LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

Are you a roughneck? (COOL!!!) I kinda always wanted to be a roughneck, preferably in the North Sea.

Depends on yer definition of "roughneck". The more common usage is kinda restricted to oil rig workers. <_< No oil rigs in Kansas, so I'm not in that respect. But if you're not that picky, then yes, I am. B)

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Small business owner supplying IT solutions to the medical trade..... (also a M.D.) but please don't pester me to diagnose something that you really need to see your own Doctor about.

Now I'm curious what specialty you provide solutions for. You make it sound like you are one of those "three guys in a garage" operations or in your case, one guy. Are you a software vendor?

so not true, i worked 40 + hours a week and took 6 courses a semester... one could argue if you are commiting yourself properly, you have plenty of time for another job and to get high marks.

Depends greatly on what courses. I have some demanding work and some courses that have hardly anything. In large part it is the marks breakdown. More exams means you could probably work more during the semester. It also depends on what balance makes you happy. I have little need for much money so I scarcely work at all (I did get a holiday job but it was only 3-4 weeks). So, yeah, it's really a matter of choice. If I really had to work I wouldn't be doing a degree at all (it probably won't be very useful - but I wouldn't feel 'complete' without doing it - on the plus side it is one of the last areas of studies that I haven't already covered).

Company Jack-Of-All-Trades for a LARGE private ambulance service. Im an EMT-I, Mechanic, Radio Communications tech, Wire Puller, Truck driver, whatever else the company needs me to do guy. I also instal and modify the electronics, lights, sirens whatnot on new and used ambulances and other vehicles when we buy them.

• Like 1

super thin steven segal from hte 80's or fat steven segal from the straight to tv movies?

It's mostly facial, hair and complexion that he resembles me. I'm pretty thin. (5'9" 153lbs.)

I want to take a quick guess PA.....Master? Let me know if I'm right. ;)

Good guess, but at our Dojang, we don't use Master! It's just Mr. or Mrs.

Hello..... have been doing a lot of ILS ?

Not current on instruments right now. Need an IPC.

Now I'm curious what specialty you provide solutions for. You make it sound like you are one of those "three guys in a garage" operations or in your case, one guy. Are you a software vendor?

Currently, I have a staff of 300+, so no, I am not a 'three guys in a garage' operation. Since I like my anonymity, I will not tell you what specialty or software I provide - safe to say that my company produces its own software suite which since its introduction, has had my competitors chassing their tales :P

Diapered_Witch, did you ever think of going out on your own?

'Roughneck'? is that similar to 'red necks' ie, their parents keep hitting them on the neck saying "Get up to the capital and get a job...." :lol:

Time to tell: I am a landscape construction/ designer and talented horticulturist. In this slow economy I find myself now looking for either a FT job and/ or a Collaborative Partnership with another person (into gardening) to do larger landscape projects, maybe start a garden center with florist. I am also a true Diaper Lover who would ABsolutely love finding another diaper person in the above mix. Yeah, its a fantasy but, hey, if you don't ask you never get. Anyone out there in the NJ/NY/PA area into same?

Electronics Tech & Installer by day computer repair/ tech consulting and website design by night and weekend.

i install two way radios, hands free cell kits and remote starters at my day job. and work for my self evenings and weekends

Sure I'll bite. I am currently working for a company that handles Financial aid distribution for various colleges throughout the xcountry with large pools in Texas, Georgia, Kentucky and Florida. We function as an FDIC insured banking institution for the students. I have the distinct pleasure of working in our customer service area and hate it vehemently. All I ask is that people learn how to balance a damn checkbook or if you do overdraft your account accept your own damn responsibility! :badmood: I spend all day teaching 18 year olds how to add and subtract and teaching 35-65 year olds how to use a dang computer. I occassionally help with the banking department with processing disputes with Master Card. The company I work for is cool, just hate what I do.

ok where do i start? i am a tiler, a painter, a bricklayer, a plasterer, a chippie, a site agent, a marketing director, a receptionist, a secretary, a telesales manager... i think that all of it and i stil get payed less than £12k/year!

and yes i have all the relavant tools and experiance!

if anyone wants me to put some or all of those to use for you and wil actualy pay me enough to mabey enjoy myself from time to time id be very glad to work for you id even moove country (if you paid me to get there since i strugle to meet my bills and food as it is!)

another one for the I.T. crowd B)

I'm mainly a Web Developer (ASP, .Net, XML, JavaScript, etc. etc.) working on Mac's and PC's. The sites we do are high-traffic e-commerce so I strive for browser compatibility, which means lots of fun making things look as intended in IE. Such a ridiculous browser..

..anyway, I also do Server Admin and I.T. support, covering anything from general software usage to networking and hardware issues. Oh and sorting out people's computers when they f**k them up through mis-use <_<

I am a maintenance and envirolmental supervisor for an elder care company.

I also get to order the supplies for nursing. woo hoo diapers galore :D .

• 2 weeks later...

Time to tell: I am a landscape construction/ designer and talented horticulturist. In this slow economy I find myself now looking for either a FT job and/ or a Collaborative Partnership with another person (into gardening) to do larger landscape projects, maybe start a garden center with florist. I am also a true Diaper Lover who would ABsolutely love finding another diaper person in the above mix. Yeah, its a fantasy but, hey, if you don't ask you never get. Anyone out there in the NJ/NY/PA area into same?

I am a landscape designer in the MD/DC area with a fairly large firm doing national and international work. True about the work load, but looks like the public sector is starting to pick up a bit, but will most likely go to Design Build.

• Like 1

I basically get paid to watch TV all day.

Hey I have the same job, but I don't start untill almost noon, I have to go for lunch first.....LOL

I kinda sucks to be 60 but some of the bennifits are worth it

Sandwich maker for a franchise you all see on TV. . .

I make ridiculous footlongs for people who are under the impression that what we're serving them is A) Some kinda diet program and B) "Good" for them.

My boss is SUPER cool. Best woman I've ever worked for. My Custos - Not so much.