LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper With A Large Penis?

So, anybody else have the "where do you put this thing" problem? It falls out of my leg gathers on the side sometimes. If i point it down then im sitting on it. If i point it up and pee it shoots out the top of the diaper sometimes and get's my shirt wet. I have been folding it up at a angle but that hurts sometimes.......

It's becoming a problem...lol.

Anyone else?

yea, i dont mean to sound mean, but if that's your biggest problem, you have wayyy to much time on your hands. if your "appendage" keeps falling out, it might be the diaper is not tight enough on you, or is too small. rember it diaper should have a almost water tight seal around the leg gathers so it dosent leak.

If i point it down i'm sitting on it.......i have been folding it up at an angle?????? crikey what size are we talking about here? :o

lol. It's just under 8" when it's normal but it's big around. I was just wondering if anyone has come across this problem. If you look at the picture in my avatar you can see it bunched up at the bottom when i tuck it under. Guess it was a dumb question. Sorry for asking it.

lol. It's just under 8" when it's normal but it's big around. I was just wondering if anyone has come across this problem. If you look at the picture in my avatar you can see it bunched up at the bottom when i tuck it under. Guess it was a dumb question. Sorry for asking it.

LOL you wish it was that big..

Can't help you there. I'm too busy deciding if I should try that Maxiderm stuff, lol!

Hopefully someone can give you advice on that.

And, not to sound totally gay.... but if it's 8 at rest, how big does it get? (Come on people, you know you were wondering too!)

Can't help you there. I'm too busy deciding if I should try that Maxiderm stuff, lol!

Did you ever watch Talk Sex with Sue Johanson, she said none of that stuff is worth spending any money on, all of it is just fake junk.

I'm sure she has something to say about it on her website, she tells it like it is...and it is a great show to watch if you have it in your area, I think it is on the We channel on sat.

And, not to sound totally gay.... but if it's 8 at rest, how big does it get? (Come on people, you know you were wondering too!)

I show don't grow. It's about 8.5 fully hard. It just gets hard and stay's about the same size.

"(Come on people, you know you were wondering too!)" No Mike, I actually hadn't gave it a thought..... :huh:;)

Did you ever watch Talk Sex with Sue Johanson, she said none of that stuff is worth spending any money on, all of it is just fake junk.

I'm sure she has something to say about it on her website, she tells it like it is...and it is a great show to watch if you have it in your area, I think it is on the We channel on sat.

I was kidding, I'm not concerned with size. I just think the commercials are hilarious "I could feel it working in under a minute." I'm pretty sure I could mayonnaise on my dick for a minute and get a response. It's just jerking off with a way too expensive lubricant :)

I had that problem for a short while...I figured out I was wearing a size too small. Viola, problem solved. :D

For the record, Mr.Happy is usually looking down when I diaper myself.

I was kidding, I'm not concerned with size. I just think the commercials are hilarious "I could feel it working in under a minute." I'm pretty sure I could mayonnaise on my dick for a minute and get a response. It's just jerking off with a way too expensive lubricant :)

I kinda get a good giggle over the Enzyte ones... B)

• 2 weeks later...