LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent, Just Do It.

On 7/16/2010 at 4:18 PM, Guest dldave89 said:

JUST TODAY I STARTED MY INCONTINENT JOURNEY. I WORE DIAPER SINCE LAST NITE AND DIDNT WET BUT WENT TO WALMART AND WHILE WAITING I HAD TO GO AND JUST WENT I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I THINK I NEED A BETER BRAND AS SOON AS I GOT IN MY CAR MY DIAPER LEAKED THRU SEAT AND CLOTHES WERE SOAKED AND MY WIFE FELT BAD NE ONE GOT A GOOD BRAND THEY RECOMEND FOR DAY AND NIGHT TIME?

I have been wearing for about three weeks now and I can tell you that the north shore magamax is the way to go

On 11/7/2009 at 2:49 PM, fairfaxdl said:

I’ve succeeded making myself completely urinary incontinent it about a year just by living that way. It has been well over 2.5 years since I’ve started and it just takes a real commitment.

Excellent sage advice. Incontinence is the involuntary loss of ANY amount of urine. Even just a dribble. I have a constant steady drip that adds up pretty fast,although the bladder fills at a rate faster that it leaks out. Lots of false pee feelings where nothing happens. So, screw it. If a pee feeling happens, just pee. It does take time and practice to just let go and hope something happens. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. When it happens, relief! Really wet in the morning and many a leaky diaper.

On 1/28/2011 at 7:30 PM, Honu said:

I concur with most of what has been written. The 12 month program is guidance for those who want a guide. The results are totally up to the individual and as individuals, our results can very greatly. We want others to accept us, but we first have to accept ourselves. Being incontinent meanings always wearing a protective diaper, always having a fresh diaper to change into and usually having a change of clothes handy. Accidents WILL happen. If you can't accept yourself for those accidents and prepare for them, how can you expect others to accept you as well?

Be happy with yourself and for choosing to live in a way that makes you happy. Never forget that this is what you wanted, not what was thrust on you.

Live with Aloha,

Honu

You gotta love that.

On 1/29/2011 at 6:29 PM, bignappybo said:

As someone who is incontinent and requires to wear diapers on a 24/7 basis,i realy cant compehend how anyone would want to be this way,for it truly is not a fun thing having to change many times a day and when you have to go for any sort of medical everyone sees that you are in a diaper.

Not having any sort of control over you your own bladder,and wetting yourself all the time nappy rash haveing to change and the danger of wetting when you are not in a nappy,and your clean one is so close but you just cant control when you will pee is no fun.

I feel your pain, but you'll get over it and get to the point where you just don't care who knows or doesn't know. I pee getting out of the shower before I can get a diaper on -- or before getting into the shower. Having it leak and rushing to sit down on the toilet before it comes streaming out. Never a dull moment. You just have to learn to live with it -- it's a part of the territory. You'll get used to it. Keep a stiff upper lip.