LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Guest baby

Attends Brand

What is the least expensive and most discreet place I can buy size small "Attends Extra Absorbent Breathable Briefs" from? Assuming thrift stores and Craigslist aren't an option, are their any other local places I should look?

What is the least expensive and most discreet place I can buy size small "Attends Extra Absorbent Breathable Briefs" from? Assuming thrift stores and Craigslist aren't an option, are their any other local places I should look?

I would say of Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Attends-Extra-Absorbent-Breathable-Briefs/dp/B001AQIDE8.

Thanks for the heads-up Repaid1, I've bookmarked those links and will be ordering some of these shortly.

p.s. something broke on your Google search :P

The sad thing is that I actually did a few Google searches before I posted in this thread. :P The first places I checked were links to the big chain pharmacies, but they either weren't sold in stores or didn't say if they sold them in stores. (I figured the small size wouldn't be available though.) I checked the links for Amazon and Wal-Mart next, but Wal-Mart's link listed them only as a ship-to-home option from a third party vendor called "WayFair" that I'd never done business with before. I actually did bookmark the link to Amazon, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a better deal that might have been more discreet. (I seem to remember them only being available from a third party distributor when I checked before writing this post, and the price was also about $10 dollars more than it is now.) I didn't know about Magic Medical, but I'm going to have to give them some serious consideration now. I'm pretty sure Amazon offers a "gift-wrap" option to ensure that any particular item stays concealed, but if for some reason it's not available on these, I'll have to look into Magic Medical, and then into making absolutely sure nobody else in my household reads the return address label. (There's always someone getting a package around here so it's not uncommon for one person to bring something in and look at the label to see who the package is actually for. For most stuff this is fine, but for something like this I know I have to be extremely careful.) Thanks again though Repaid1. You've been monumentally helpful! :D

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover

I got a pack of Attends Waistband style with 3 tapes and still white plastic and they are very thin and crinkly

They fit very well and can take a punch

The 3-tape plastic Attends compare closely to the plastic-backed Depends ;) A slightly different fit for me, but barely noticible. My Craigslist source for these dried up but at $5 a bag it was fun while it lasted B)

I got a pack of Attends Waistband style with 3 tapes and still white plastic and they are very thin and crinkly

I found a very interesting vintage Pampers commercial, that describes the old Attends "Micro-Pore" liner in their line of baby diapers, back in the early to mid 1970's.

So I just got some Attends off a site and was wondering what time period the Attends were made in? These are the slip regular 10; however, they were advertised as vintage forms of the slip regular 10 and have this "pro-derm" thing. I actually have another single of Attends 10, thinking more recent (European) and compared them, but I am not sure what the HUGE difference is, if any. Can anyone help?

Yeah, but to the guy, who was born in the 90s and did not get into the adult diaper world until the age of 16; it was a real miss out. Even if it was horrible, I would have liked to see what it was like to try one on.

Why don't the people that are looking for baby print tape just buy it then selfs and save a lot of money and they can use whatever diaper they want to use it on

For me Attends with Waistband smokes Depends in every regard.

The case I bought last week is the same as it has been for years. Thankfully, they seemed to have stopped messing with it. I still wish they put more sap back in them like the old days.

Still, it has always been my mainstay low-cost, everyday diaper. Great for wetting, and other stuff too.

On 2/3/2014 at 5:02 PM, JBonn said:

Just wanted to put in my period update on Attends Waistband style (plastic backed, 3 tapes, with waistband).

Nothing really has changed in these as far as I can tell, with the possible exception that the quality control on this product has gotten even worse.

Noticed today on an a site they were selling Attends with Waistband with a "soft non woven" top sheet in a different style box marked "Attends Care" with a different logo.

Anyone have any experience with Attends pull ons?

On 3/19/2017 at 11:02 AM, Andrea85 said:

Anyone have any experience with Attends pull ons?

On 12/28/2016 at 8:15 AM, krinklypants said:

Noticed today on an a site they were selling Attends with Waistband with a "soft non woven" top sheet in a different style box marked "Attends Care" with a different logo.

but still not a plastic outer shell... no thanks.. cloth like diapers are all the same.. they weep when wet and you feel wet in them.. sad.. sad sad