LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Sissy!

I'm being serious. When you usually talk to another guy online inthe ab/dl world they are either sissies or daddies. Im really neither. Im deinately not oin to run around in a little pink skirt but anyways, why is it that the guty babies cant jsut walk around in onsies or sleepers why is it they are also usually girly babies? Im just curious is all about this thats all.

post-2788-1130531601_thumb.jpg

post-2788-1130531601_thumb.jpg

I'm being serious. When you usually talk to another guy online inthe ab/dl world they are either sissies or daddies. Im really neither. Im deinately not oin to run around in a little pink skirt but anyways, why is it that the guty babies cant jsut walk around in onsies or sleepers why is it they are also usually girly babies? Im just curious is all about this thats all.

As a 100% DL with no AB tendencies, I can only speculate. I read somewhere that sissies want to experience what they never did, life as a soft, sweet, gentle baby girl.

Does that make them transvestite babies? I don't know. There are so many different slants to this thing it is hard to get a straight edge on it. There's more than just daddies, sissies and DLs. If you mix in sexual orientation and gender identification, it gets to be a very large mix of values.

I do suspect that those afflicted/endowed with the sissy syndrome are much more likely to be vocal, aggressive and out about their choices and preferences, persuing them to the exclusion of some other social functions.

Just an opinion based solely on personal experience.

The idea that guys (in this scene) are either Daddys or sissies (or DLs as a few of the above have added) COMPLETELY is offbase. Only three "categories" - goodgrief... I am certainly not any of the three and then again am all three and then again....

Why is it people insist on the two boxes look at everything. Like Gay or Straight. Isn't their a continuum for example.

I dunno. I don't really have time to give my full-orb reply which I have posted from time to time here and there.

Hugs to all, regardless.

A toast to ALL ABDLs, regardless of where yopu fall in the scatterchart

:drinks_wine:

joey i wasnt saying that its one of the 3 always its called a generalization. most of the people i have talked too that are guys are mainly either "sissies" or daddies. i myself am currwently a dl but i wouldnt mind being babied either just as long as i didnt have to hop around in a little skirt. I have nohting really against "sissies" im jsut curioous as to why they are like that, nothing more. Im just not a "sissy" myself (though i do have hair long enough for pig tails lol) so i dont get it.

Im just not a "sissy" myself (though i do have hair long enough for pig tails lol) so i dont get it.

I think that's the point, Crow. I don't imagine they really know why they like to dress as sissies anymore than we know why we like to wear diapers. And I'm talking reasons aside from the "they're comfortable, they feel secure" etc.

And there are actually a lot of guys here who are adult babies but not sissies. Or DL's but not daddies. You just might not have made their acquaintance yet.

First let me point out that 3 out of the for males responding to you are not sissies.

Second, you don't get sissies. Well thats like lighting a cigerette and saying you don't get cigar smokers.

As for myself being a sissybabygirl is a complete contrast to my stress filled life doing everything possible to take care of my family. It balances things. It's why unlike many of my co-workers I don't have an ulcer or high blood pressure.

next thing you will starting wondering why those guys wear cloth and them over there wear disposible. Why dose he wear pants over his and not just shorts. Why do you keep your hair long enough to wear pigtails yet claim you don't.

I know it sounds like I am flaming but I am just showing that it dosen't matter.

Why should it :thumbsup:

The first part of your questions more seems to come from the line that from an intellectual standpoint you dont understand sissies.

On this point let me say that as an AB and a father of a 10 month old son, there are some things that I missed out on when I was a child and that part of the reason that I am "babbyish" is that I am trying to recreate or maybe recapture part of what I missed out on. Most of the mainstream population out there would in fact call this being a sissy. The reason for this is that for them they can't seem to understand why we can't "just get passed it". What they fail to take into account is that everyone has their own way of dealing with things in there life and things that have hapened to them. What will work for me might not work for you and the reverse is also true.

Also like Diaperbayb said for some of us (myself included) it can be a complete or perhaps just a large contrast to our daily life. When we try and balance out our lives some things need to be addressed.

Also I know that you are just generalising when you list the three categories that you did and that was a decent shot at trying to capture the general spectrum of what is out there. As far as why we do the things that we do there is only one piece of advice that I can give you. When you are trying to understand a group of people and why they are labeled the eay that they are, you need to consider two main things:

1. The label that they are being given, is this comming form themselves or is it comming from main stream population?

2. If the label is comming from mainstream population, it is usually a stereotype and does not generally accurately reflect the person in question.

Answering this question is probably different for each individual. What may be true and 'real' for one person may not hold any water for anyone else.

I guess I'm a sissy boy, I like pink onsies, rhumba panties, dresses, and such. I don't brag about it, or flaunt it too much, but if I could have any wish, it would be that I could be in a world where there were a lot of sissy girls and sissy boys, all in diapers. Of course, I'm talking about teens and adults.

My 'sissy' nature, I guess, comes from the abuse I suffered as a child. It was, to me, better to be a girl, because I didn't have to endure the beatings and mental and emotional trauma I went through as a boy. The girls, at least in my family, seemed to be on a pedestal, and they couldn't do anything wrong. On the other hand, I couldn't do anything right. So, naturally, it seemed to me that it was better to want to be a girl.

Since I can't be a girl, I can adopt some very effeminate traits in my life, well hidden, of course, and in private, I can indulge my sissy side.

I'm not gay, I have no desire to follow that route. I guess I *am* a transvestite, technically, because I like effeminate clothing, and would like to be dressed like a baby girl, but to me, that doesn't mean transvestism, that's just I want to be a baby girl.

That probably the reason *I'm* a sissy boy. As for others, I can't tell you.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

If I may suggest an article that might in some ways clarify what your attempting to discuss on this particular thread. The author Dr. Michael "Miqqi Alicia" Gilbert wrote the "Transgendered Philosopher" as part of a larger symposion on Transgender issues. The Doctor, who holds a PHd in Philosophy, is a straight male, married with two children, who crossdresses 24/7.

http://www.symposion.com/ijt/gilbert/gilbert.htm

It is my opinion that what She has to say is extremely relevant to the Diaper Lover slash Adult Baby community. As crossdressing-SRS may be used as two ends of that particular issue, for the sake of argument; Diaper Lovers and Adult Babies may be seen as our two poles within this community. SRS referes to those who have gone through Sexual Reassignment Surgery.

What is important to understand is that we all fall some where into the huge spectrum that makes up AB/DLs. There is no definitive definition as Dr. Gilbert argues. I believe, as some may argue, that sissy babies fall very much within, not seperate from, the two ends of the spectrum.

The "Transgendered Philosopher," at eighteen printed pages, is very much worth the read if your sincerely interested in gaining some insight into complex issues that have many paralels to our own diverse experiences with diapers.

well got to be honest i luv the idea of being put in my nappy, plastic panties, sissy baby dress, white tights, bonnet and then satin frilly rhumbas pulled up but they can be seen under my dress. Why do I like it, actually I have no idea but quite frankly i dont care. So to all us sissy babies lets just enjoy this baby fantasy

Am I a sissy baby??... have I asked myself that question a few hundred times...

My reasons for saying I am is :-

1. Love my sissy party dresses.. the friller the better.

2. nearly all my ab clothes are pink, ( And my nursery walls )

3. and a big softy at heart ( well on a good day )

4. love to be taken care off ( dont we all )

I`d never worn any female clothes till went to a nursery, and well liked it ;)

Not got any desire to wear female clothes on any basis, apart from my ab side.

Also helps me to unwind after a stressfull day/week.

Does seem that many people go through the stages of DL / AB to Sissy, when they become more comfortable with their sexuality. most other sissies I know are all over 30 ( not on DD ) personally did not accept till 3 years ago ( well the guilt trips are hours rather than days ) when hit..

Stay Safe All, Hugs Chloe

Tank you to all of the wittle sisters who have contributed to this thread. I hope that many of my own diaper boys and sissy baby girls will make their own contribution to our understanding of sissies, which will deepen and strengthen their own conception of it.

Come on Honies, you know who you are. :blush: Don't be shy Dada whispers tenderly.

Dada

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Girls had prettier clothes and were made a fuss off.

This seems to be the answer most of the AB's I have met and talked with over the years.

It does seem to be looking for something that was missing back in the first infancy.

BJ :screwy:

• 4 weeks later...

i woulds like to add my comment to this. I am transgendered and am on the road to becoming the girl i am inside. I cant say for others but for me to be dressed as a baby girl is right for me. My AB side is because as others have i suffered abuse on all three levels coz i was thought of by my family as nothing more than a burden. but i would say being in baby dresses and looking cute is natural for alot of people within our lifestyle. Maybe we see baby girls as getting more attention and love but that is just my thoughts. :diespam::starwars:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have no more of an idea why I love to wear diapers and plastic panties than why I love to be a sissy. I just love it all. I adore pretty dresses, fluffy petticoas, thick cloth diapers, plastic panties especially if pink and with ruffles and lace. i love baby bibs, sleepers, rompers, baby bottles, pacifiers and cocks. tell me why.....? I don't know, just do :)

Pottypanties

im called a sissy becouse i like to wear a dress and wear tits with my diapers i dont care if the dress is pink , blue or white i just love wearing dresses . i dont think any one should care or say any thing about what you wear . when im got home i call it geting comfortable ....... most of the time im in a dress some are long some are short. no i do not want a boy friend as im happy with my wife i cant see my self as a girl as i like sex to much. ive been in diapers and dresses for a long time kids and friends know this is just me.

right now im in a skirt and a tee shirt im in comfort thats all that matters

. no i do not want a boy friend as im happy with my wife i cant see my self as a girl as i like sex to much. ive been in diapers and dresses for a long time kids and friends know this is just me.

right now im in a skirt and a tee shirt im in comfort thats all that matters

:) My wife considers me a Lesbian in a man's body :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm,

This is an interesting topic that I just had to reply to.

In my case, I grew up with two sisters and no boys in the family.

As far back as I can remember I had a secret desire to wear girls clothes.

My earliest recallection of this was when I was about 6 or so.

My grandmother put me into diapers for wetting her bed, but I can vividly remember

her putting my sisters plastic lined rhumba panties over the diaper.

As embarassing as it might seem for a young boy to be in such girly attire,

It stimulated me in such a way that I just cannot describe!

Maybe it would be considered abuse for a grandma to dress up a little boy in girls

underwear, but she was a very kind and gental person.

I was jealous of my sisters wearing pretty dresses,panties,petticoats etc... and all I got was

a pair of pants and white brief underwear,plain shirt etc..

I'm not quite sure why she put the girls panties on me. For punishment for wetting her new bed?

Or for humiliation? My mom and dad never found out this happened as I believe they would've dissapproved.

When my sisters dressed up they got all the ohhhhhhh's and ahhhhhhh's and ultimately

much more attention!

While I was sitting there playing with my tinker toys,Mom and the girls would be dressing in their petticoats

pretty panties, beautifull satin and lace frilly dresses and getting their hair done up in curls.

With no brothers to play boys stuff, wouldn't it seem natural for a young boy in this sitouation to

be a bit curious about girls clothes ?

There were many other incidents where I was exposed to my feminine side growing up with only sisters,

but I turned out to be a man's man, totally heterosexual with a loving and understanding wife.

The sissy side is just somthing that was programmed into my head at a very young age.

I believe it is very similar to dl's ab's as most of these desires start very early in childhood.