LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

Thankfully my degrees have allowed to bounce between the in demand roles essential to day to day living.

Logistics management for the some of the worlds most recognizable brands and businesses. Many requiring that I learn and use knowledge of the local markets to increase profits for any given region.

Prior to college I was able to work my first job as a Pokemaster.

6 hours ago, Young1 said:

I clean up highways for my city......

Tell me, how many diapers do you find per day tossed along the highways, and any of them AB Adult diapers?

46 minutes ago, DiaperLover84 said:

Kitchen & Bathroom Designer 

Have you ever thought of designing a built in diaper disposal garbage bin?

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Tell me, how many diapers do you find per day tossed along the highways, and any of them AB Adult diapers?

Have you ever thought of designing a built in diaper disposal garbage bin?

I have only found 2 diapers and they were baby diapers..... but im sure i will stumble accross some eventually 

Apparently I haven't replied to this thread, until now..

I deliver tombstones to graveyards, and place them on the graves. 

Also pickup tombstones to put new names on them. 

Certificate of apprenticeship as Stone mason 

• Like 3

"Certificate of apprenticeship as Stone mason "

Not a common trade nowadays...when we visited the National Cathedral in Washington DC some years ago we learned that there had been an on-site community of stone masons while the construction was in progress; also that the building couldn't be built now for lack of stone masons.

Props to you, @Dubious, I hope you get to work on other things besides grave markers.

2 hours ago, vvp39 said:

"Certificate of apprenticeship as Stone mason "

Not a common trade nowadays...when we visited the National Cathedral in Washington DC some years ago we learned that there had been an on-site community of stone masons while the construction was in progress; also that the building couldn't be built now for lack of stone masons.

Props to you, @Dubious, I hope you get to work on other things besides grave markers.

I started this profession when I was 10 and is still doing it

Its a family business that my grandpa started, and we still are only family working in the company. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

As a meditation teacher and coach, I guide people through the process of breaking down their limiting beliefs, enabling them to shape the life they've always dreamt of. Every day, I witness the transformative power of meditation and how it paves the way for personal growth. It's truly rewarding to be part of such a life-changing journey for so many.