LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Site Closing Soon!

Sorry. About a year ago I said if this fetish became trendy and I saw Paris Hilton wearing diapers because they are "hot." That I would close the site down and move on. Now, with Branjalina wearing diapers, it's only a matter of time!

:roflmao:

Sorry. About a year ago I said if this fetish became trendy and I saw Paris Hilton wearing diapers because they are "hot." That I would close the site down and move on. Now, with Branjalina wearing diapers, it's only a matter of time!

Ha ha your not wrong there Daily !!, as for closing the site down, for sec there seeing the post in the forum I thought you were serious !!

OMG!!! I saw the topic description and almost started crying. DailyDi don't ever leave us.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Well, if it is true, which I doubt, then I welcome them to our community and their former bodyguard is a tool. Seriously, what were they paying him all of that money for if he goes and blabs about every little thing.

I somewhat wonder whether it will one day be as much of a publicity tool as BDSM eventually became. This has been commented on before, but it seems inevitable that something of that kind will eventually happen. It will be exciting if/when it does.

damit you {EXPLETIVE DELETED} wtf did you go post something like that for! :badmood:

lol :lol: what on earth would i do with myself of an evening if dd closed?!?!?!

thanks for the good laugh but seriously i realy appreciate the site and when im not in so much debt ill donate i prommise! so plz dont close it!

Paris Hilton the actress or the gay Ms. America judge that slimed Ms. California?

If it is option #2 I don't think I want to see that. LOL!