LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear You Diapers And Plastic Pants Proudly?

If there was no stigma attached, no danger of being judged twisted or sick, would you wear your adult diapers, adult cloth diapers and plastic pants, etc. proudly? I love to go around the house in just diapers, plastic pants, and a T-shirt. Sometimes I wish very much that I could go everywhere in them. Pants are so confining! There's just something about that soft vinyl rubbing my thighs as I walk, and the thickness that makes me waddle a little that feels so good. I'm certainly not ashamed that I have to wear diapers. Anyway, what's your thoughts on the subject? Would you?

I did wear cloth and disposable diapers 24/7 for nearly two years, at home , out and about and to work.

I didn't flaunt them or dress to make it obvious, but at times they did show now and then, usually because the plastic pants

would creep up and out the waistband of my trousers.

I didn't really have a choice, it was either use diapers or have wet clothes ect, most of the people who know me knew I was wearing them and I would often get reminders from them that my pants were showng.

Most of the time no one even notices that you are diaperd, it's not something people look for.

I've been to doctors appointments, hospital appointments and physiotherapy all in diapers and plastic pants, I've had

questions from medical staff usually "Why are you wearing a pad?" I always answered because I'm incontinent. The deatails

should be in my medical notes. This is usually answered by "Ahh right, ok"

Nowadays I wear a shieth and legbag during the daytime and find it far more convieniant while at work and general knocking around, but If I'm at home and not going anywhere I usually return to diapers.

I wear diapers everynight to bed, tried the legbag a few times at night but it don't work for me.

There is a stigma attached to people over the age of 3 years still wearing diapers and some people just can't seem to accept

them as everyday underwear, but usuall these people have never had any experiance of people close to them being incontinent.

Basically I have no problem wearing in public and if others see them and dissaprove I reckon it's their problem, not mine.

If there was no stigma attached, no danger of being judged twisted or sick, would you wear your adult diapers, adult cloth diapers and plastic pants, etc. proudly? I love to go around the house in just diapers, plastic pants, and a T-shirt. Sometimes I wish very much that I could go everywhere in them. Pants are so confining! There's just something about that soft vinyl rubbing my thighs as I walk, and the thickness that makes me waddle a little that feels so good. I'm certainly not ashamed that I have to wear diapers. Anyway, what's your thoughts on the subject? Would you?

Well, if there were no stigma associated with wearing diapers or no one judging you to be twisted or sick for wearing diapers, wouldn't that make wearing diapers normal, just like wearing underpants or swimsuits or jeans or any other acceptable type of clothing? If that was the case, then I would wear diapers openly like all the other people who would also be wearing diapers (because it would be normal and acceptable, you see?) Until that happens, I will keep my diaper wearing to myself and a few DL friends except for a time or 2 when I may need to buy diapers at a medical supply store and I'm asked about who they are for by the clerks. Then I just say they are for me and I'm incontinent. Otherwise, no need to tell everyone what kind of underwear you're wearing. I don't have my friends and coworkers coming up to me telling me they have Jocky's or BVD's on, so why tell people I have diapers on unless it's necessary?

Well, if there were no stigma associated with wearing diapers or no one judging you to be twisted or sick for wearing diapers, wouldn't that make wearing diapers normal, just like wearing underpants or swimsuits or jeans or any other acceptable type of clothing? If that was the case, then I would wear diapers openly like all the other people who would also be wearing diapers (because it would be normal and acceptable, you see?) Until that happens, I will keep my diaper wearing to myself and a few DL friends except for a time or 2 when I may need to buy diapers at a medical supply store and I'm asked about who they are for by the clerks. Then I just say they are for me and I'm incontinent. Otherwise, no need to tell everyone what kind of underwear you're wearing. I don't have my friends and coworkers coming up to me telling me they have Jocky's or BVD's on, so why tell people I have diapers on unless it's necessary?

Well stated :thumbsup:

I am profoundly urinary incontinent, so I have no alternative to wearing diapers 24/7. Growing up my Mom taught me to think of diapers as less convenient undies. The goal is to avoid disturbing others showing off undies. By the same token I have never felt there should be more shame associated with wearing diapers instead of ordinary undies.

Most of the time I am a responsible adult. During my university years I had to learn to get along in disposables. After years of experience I generally can use just slip-in disposable pads. I can discreetly change those even in a crowded ladies room. At home I prefer pinned gauze diapers which are less discreet. Still, on weekends when I can wear informal outer garments, disguising my gauze diapers is not difficult. Sure, I live in Southern California where a high percentage of women wear rompers and shortalls during weekends. Probably outsiders do not see the snaps allowing me rapid diaper changes.

quite frankly, i'm so sick of the stigma that I'm going against it. That's right. i'm going against it with all my heart and might. I do it in the following ways;

1. I openly talk about my incontinence to any and everyone. People have to grow up and stop acting so stupid. Sometimes, I like the shock value and the dazed expressions when i just blurt out that I am incontinent and wear diapers. Does it mean that I show them off in public? No because that would be considered indecent exposure. Though I'm a die hard nudest, I still respect the law and other people. but you had better believe that I'm only in a diaper at home. I seldom wear clothing. I hate it and always hav. If nudity were acceptable, I'd parade around in diapers and nothing more to send the message to people that incontinence is not shameful. I'm a very liberal person, hence the reason I describe myself as a liberal Christian in my sig.

2. I wear shirts with silly expressions on them. I paid to have them made. They say things like:

Shit Happens and My Diapers Prove It!

F Minus in Toilet Training!

I'm Diapered and Proud!

Incontinence is Not As shameful as Screwing a Dog!

I'm the kind of girl who is out there. I'm care free and eccentric, and i don't care about what others think of me. Either people accept me or they do not. I'm not spineless. Now, please don't think I have no decency for others because I do. I'm just my own person, and I'm happy with who I am. I'm far from a conformist. that's the last thing I'll EVER be. Like my mama always said, "Be a leader and not a follower." I've followed that advice to the T. Since we were talking about stigma, i took the opportunity to share how I'm going to break down the walls that isolate incontinent people. It is not fair that incontinent people are shamed so harshly for what they cannot help. I hoe that my contribution will help to bring this issue out of the closet and rid the stigma that surrounds it.

since i have been incontinent for 30+years i just bo not care any more nappies(sorry diapers)are part of my life,and if co-worker or friends cannot acsept that then that is there problem.case in point last saterday bbq at my local pub i walked through the pub with a clean nappy in my hand/then out the toilet with a very wet one and put it in the bin out side.being a bank holiday weekend the pub was packed,on exiting the toilet i herd a lady(strainger)asking why i had a nappy/is he handicaped :o keith&wendy at the bar put her in her place...no its just jamie.a lady at work once asked me why i bring a bag to work,when i eat in the cantean every day i just told her incase i need to change my nappy she is now one of my mates at work we sit together every break...just be how you are if people cannot acept you that is there problem,its will be a sad place if we all try to be the same,most of all just be happy in yourself :lol::lol:

Interesting comments, some very nice twists and turns. I've been wearing diapers for 45 years due to incontinence but grow tired of the discomfort of keeping them hidden. You know, wearing a skirt is probably better! But I'm a guy, so maybe a kilt? It's not so much about flaunting them, as just being comfortable. Thanks guys and girls!

I would have to answer "NO"!

Subjecting people, to something that they don't want to look at, is wrong.

If someone wants to have a private AB/DL party that is OK. I have been to one and it was interesting to say the least. I felt out of place because my two friends were gay and I am straight.

I only wear diapers to bed and on long trips. I got away from fecal incontinence in the late 90s.

I have enough respect, for my community, to not be selfish. The rest of the world does not need to be subjected to my medical issues. A lot of people are pissed off because I have 'handicap" auto tags.

To most people, adults in diapers are a taboo subject. I only wear an exposed diaper around my wife.

Interesting comments, some very nice twists and turns. I've been wearing diapers for 45 years due to incontinence but grow tired of the discomfort of keeping them hidden. You know, wearing a skirt is probably better! But I'm a guy, so maybe a kilt? It's not so much about flaunting them, as just being comfortable. Thanks guys and girls!

hmmm...your stories are so great and focus on guys being forced into little girl outfits...(not much point to me saying that, but I DO love your stories!!)

So wouldn't a guy your (or my) age be looked at a little funny in an informal kilt? Again, with the idea of no stigma (like my wife thinking I'm a raving perv...which I can imagine she'd think) I'd certainly love to walk around the house in just diapers and panties. On the other hand, I don't wear shorts that much, so going out in just diapers and panties wouldn't be a shame kind of thing - just not something I'd do often.

Frankly, I'd just love it if I could wear openly around the house and in front of friends and family without what I'm sure would be a terrible reaction.

I wear 24/7 and have since 1990. I have mostly been in cloth diapers all the time when at home since than as the heat gets to me and the plastic rubbing on the legsjust eats me up. My wife changes me most all the time because of my poor arms or I have had to have assistance from my older kids from time to time. I rarely wear anything over them unless we have strangers over or my kids had their schoolmates over (in the past). My friends come over and see us knowing that I am usually clothed in just a shirt and diapers unless it is in the winter and extremely cold. My kids have known about my incontinence and diapers and except me for who I am (we have 5 youngest 20 now). Either they are accustomed to an adult in diapers all the time or conditioned to it but it isn't taboo around here. I go outside all the time in my diapered state and the neighbors don't seem to mind (they even come over and talk). Though I don't go downtown without at least my shorts I've never had a problem with the local gastapo. I have and still coach little league ball, softball, ass ist the high school softball coach, and other activities with the local kids and have never had any trouble or "incidents" with anybody. although I have had a few wet spots showing and the kids and parents both seemed to help more than hinder when I needed a fast trip to a building. I guess what I'm trying to say is I gave up on trying to hide long ago and people here (local area 25,000) mostly accept me for who I am and what I can do. I wish more areas were like this though... But with the masses of people come ignorance and invasive law nuts.

• 7 years later...

Not proudly, but it would be nice not needing to worry over my diapers. Just being able to have my changing supplies on my dresser would be a dream.