LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Real?

^^ Nope. More like someone's "Photoshopped" fantasy. Pampers is not going to make a diaper that would humiliate a teenager by playing a song when the diaper is wet. Not to mention, they're not going to have a second teenaged girl standing seductively behind the diapered one, in an advertisement.

Guest VladYvhv

The site's in a foreign language and needs a username and password, it seems... I'm not goinna join a message board that I can't understand just to see some pics... Even if they're the best of artwork... I like being able to understand what's being said to me, be it auditory or visual.

i know its in french, but i could care less. they basically ignore the copyright laws in the US. it is the most in depth photo gallery ive seen and there are lots of photos everyday.

i know its in french, but i could care less. they basically ignore the copyright laws in the US. it is the most in depth photo gallery ive seen and there are lots of photos everyday.

I second that, abkingdom is the No. 1 source for free pics, you dont need to understand french to download pictures

It is like those French people have a different word for everything! - Steve Martin

:roflmao:

Awww, that link is all in French so I cant understand it :(

The picture is very cute though :) *wishes they were real*

Guest VladYvhv

I second that, abkingdom is the No. 1 source for free pics, you dont need to understand french to download pictures

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, but some folks (like myself) tend to be wary of other languages... Not that that should stop the rest of y'all...

Guest VladYvhv

Samma här om jag får säga det själv..

:P

/doc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nil desperandum.

Dolly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh... Didn't I hear that on the tape recorder from Evil Dead? :huh: Are y'all trying to resurrect zombies and the ancient evil that lives in the shadows of society? Or is that just my paranoia kicking in? <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Know that it isn't real, but got tired of the English sites so bought a translator for 'puter. Now can enjoy French and German sites, and email with babys all over the world. Just a thought!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is this a real product? If so, where can I get them? Please Reply.

Yes it is real, all I know wears them. You can always tell if a person is wearing, especially when they are wet, by the polyphonic wetness indicator. So next time someones behind is playing the "Oops I did it again" tune, you know they're wearing a pampers teen nappy...