LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wanna Start And Argument

Moogs, I don't think it's quite the same here in the USofA with the blood stuff. I know that they frown upon boys having sex with other boys for one reason or another, but the US is usually a lot more open with TGs than the UK, from what I've collected. I should look it up... but I wont. Because I have school in 20 minutes.

As for the actual topic, I'm bi. I don't really know or care why. I've never really been with a boy, but I know I'd like to try it out. Actually thinking about being a girl, I might be happier with a boy to make me feel more feminine. But I like the female body more in appearance. I think I lean more toward girls, since if I ever found one that made me feel like a girl, I'd never let her go. Lol.

-Sophie

What I really love about the Gay community is how SOME of them act like the right wing that persecutes them.

On one hand you have some (not all) members of the gay community disliking bisexual people because they cannot/will not pick one gender to be with. So they are treated with distain by a good number of the gay community. Unless of course they are FEMALE and bisexual. Then it's okay because lets face it... it's considered "hot" by mainstream society to see two women making out. But if it's a guy who like guys and girls... well then he just can't make up his mind or his a closet straight person or too scared to come out and be full on gay.

I feel that the bisexual community gets cast aside quite frequently. And it's a shame because it's the very thing that the gay community has fought so hard against. It sends the message that "only some sexual orientations" are okay.

Bisexuality has been accepted by various cultures far more openly than in the American culture. For some reason, many people in the USA like to think they are "special" and that they are the "exception to the rule".

If you are fighting for equality and tolerance... you can't be selective about who should be treated with equality and who shouldn't.

Otherwise, you are no better than the right wing religious nutjobs who have persecuted you all this time. Aren't you better than that? Aren't we all stronger than that?

Just something for you to think about.

-Brutal

QUOTE (abrera @ Jun 29 2009, 09:55 AM) Because the NHS is Homophobic towards anything that either has or wants a penis.

Wonderful - so I can't give blood according to the NHS - I bet it's like that here in the USA too...

I wrote a pretty good post but it didn't post up.

To shorten the rant... I'd simply lie. Who are they to know anyway? I was told I couldn't donate because I did missionary work years ago in latin america at 14000 feet above sea level. Guess what? There is no malaria risk at 14000 feet, because mosquitos can't live up there. One it's too cold, two it's too high, and three there is no standing warm water for them to lay eggs in.

So I lie about the countries I've been to and the little kid gets the units of blood they need and doesn't die. If you know your blood is good, and mine is tested every 6 months, then DONATE and don't tell them the truth.

Don't let a "rule" stop you from doing the right thing.

-Brutal

They'll ban me soon anyway.

Trans women who start HRT are automatically banned. I can't exactly lie about that.

I can't imagine what the issue with anyone giving blood should be regardless of taking HRT. Women's blood works just as well as men's blood when you are dying.

I think most of the rules they have are ill-conceived. Like I said, they test the blood anyway, so why not take it from anyone willing to donate?

-Brutal

• 3 weeks later...

Being bisexual myself, I think bisexuality is awesome!

I firmly believe that all sexualities -- be it gay, straight or bi -- are detemined by nature, not nurture.

I do object to the term "het privilege" when it comes to bisexuals though. We should not be blamed for whom we fall in love with. I happened to fall in love with a woman myself and decided that I wanted to be with her. That does not make me insensitive to gay issues. I could just as easily be in a gay relationship -- but it simply didn't work out that way, that's not what life chose to throw my way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well I "explored" with a friend of mine when I was in 6th grade and LOVED every min of it. Before that, I never thought of gay or straight, I just assumed I was straight. Once I got a dose of playing with other boys, I knew from then on that I liked it. Just to be fair, I played with girls later on, and enjoyed that too, and continue to today.. In an awsome straight relationship, but I still enjoy the playtime company of a man, and the companionship and passion of a woman.

I did the same thing when I was in eighth grade. Had a friend who lived in the next town over. He visited me one time and we "explored" He was well hung for 13 or 14 and we had a great time. Two weeks later our families went on a 5 day rafting trip. We would get away from camp as often as possible and would hump like rabbits :). Well we continued this for about a year and then we both got girlfriends and we stopped. I like you, like occassional sex with men but my love and passion is with women. Still, guys have that one spot that girls just can't hit....without toys :)

Guest bigbabyinalabama

I am bi, love the sex from both male and female. I prefer having sex with men when they are wearing a diaper. If a woman is playing my mommy then I don't mind women then. But to me it is all about the sex, does not matter what kind of genatelia a person has, I have so desires that I have to to release.