LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

What is the least expensive and most discreet place I can buy size small "Attends Extra Absorbent Breathable Briefs" from? Assuming thrift stores and Craigslist aren't an option, are their any other local places I should look?

I would say of Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Attends-Extra-Absorbent-Breathable-Briefs/dp/B001AQIDE8.

Thanks for the heads-up Repaid1, I've bookmarked those links and will be ordering some of these shortly.

p.s. something broke on your Google search :P

The sad thing is that I actually did a few Google searches before I posted in this thread. :P The first places I checked were links to the big chain pharmacies, but they either weren't sold in stores or didn't say if they sold them in stores. (I figured the small size wouldn't be available though.) I checked the links for Amazon and Wal-Mart next, but Wal-Mart's link listed them only as a ship-to-home option from a third party vendor called "WayFair" that I'd never done business with before. I actually did bookmark the link to Amazon, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a better deal that might have been more discreet. (I seem to remember them only being available from a third party distributor when I checked before writing this post, and the price was also about $10 dollars more than it is now.) I didn't know about Magic Medical, but I'm going to have to give them some serious consideration now. I'm pretty sure Amazon offers a "gift-wrap" option to ensure that any particular item stays concealed, but if for some reason it's not available on these, I'll have to look into Magic Medical, and then into making absolutely sure nobody else in my household reads the return address label. (There's always someone getting a package around here so it's not uncommon for one person to bring something in and look at the label to see who the package is actually for. For most stuff this is fine, but for something like this I know I have to be extremely careful.) Thanks again though Repaid1. You've been monumentally helpful! :D

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So I just got some Attends off a site and was wondering what time period the Attends were made in? These are the slip regular 10; however, they were advertised as vintage forms of the slip regular 10 and have this "pro-derm" thing. I actually have another single of Attends 10, thinking more recent (European) and compared them, but I am not sure what the HUGE difference is, if any. Can anyone help?

• 2 months later...

Why don't the people that are looking for baby print tape just buy it then selfs and save a lot of money and they can use whatever diaper they want to use it on

• 11 months later...

For me Attends with Waistband smokes Depends in every regard.

The case I bought last week is the same as it has been for years. Thankfully, they seemed to have stopped messing with it. I still wish they put more sap back in them like the old days.

Still, it has always been my mainstay low-cost, everyday diaper. Great for wetting, and other stuff too.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 2/3/2014 at 5:02 PM, JBonn said:

Just wanted to put in my period update on Attends Waistband style (plastic backed, 3 tapes, with waistband).

Nothing really has changed in these as far as I can tell, with the possible exception that the quality control on this product has gotten even worse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2016 at 8:15 AM, krinklypants said:

Noticed today on an a site they were selling Attends with Waistband with a "soft non woven" top sheet in a different style box marked "Attends Care" with a different logo.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

And now they've discontinued the plastic backed waistband briefs... I'm going to try and find and hoard as many as I can :(  I do not like cloth backed diapers, they don't feel secure to me and the covering irritates my skin, not to mention I just really do enjoy the plastic diapers.  Now I am going to have to figure a new everyday diaper that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that doesn't suck.  I always preferred the six tape design;  for some reason it seems like Depends Fitted Briefs in size Large have became obsolete and nearly impossible to find or I'd probably just go back to Depends, I guess, although not really my favorite. 

2 hours ago, krinklypants said:

And now they've discontinued the plastic backed waistband briefs... I'm going to try and find and hoard as many as I can :(  I do not like cloth backed diapers, they don't feel secure to me and the covering irritates my skin, not to mention I just really do enjoy the plastic diapers.  Now I am going to have to figure a new everyday diaper that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that doesn't suck.  I always preferred the six tape design;  for some reason it seems like Depends Fitted Briefs in size Large have became obsolete and nearly impossible to find or I'd probably just go back to Depends, I guess, although not really my favorite. 

3 tapes are rare on diapers at this point. Depends are garbage but honestly you might want to try wellness briefs they have a good fit and plastic. Northshore has the supreme light briefs in colors your going to have to try some samples and see what you like!

On 5/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, Comfortably diapered said:

3 tapes are rare on diapers at this point. Depends are garbage but honestly you might want to try wellness briefs they have a good fit and plastic. Northshore has the supreme light briefs in colors your going to have to try some samples and see what you like!

I got a sample awhile back on the Wellness Briefs, unfortunately the fit not so hot on me.  I personally don't need something that is going to hold more than a wetitng or possibly two.  

• 2 months later...

I liked the Attends plastic waistband briefs...They were good go to diapers that were all white, no stiff tape zone ,crinkly....and were not too expensive. In fact they were bundled into the Attends Care line, which were considered value tier. I now don't see too many Attends care on the shelves of some pharmacies. Attends now again has new packaging and seem to be goin with all cloth type briefs and underwear completely. I know they seem to be targeting the aging babyboomers who want nothing to do with diaper type garment. Hence why you see so much Attends underwear on the shelves mostly. So its then no more Attends diapers for me. I always liked the thick plasticky ones they put out way back when and the waistband ones were good enough for now....but that's all finished now .So again ,no more Attends diapers for me...

• 3 months later...

Attends disappeared from the shelves in the stores in my area yeeeears ago and never came back. This was back when paperpak bought them. Also depressed about the state of products in stores and pharmacies around here. I always keep an eye out for stores I can buy from in case something happens and my mail order doesn’t come in. Nothing but disposable underwear anymore. Unfortunately I have weird body proportions and haven’t do und any of those that don’t leak on me unless I change every hour on the hour. I would rather go back to catheters than have to change that much. 

... I'm going to try and find and hoard as many as I can [emoji20] 

Hello krinklypants! I started to order and save large quantities of Attends Waistband years ago, when first I noticed their availability beginning to decrease. So along with my wonderful supply of Attends and a few of my other favorite brands/styles for every occasion (day & night) I’m pretty lucky. Here is a picture of 3 bags of attends I just pulled out of storage tonight. Adjustments.jpg
Along this same line of thinking, I wish I’d stocked-up with a life-time supply of NorthShore’s AMAZING MegaMax when (just a couple months ago) they were the most absorbent and best fitting adult diaper ever! I don’t know if they’ll ever be able to correct whatever has gone wrong. It appears that the factory’s management in China has taken it upon themselves to change the manufacturing process, resulting in just another average product. [emoji20]
Can they go back to the true MegaMax design! Or is this just wishful thinking?[emoji848]
  • 2 weeks later...