LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twin Cities Meetup

i know that there are those around here that meet every now and then for lunch, but why not do something more fun!

Im starting a social group for us to get out and have fun once or twice a month, ideas range from nature walks on one of the many parks in the area, going to museums, or rainy days hit up a movie. Very open to ideas, lets get together and have some fun!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

i know that there are those around here that meet every now and then for lunch, but why not do something more fun!

Im starting a social group for us to get out and have fun once or twice a month, ideas range from nature walks on one of the many parks in the area, going to museums, or rainy days hit up a movie. Very open to ideas, lets get together and have some fun!

im up for it …. we should totally have picnics an stuff …. are mommy's welcome?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

I would love to get together, you would'nt have to wear diapers untill you get to know other people and feel comfortable. Its just to get to know other people that love diapers and talk about this different way of life. I am about 2 hours west of mpls and would love to meet other babie's,mommie's,& daddy's .

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Hi. Thought I'd put my two cents here to let anyone one know that I too on rare occations like to meet others. Prefer to chat by messages through here first to get some idea what our intersts are to see if we have common desires to actually meet. Then Tuesdays during day is the best time for me to meet, so that cuts down alot of opportunities too unfortunately.

Plasticpantsman, Doug

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Okay, maybe wouldn't mind chatting it up with some Minnesotans. I swear thought, there's not one female in MN that's into this kind of stuff!!!! Was in Anoka county, now in Dakota County.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in St. Paul. I do think it seems quite few females have made their presence known. PM me if anyone wants to talk. I'm trying to be in the chat room whenever possible too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...
15 hours ago, dlonly4you said:

Just wondering if this group still exists?

Yes, the group is still around. All of their events and meet-ups are organized through FetLife :)