LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would It Be Unlawful To Wear Only A Diaper In Public

I have worn just a T-Shirt and diaper during Halloween and new Years(Baby new year) but never just for the hell of it. It's too risky and I can't deal with the possible prosecution and police.

Now wearing a diaper under adult sized onesies jammies with feet? why not? you can't possibly be prosecuted for it, because you are fully clothed. Just don't bother people or show off like an idiot doing it. As far as I am concerned, all of October is for me to dress as a baby all month, but in a onsie with diaper underneath, making an excuse like(I was dared to wear my Halloween outfit tonight) Usually gets a laugh.

No, you may not be prosecuted, but that may be the least of your worries. Like, How about 4 or 5 soused 19 year olds coming by and, seeing you in your onesie or footie; it starts with "Lookit the BABY!", then it goes up to "perv", then it goes to "Hey Perv, I'm talkin' to YOU!" and "I HATE pervs" with some pushing and shoving and then....

the law that you violated was that of Unintended Consequences

Or, you start out small and then just start upping the ante and it ends up in "Man Seen Running Acrosss Mains Stree in Just a Diaper": You have become "that guy"

Does anybody REALLY need that?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dubious said:

Same laws apply to both babies and adults, but usually babies get a pass cause they so cute, even when nude..

If you want to go out in just a diaper, might as well put on a short skirt then, then you are not breaking any laws and is not indecent

one difference is that a baby cannot be charged. A minor (pun intended) difference.

11 hours ago, Diapered Jason said:

I know right. It's like they are asking the police to come and explain it to them. Why they are talking about how real babies are treated is beyond me, but it is completely irrelevant.

You both miss the point that the value in this thread is in the DISCUSSION, not merely a legal determination.

I'm sure a good lawyer could make a good argument in your defense if you were charged with a crime, but it still goes back to the basic question: Why?

Why would somebody want to wear just a diaper in public?

I once saw an older man who obviously had dementia walking around with pants around his ankles and a sagging pull up on.

On ?5?/?5?/?2009 at 10:30 AM, Kari said:

I've seen videos of the "naked cowboy" in NYC wearing his tidy whiteys.

If he can go out in public like that, theoretically couldn't a person wear a diaper in public.

Actually, it conceals more than plain underwear. (bulge if it's a guy)

I would never do this and I would NOT encourage no one else to either.

It would just make us as a community look bad.

But I have heard that some mentally unstable persons have done it.

And some get arrested for "indecent exposure"

Just wondering what would make a diaper worse than a bikini bottom or underwear?

22 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

one difference is that a baby cannot be charged. A minor (pun intended) difference.

You both miss the point that the value in this thread is in the DISCUSSION, not merely a legal determination.

31 minutes ago, Diapered Jason said:

Well then, honestly, if you don't already have the answer in your head, you are not taking this seriously then. You can feign mental illness or disability all you want and dance around the law too, but you would have to be pretty disgusting to even consider committing a lewd act in the presence of the public. Before anybody comments that it is not sexual, it is a lifestyle, etc., then they need to be more honest with themselves.

You seem to miss the point that the value of this thread is in the DISCUSSION of the topic. Pretty much everybody agrees that diapers in public are inadvisable, but experssing a variety of opinions on that is very valuable.

9 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

You seem to miss the point that the value of this thread is in the DISCUSSION of the topic. Pretty much everybody agrees that diapers in public are inadvisable, but experssing a variety of opinions on that is very valuable.

Expressing a variety of opinions on just diapers in public is the opposite of valuable. In fact, it kind of scares me that this community is stupid enough to need a 4 page discussion on this. It really speaks poorly about the maturity of some people here. I don't have anything more to say than that.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Diapered Jason said:

Expressing a variety of opinions on just diapers in public is the opposite of valuable. In fact, it kind of scares me that this community is stupid enough to need a 4 page discussion on this. It really speaks poorly about the maturity of some people here. I don't have anything more to say than that.

You're my hero! You fucking nailed it!

A discussion for it's own sake is like that pointless infinite set of images you see when you have two mirrors facing each other

7 hours ago, Diapered Jason said: