LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Brand

Guest baby

I really wish the Attends in Europe would somehow bring them over here to the US. Not really sure why they are so different...I know many Americans would like to give the European version a try.

Especiially since the 2 new cases from Paper-pak are no better than the depends anymore. These are the ones w/ the swirls on the tapes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Unconstruct

I really wish the Attends in Europe would somehow bring them over here to the US. Not really sure why they are so different...I know many Americans would like to give the European version a try.

I was fortunate to try a Attends Special care plus and all I can say is the ones here in America, are sickly pathetic compared to the European ones.

I stil use Attends as a "ordinary" "everyday" diaper that is cheap, but damn.... the quality really sucks and it is getting worse.

Thr reason the American diapers suck, is because, the nursing homes and hospitals are required by government regulations, to change diapers every two hours. I mean why would they make a thick diaper if it was changed every two hours....It would not be cost effective so the answer?.... Make them thin, make them cheap.

And it shows big time. American diapers suck and that is all there is to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a new bag of Attends 10 with waistband to cover me in a pinch and man are they thin. I probably got too used to the Biancos and Abena X-pluses but these kinda feel like tissue paper rather than diapers.

I haven't put them to the 'test' yet....kinda afraid to.

However, at least they are white and I've always prefered diapers with waistbands. I like the 3 tapes still too.

• Like 1

Oh wow have these really gone down hill!! I can remember when Attends used to be able to handle 2 or 3 wettings. Now they leak after one, and I don't really have a big bladder to begin with.... :badmood::crybaby:

They're on par with the cheaper drug store brands now.

I'm going to stick with the premium brands from now on/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

So I wanted to share with you my point of view on Attends and also share a picture for those of you who are interested in seeing what the front of this diaper looks like as well. So Anyways For those of you who might be going through incontinence and have been in search for a good daytime brief I would absolutely recommend them. From my experience these diapers are very Crinkly and LOUD at first when worn and seem to stay pretty crinkly even after a while of wearing them,but they do settle down a little in noise. You see the plastic at first is cold and stiff, however after a while the plastic seems to warm up from your bodies skin heat and the plastic begins to soften thus not making as much noise. Don't get me wrong they are still by far the LOUDEST Diaper out there. So like I mentioned above here is that picture of me in my Attends

5103753132_6d7677f566.jpg

Alright Guys thanks for reading and you can find the rest of my review of my blog on my website

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I came across the Attends site. In the a particular section was diapers called "Poly briefs". The pictures seemed to show a somewhat thick and white plastic looking diaper and had 2 tapes ....Has anyone out there tried or know of this diaper. I know pics are deceiving some times ,but the image reminds me of the older style Attends. Would be swell if these were kinda close to the older style ones......

• 2 weeks later...

whats the deal with attends 10 "classic" their plastic backed, but have 2 instead of 3 tapes? i bought some off ebay today, it said their from '04 jus wondering if anyone knows more about them. heres a pic of them 20 bux for 24 diapers ain't bad.

post-31395-078981100 1287714320_thumb.jp

From what I've read, those are the cheaper type they make for nursing homes and other institutions (Hospitals, Hospice, etc).

Not sure why they put "Classic" in the name as they don't come anywhere close to the older P&G style.

You see the plastic at first is cold and stiff, however after a while the plastic seems to warm up from your bodies skin heat and the plastic begins to soften thus not making as much noise. Don't get me wrong they are still by far the LOUDEST Diaper out there. So like I mentioned above here is that picture of me in my Attends

Dry Comfort is actually louder then the new Attends. They suck though, so if you do want to see for yourself how loud they are, try to get a free sample and not a whole bag.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, to be more specific, i am curious... i have been 24/7 for four years now... it seemed to me like Attends 20 were really different, not the most absorbent but... COMFY to sit around, not a lot of chemicals etc., just perfect for sitting around marinating my privates in my own pee for hours on end...

but i could swear in the last year or so they have become cheesy; the old-school fluff inside clumps and mats almost immediately, just from sweat (much less a little piss). The fluff is thinner, and I find the diapers themselves can just plain come apart in regular use and drop pissy fluff fragments EVERYWHERE. Even my SO who tries v. hard to put up with my pissiness because "Little Lamby Can't Help It" can't handle that.

i am charmed that they are actually made in NC but does that mean they have to be inferior? I would be willing to pay, say, an extra $15 a carton to have the experience of comfort without dribbling stinky crumbly stuff all over the furniture, carpet, bed

Oh, Unconstruct, that's really interesting about the government regs about diaper changes?! I've been in the hospital in diapers more than once... good luck if you get them changed more than 2-3 times a day... srsly bring your own if you are unlucky enough to be in a hospital at all

I'm totally pissed off with the special care Attends. They are the most absorbent in the range yet after one little flooding my seat is soaking yet most of the pad is still dry, pull them off to hard and all the wet pulp falls to the fall. I feel ripped of with Attends. Another thing is why are the Active 9 £6+ more expensive them the Regular slip 9?, I brought both packets a couple of days ago and they are both the same nappy but with different taping systems. Both cloth.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if the Attends Slip Regular Plus (Euro version) are available in North America by any resellers? I recently saw these featured in a youtube diaper review and wow... nothing like the crap Paperpak/Attends puts out here!

Anyone know if the Attends Slip Regular Plus (Euro version) are available in North America by any resellers? I recently saw these featured in a youtube diaper review and wow... nothing like the crap Paperpak/Attends puts out here!

You did read the post above yours...Yes? :P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently tried Attends for the first time and I really like some aspects of the six tape Attends, except they are terrible for absorbency. The Extended Wear on the other hand are pretty damn decent. In the Tranquility ATN range at least. They are cloth backed though so that sucks. Are the Euro Attends sort of like the Extended Wear with the plastic and waistbands of the six tape variety?

• 6 months later...

I scored a 24-pack of the Attends low-end "Poly" briefs (4-tape, "4-drops" rating on the back of the package) at a Goodwill for $8.50 - for what they are, they're really not bad. The fit was good (for me, anyway), the absorbency is more than enough for my purposes - I changed sooner than I probably needed to, based on how it felt when I took it off. My main bitch is that the tapes are pretty cheeseball - had to use a slice of packing tape on the first one I tried, because the bottom tape was only half-sticky when I first put it on, and cut loose a few minutes afterward.

In a pinch, if you can buy them locally, they're a better option than Depend. I wouldn't go out of my way to order a case, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to buy these Extended Wear Briefs after trying a sample i have had for about a year:

http://www.attends.com/products/briefs/overnight_briefs.html

I am pretty sure that that is the product that the sample is from due to it being the only beige colored breif on Attends site.

f41d8x.jpg

that image doesnt even look like a photo of the product

has anyone ever ordered the product in my first link but have it advertised like the above photo(white), but still recieved the beige product?

I like variety so some different colors, even if they're weird, are always welcome to me.

I have tried both Depend Protection w/Tabs and the current Attends w/Waistband. I have come to the conclusion that the Depend aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be, and that they're basically a better version of the current Attends w/Waistband. They have the same six tapes and front and back waist bands. They have a similar fit and might even be more absorbent. They're at least as thick, maybe even a bit thicker and they also have stand up leak guards.

Neither are up to the same caliber as any of the commonly praised brands, but they're both decent enough and I'd say the Depend is easily the better of the two. An odd thing to say given several years back that was totally the opposite. Comparing to the Attends Extended Wear, the Attends is clearly the winner though, if you can deal with the peach color and "cloth" backing.

I have nothing against the cloth backing. the diaper I used previously was the Tena Ultra Strtch, and I loved that i could put those on very snug without the tapes ripping off and tearing the backing off or just losing their adhesive stickyness as they were velcro-like.

The Attends Extended Wear sample that I tried seemed to have stickyness to the tapes instead of velcro-like, but the few hours that I wore it for, with all the movement I have been making, the tapes did not try to slip off the backing.

So I wish try try more Extended Wears.