LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Bondage Gear For Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

• 2 weeks later...

Hia diaperguy68 :)

WOW that is a cool blog!!! I found many interesting topics. I am a med fet enthusiast now after going through some intense urological treatments for three years. They are over now but I miss them and that got me exploring the fetish side of medical play. Each time I come across a variation to this side of the fetish world I get very inquistitive and search deeper. I'll be a regular to the Medfet site now :D

Thx!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I think an easy way to lock diapers in place is to get your self a nice cozy oversized sleeper, you can resew the seems to make it stronger, and add a loking point at the neck so you can not open the zipper.

Or another good one is to find a very strongly made womans full 1 peice bathing suit, and sew in stronger material at the neck and use a light chain or thin cable, to keep it from being taken off.

Some of the womans suits are made of strong nylon/duron material you would have a hard time pulling it apart.

but i want something that can also "lock" the diapers in place, so something that would encase the diapers and be an added restraint

While not exactly what you're looking for, I have a pair of leather locking shorts from Mr. S that my Domme uses to keep me from taking my diapers off when we go out. They're actually designed as a chastity device (sort of), but they look hot, and are functional. No tie down points, though. And it's not a restraint in any other way.

You want something that holds the diaper and it can not be taken off by the wearer, the best answer to this is a shortie wetsuit.

They zip up the back, you can secure the zip useing the zipper pull by adding a small lock or useing a zip tie, and these thing can be found cheap, I bought 2 under 25 dollars, and I have a few full length suits I bought for under 100 bucks.

The sealed seam suits will not leak, but most of the ordinary suits do not have sealed seams, just the heavyer duty suits are sealed, I used to wear these suits and diapers everyday for my walks, 4 miles wearing a wet and getting wetter diaper.

• 1 year later...

what is the best bondage gear with diapers? looking for something bedroom based. to me the segufix system seems good:

<a href="http://drfetish.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/segufix-restraint-system-%E2%80%93-original-post-31208/" target="_blank">http://drfetish.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/s...nal-post-31208/</a>

but i want something that can also "lock" the diapers in place, so something that would encase the diapers and be an added restraint

That's my blog site. Thank you soooooo much for sharing it. I've been trying to build and build and it's been slowly gaining popularity over the last few years. Any new reader is a good one and I always try to thank those that share and redistribute the links.

That's my blog site. Thank you soooooo much for sharing it. I've been trying to build and build and it's been slowly gaining popularity over the last few years. Any new reader is a good one and I always try to thank those that share and redistribute the links.

Nice, welcome to the board.

what is the best bondage gear with diapers? looking for something bedroom based. to me the segufix system seems good:

http://drfetish.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/s...nal-post-31208/

Well this is a segufix style lockable diaper cover; http://zwangsjacken....engl/pantse.php .

And this is another lockable diaper cover, more types on the site; http://www.bizarre-l...p-lockable.html

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy being diapered up and locked in a footed sleeper. It's not really bondage, but it does a great job of making my diapers inaccessible. Plus, my sleeper has attached mittens, so it is a miild restraint.

I also found out one thing: if my diapers are too thick and the sleeper won't close, I lie down and bend my legs - this creates some extra room where needed and I can zip myself up. However, I'm now unable to stretch my legs, which means no standing or walking, only sitting, crouching and crawling on all fours.

• 5 months later...

Another good locking method is to get a dog collar with the plastic clip locks and drill a small hole through on of the release tabs. Using a small padlock it is impossible to release without a key or in case of an emergency a knife (be careful) or scissors. I too am looking for a comfortable method to secure my diapers as well as prevent them from falling down.

Kitster

I think this item on ebay is what Jeremy12312 is referring to:

Men's Leather Chastity Shorts by Strict Leather (250738921557)

Or do a generic search on ebay under Chastity Shorts.

The size may be questionable to accomodate more than one diaper under these shorts.

Ideally the size should be large enough to wear 2 diapers with or without inserts and a locking diaper cover.

Then followed with the Chastity Shorts locking at rear zip front waist (including two zipper panels) and the legs.

A custom made creation could be made depending on all the (must have) bells; buzzers and whistles that one

requires for this bondage fantasy.

What is worn from this point outward is optional and could be normal everyday street wear clothing -OR- more

extreme and humiliating exposing the bondage fantasy gear for all to see (and most certainly to enjoy) !

I always recommend having jingle bells attached to collars; waist belts; wrist and ankle restraints to monitor the

movements of the restrained person.

Consider a matching set of black leather reins to lead the parade.

With the black leather shorts - black thumbless mittens with 'D' rings to attach to other appliances or a waist belt.

Possible to have locking NUK5 pacifier or larger gag to silence any resistance from the wearer.

The list is endless the budget is not !!!

Enjoy to the fullest what you can afford !

BabyLock

• 5 months later...

If your willing to do some sewing or can have it done for you, I have a diaper locking method that really works and not that expensive either.

Go to a department store and get a woman's long leg panty girdle. The right one to buy does NOT have an open crotch. It should have a zipper opening on the side. You can buy just a pullup but the right size will make it difficult to pull over diapers because they are designed to "restrict". The zipper permits easy fit and then closed gives the same result.

Now you must do some small modifications. These involve sewing. There will be three areas where a sleeve will be constructed to cirumvent both legs and the waist.

Measure your thighs where the girdle legs are near the bottom. Use a tightish measurement. This length will become two nylon 1/4" ropes that will be inserted in the sleeves that are sewn in around each leg. Just before the sleeve is completely sealed by sewing, each rope will be joined at the ends (making a complete loop) and then the sleeve completed so that the rope is completely covered and sewn closed.

For the waist, the sleeve will be sewn starting at one side of the zipper at the top waistband and be sewn in till it reaches the other side of the zipper area. That still leaves the zipper to open at the waist. A small chain is passed through the newly installed waist sleeve and the chain ends dangle from each end of the installed sleeve.

You put on the girdle. Zip up the zipper to close the waist. Pull the two chain ends to snug around your waist and then add a padlock to prevent removing the girdle from around your waist. The ropes that were sewn in on each leg prevent you from stretching the legs to reach in to your diaper. They also prevent the girdle from sliding up. When your locked into this, you are truly locked in to your diaper. The girdle is made from very strong nylon and lycra so tearing it off it pretty impossible.