LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would It Be Unlawful To Wear Only A Diaper In Public

You make an interesting point in about how community attitudes to adult diapers have changed. I believe that in the next 10 years we will see a growing acceptance of the use of diapers as a valid convenience item. It wont necessarily help ABDL's much, but any normalisation of diaper wearing has got to help some at least.

On 10/1/2016 at 4:52 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

No, you may not be prosecuted, but that may be the least of your worries. Like, How about 4 or 5 soused 19 year olds coming by and, seeing you in your onesie or footie; it starts with "Lookit the BABY!", then it goes up to "perv", then it goes to "Hey Perv, I'm talkin' to YOU!" and "I HATE pervs" with some pushing and shoving and then....

the law that you violated was that of Unintended Consequences

Or, you start out small and then just start upping the ante and it ends up in "Man Seen Running Acrosss Mains Stree in Just a Diaper": You have become "that guy"

Does anybody REALLY need that?

LOL, so I should quit my public, sleepr jammies wearing in October(Halloween) because some drunken teenagers may harrass me? I'll take a chance. Went out last night in my Sleeper with a megacareline underneath carrying a diapered teddy bear(Luvs) hahah and got nothing but smiles. One girl even said she wants to do it too for Halloween. I also saw a Spiderman and a THOR out last night,=..... Guess we do Halloween early around here and I love it.