there are any brand diapers made today that are thicker and thicker plastic(preferable white)...All those sites selling the older ones, like Ebay and such end up being sold for rediculous prices..$50 dollars or more for a bag of diapers??? oh come on now!........its just too high....I guess the thick plastic diapers are becoming a thing of the past ......Well just wanted to weigh in on this part about Attends. MDJ

Has anyone seen or tried the new attends Slip S. They look great, but only seem to be available in Europe right now. Any why is it that the better attends products are only available in Europe - I mean - what's the deal?

I was asked to try them out and did not find them to be any special good. The sizes seem to be wrong one size is too small and the next size is too large, it is allmost as if there is one missing in between. They fit ok, not super and not real bad, I guess if the sizes had been more fitting it would be much better. They had one single tab in each side, it is supposed to be mounted first time with that blue tape thing and then readjusted with velco like function. But the same problem occured as each time with the blue tapes that if you had it wrong first time all was lost since it would tear the nappy if you tried to undo it. They are thinner than the ones I use normally, but they did hold pretty well, I did not have any real bad accidents the times I wore them so I have not tried them in worst case. But the size issue and the old tape problem meant that I could not recommend them as better than the ones I use normally.

• 1 month later...

In summary, the specific names of these three diapers are:

1. Attends Briefs 10 Classic Style

2. Attends Briefs 10 Easy-Fit Tapes

3. Attends Briefs 10 Waistband Style

Number 1 and number 2 are basically the same with the micropore plastic feel lining; only the type of tape is different. All I want is #3.

-Hugs, Joey

Joey, you are mostly right, but the Attends Briefs 10 with Easy Fit tapes do NOT have the micro pore plastic inner lining. The have a similar lining to the Waistband style. I find them to be quite nice and crinkly....unlike the waistband style who's plastic backing is way soft and smooth and quiet.

I saw something scary on eBay last night: Attends with cloth-like outer covers!

If they decide to switch over to those #@$&ing cloth-like outer covers I'm going to find a new favorite brand.

Paper-pak is making attends with cloth outer-cover and sides, they are called "Attends Breathable Briefs" and will be on the market very soon. I do have some they were sent to me by paper-pak canada. I do like them, but i still prefer the attends with the micro-pore lining. These are just a new product and do not replace their other products. Check out the attends north american site for more details and it even has a little movie about them. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I was told by an PaperPak reb in an email that they plan on thickening the plastic up again.

Hopefully they will do this

I've been sending them emails for months on and off about the same issues. I hope what they say is true.

I havent tried Attends since P&G dropped them. Are they the same?

I was told by an PaperPak reb in an email that they plan on thickening the plastic up again.

Hopefully they will do this

I've been sending them emails for months on and off about the same issues. I hope what they say is true.

That'd be friggin great, I figured they switched glue on the tapes or something and that was the reason the bottom tapes seem to rip all the time.

Heh, when I first read the title I thought they might be thickening up the actual diaper.

I sooo wish they would add more padding to the diaper. I dream of having a 6 tape diaper like Attends with the thickness of an Abena X-plus. That would be the ultimate IMHO.

I sooo wish they would add more padding to the diaper. I dream of having a 6 tape diaper like Attends with the thickness of an Abena X-plus. That would be the ultimate IMHO.

For a thicker diaper stuff squirrels down a normal one. It wo*ks great and removes any nuts problem you may down there too!!!!! :thumbsup: