LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spokane Munch

abrichiebc

Anyone in the Spokane area that would like to meet Saturday, May 16th for a MUNCH in the afternoon.

Perhaps later in the evening we could head downtown to the torchlight parade then maybe some diaper changes afterwards.

Anyone in the Spokane area that would like to meet Saturday, May 16th for a MUNCH in the afternoon.

Perhaps later in the evening we could head downtown to the torchlight parade then maybe some diaper changes afterwards.

i would go for it. as long as we all dress normal :unsure:

what restraunt did you have in mind?

Well you guys know Spokane better than I. There is someone else already who said would go but he works til 1:30pm Sat. It wouldn't be probably til about 2 in the afternoon then afterwards go back to my other friends hotel room for a diaper change then who knows from there.

The guy who has to work sat is stopping by our hotel room Friday night and we will decide where to meet up then.

We are going to head downtown that night for the parade, so anyone is welcome to join as a group and yes we will be wearing normal clothes.

The other guy has suggested the food court on the 2nd level of Northtown Mall, north end. I have never been up there so don't know what kind of restaurants are there. Will have to know how we will know who to look for to meet. Any ideas for a subtle sign?

The other guy has suggested the food court on the 2nd level of Northtown Mall, north end. I have never been up there so don't know what kind of restaurants are there. Will have to know how we will know who to look for to meet. Any ideas for a subtle sign?

how about jsut take a napkin put it ont he table your sitting at with the letters A/B on it with a felt pen of something. its easy subtle and we'd be the only ones getting it

Guest Baby Tiana

Heya everyone.

Well I live in Spokane too. Not going to be joining you all but i had a great place for you to all go have dinner.

Its called the "Steal Head." Its down town. If you go to the front of the park and see a fountain and Macy's and Boo Radley's. You head down that road. Its 214 N Howard street. The building has a sign made of metal and an iron fish. Its the steal head. They have really good food there. Always have the manly games playing. Also have a section for alcohol. I am not sure if it would be busy that night as I have never been to the lighting festival thing. So you may want to call in advance just to make sure there would be seating. Like make a reservation. Its a really nice place and rather small so you could all find each other fairly easy. Or you could all met up in front of it. Also there is a lounge section in the restaurant at the front you could all sit and then that would be easy to find one another.

I wouldn't recommend the food court. Yeah they have a twigs in the mall. And the food court is the third floor not the second. At the food court you will find Subway, Pizza Rita, Panda express, Edo Japan, a Mexican place, and Delish Hamburgers. Oh and for dessert Ben and Jerry's. However its very hard to find people there. I would recommend if you choose the food court to meet on the third floor by Ben and Jerry's as thats the first place you would see when you get to the third floor.

But my total recommendation is the Steal head. I love their chicken BLT. Its really good and a lil spicy some times. Oh and they have the worlds best fries!!!!! No Joke!!!

Well I hope I helped. I hope so or I better get a better job. I know the downtown almost like the back of my hand. I work down there at the Park Pavilion. If you have any questions on good places just ask and I will try and tell you. Wish I could go but I think I am working that afternoon. Also my mother would freak. And I don't think I would be comfortable with tons of people I don't know and I am guessing most of you who are meeting are guys. So that would be weird if I was the only girl.

Well have a good time.

Tia

• Like 1

Hey, I just happen to look at the Northtown website restaurant listing. Instead of the food court, would either Chili's or the Mustard seed be a better choice?

The others look fast food to me or someplace good downtown.

Guest Baby Tiana

Hun, North town mall isn't down town. Just wanted to tell you. The park square mall has good places there. Well what I listed in that one post. Have fun. So wish I was able to go. Oh well.

Tia

• Like 1

Just cruising this thread and seems to me that you got one little girl that would like to attend. If I'm understanding correctly, she sure seems to be very knowledgeable of the area and venues. Perhaps a few of you could get together and split the tab for her so that she might be able to join you out for this event...Just a thought. :)

Yes Tiana, I know where Northtown Mall is. I get to Spokane fairly regularly.

So for anyone else wanting to attend this, we are going to meet at the Onion on North Division at 2pm.

Hope to see you there, look for the S D/L

what date?

Guest Baby Tiana
Hope you guys have fun. Not to be rude but that onion sucks. I still recommend the one restaurant. And maybe I will see you guys out an about if you go down town. I work down town so I bet I will see you if your down there. Well have tons of fun. Its this Saturday. Totally awesome. You must all be very excited. ~ Tia
  • Like 2

Yes Tiana, I know where Northtown Mall is. I get to Spokane fairly regularly.

So for anyone else wanting to attend this, we are going to meet at the Onion on North Division at 2pm.

Hope to see you there, look for the S D/L

maybe we should reserve a somewhat bigger table. so we are not wandering around the restraunt until we find each other haha.

sorry about the date thing i spaced it. :D:rolleyes:

Good luck, abrichiebc. I've found that getting a brunch together isn't as easy as it would seem as people are skittish about meeting in public. If I lived anywhere near the PNW, I'd sure be there though. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

:thumbsup:

Guest Baby Tiana

Well your planning wasn't so well, so it sort of makes sense that it didn't happen. Oh well. Maybe next time you can pull it off with a little planning and everything. Or you could have maybe listened to me about the restaurant and how you should meet. Not to totally rub it in your face or any thing. Like I said maybe another time. Have a good one.

Tia

Guest Baby Tiana

Oh so mature. Way to be the bigger person. You should get a trophy!

Well I was just stating that you should try planning more ahead of time to get better results and not always change the place.

Guest Baby Tiana

Now you are getting there. I am guessing you haven't tried planning many things. Time needed always depends on the activity. I would say you needed like 2 months with your skills of planning. Now if your like me you only need a matter of weeks. Maybe a month. But then some people just aren't born to throw parties and all that well. I believe there is a class you can take. That might help. I mean for my 16 I had the invites sent 3 months ahead of the date. So people could pencil it in and let me know. It was very successful. You should give them enough time to get everything planned. Also its definitely not going to work out if you change the place all the time. So next time you want to get people together. Maybe higher a planner or use a few of those brain cells. Oh wait your brain seems to only be there and function, to keep your head from caving in. Oh well. Just try better next time and I bet you will get much better results. Think things through.

yoe you guys lets stop the arguing. Lets try to find a way to figure a way to meet up and have fun. We can plan it out on another topic. Where would you guys like to meet up at?