LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'must Try' Nappies?

I've been quite lucky lately, and been able to buy myself a stash of Tena Maxi and Abri-form Super (meant to be x-plus but was shipping incorrectly). In the past I've also tried Perfect's, Tena Supers, Molicare Super and Abri-form X-Plus, which I am going to get more of.

While I'm quite flush, are there any other nappies which are really great, and I should look into trying?

• 2 weeks later...

super plus is equal to the maxi. The most absorbant

Also try contifit maxi's if you can.. another good brand..

I believe you have a great Attends over there too.

I believe in the UK, they are called Attends Special Care 10.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you UK people are so lucky, so many good brands. Tena/Attends suck in the US, no Euroform or Contifit. Secure Personal Care Xplus was sort of disappointing, didn't think they held even close to Abena Xplus and didn't spread it as quickly. I am not incontient, so I wet heavy, so quickly spreading it out is very important for me not to leak.

And is it true that Bambinos are just rebranded Secure Xplus? Was thinking of trying them but I didn't like the Secure Xplus, so...

Dry 24/7 held a lot, but the large is to big and the small to small, if they had a medium I think it would be equal to a Abena Xplus.

So for me really the only brands I have found that are good for me are either Molicare Super Plus or Abena Xplus and I am pretty sure if Dry 24/7 ever makes a medium that would be anoter choice.

Molicares certainly spread it the quickest though, very odd feeling to be peeing and you feel it spread up your butt as you pee. Doesn't hold as much as an Xplus, but it can take a total flood as it spreads and uses the whole thing, with a booster though you can make it have that same quality and make it absorb as much as an Xplus.

Wondering if over there can you actually get the Tena Maxi or Attends Special Care 10 or any of the other good ones in Medical Supply store or are still all the good ones only sold online? I only have one medical supply in my town and most the time they only have crappy ones, but every once in awhile I'll see Molicare Super Plus, but at like $50 for bag, like $20 more then with shipping to me. Also seen Tena Supers and Attends 10, for like $40 much more then online again. Usually they just have the first quality/prevail and depends/generic depends though.

FYI: Bambino's have been established multiple times on this board as a different (more absorbent and softer) product then Secure X-Plus. Similar in structure, yes but in features - no. Just letting you know.