LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Incontinent, Just Do It.

As mentioned in many topics here, becoming incontinent is just a matter of wearing a diaper and letting go . I have been doing this for awhile now and by relaxing and just letting it flow every time i was in diapers, i achieved after about a month a mindset were my body would just let go without even thinking about it. For this relaxed mindset however I had to be in diapers. Today however happened the next step, i was watching tv and relaxing when i started to pee without being in diapers, I had to really force myself mentally to stop not to mess up the couch completely. So i can assure u the letting go method really works, so be carefull what u wish for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

So were you wearing diapers 24/7 during your "untraining"? Do you think that not wearing diapers now and having to stop yourself that you are adversely affecting your loss of control?

InD

• Like 1

The deal is that i only wear diapers at home, never at work or when i go out, but my body is now so used to them, that i had to change my clothes twice today because i wet myself, so a fetish is becoming a real incontinence. Will i am out the house i really need to concentrate now not to wet myself, so i only wanted to say be carefull what u wish for, i got my wish, :-)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I couldn't agree much less.

I absolutely agree that "will power" is just one of the important key factor of your "wants-desires" of becoming one. Good Luck on what you are doing. Take Care.

:):glare::glare::)

Just some facts: If you wear diapers long enough, your body gets used to them. So your mind "forgets" how you hold on your pee/poop. As a "bonus"; when you dont wear diapers, you have significly shorter time until you can't hold it, if you are going to the bathroom for example. It will take some time to "forget" how to hold it, but it WILL happen eventually. If you are feeling that it goes too slow, you could, wich i DON'T recommend, use laxatives: They make you relax, so you can't hold it, but it won't help you to forget it. Plus, you become dependant on them.

• 4 months later...

I’ve succeeded making myself completely urinary incontinent it about a year just by living that way. It has been well over 2.5 years since I’ve started and it just takes a real commitment.

Those who think they need to cath or use hypno are not really into being incontinent. They are just playing around. Let’s look at it. If you want to be urinary incontinent, then you would have to wear diapers all the time. So why not just start doing it?

If you want to be incontinent, then do it. All you have to do it pee. You don’t need an excuse or some fake reason where it “isn’t your fault.” Just pee. If you are reading this. Just pee right now. Don’t wait for the “right time” or when you are alone or not out. Just pee. It doesn’t matter where you are or what you are wearing or sitting on. Just pee.

Sounds extreme? No, because that is what it is like to be incontinent. Being incontinent means you are not in control. You don’t have any say as to where or when. You just pee.

This IS the way I did it. I am now completely urinary incontinent. All the time. No drugs, no caths, no hypnosis. Just peeing the moment I felt like it and by NOT putting any special attention on it. Not making my self go. Nor holding back for any reason.

It took just a few months before I would immediately wet without conscious though when awake. It took nearly a year before I would wet asleep. But it did finally happen. I leak and pee every 10-20 minutes now. Every morning I’m completely soaked.

Many of the people who need a “plan” are also looking for an excuse about NOT being incontinent. They can and do blame the plan.

Some people may take longer than others. Some won’t be honest about it and will not just relax and allow their bodies to unlearn their potty training. But it is very, very possible and VERY EASY!

The key is to be honest about your desire. You absolutely must put your desire to be incontinent above all others. You MUST just LET GO the instant you feel like you have to pee. You absolutely can’t hold it and you must immediately let yourself RELAX. Don’t force it, just RELAX. You may not pee right away but you need to let the body know that the I-NEED-TO-PEE feeling means I-NEED-TO-RELAX-AND-LET-GO.

Seriously, you have to just let go.

• Like 7
  • 8 months later...
Guest dldave89

THAT MAKES SENSE IVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 MO. NOW I CAN START. I CAME BOUT DOIN THIS CUZ MY WIFE WOKE ME UP FROM WETING IT HAPENED ONCE AND SHE INSISTED I WEAR DIAPERS SO I DID NOT ONLY THAT I ALWAYS WISHED I CULD GO BAK TO IT NE ADVICE FOR ME ?

• Like 1

I’ve succeeded making myself completely urinary incontinent it about a year just by living that way. It has been well over 2.5 years since I’ve started and it just takes a real commitment.

Those who think they need to cath or use hypno are not really into being incontinent. They are just playing around. Let’s look at it. If you want to be urinary incontinent, then you would have to wear diapers all the time. So why not just start doing it?

If you want to be incontinent, then do it. All you have to do it pee. You don’t need an excuse or some fake reason where it “isn’t your fault.

Just wondering if you "could" stop if you wanted to to not pee? Like say inbetween diapers while changing or walking through the house naked for a second to grab a towel or something along those lines? Just curious. I believe you but just am wondering if your mind still and body still allow you to have "brief" moments of continence just to get you through a minute or two when you really need to hold it? Thanks for the info and you should tell more about how life has changed for you since this decision, good and bad. Thanks

That's been answered by people here in the past ;) Most who voluntarily became incontinent can 'hold it' completely or nearly so for varying short periods of time, ranging from a few minutes to a few seconds mellow.gif The rare ones have better control or no control at all :blush: This arises from not using the sphincter muscles which leaves them weak :unsure: In a few people that weakness is permanent- they tried to return to dryness and found they couldn't :( A few others have returned to mostly staying dry and noted that it was a lot like their original potty training- it took constant concentration on the effort at first and got easier B) Yet all of these that I recall have mentioned a tendency to have accidents- even years later. Dunno the causes, but I'd speculate that this is a small part physical and a large part subconscious.

Bettypooh

Guest dldave89

JUST TODAY I STARTED MY INCONTINENT JOURNEY. I WORE DIAPER SINCE LAST NITE AND DIDNT WET BUT WENT TO WALMART AND WHILE WAITING I HAD TO GO AND JUST WENT I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I THINK I NEED A BETER BRAND AS SOON AS I GOT IN MY CAR MY DIAPER LEAKED THRU SEAT AND CLOTHES WERE SOAKED AND MY WIFE FELT BAD NE ONE GOT A GOOD BRAND THEY RECOMEND FOR DAY AND NIGHT TIME?

• 2 weeks later...

I have become incontinent shorty after wearing almost 24/7 for just over a week. I then had an accident at the mall.:blush: I retrained myself to stop & go to the bathroom again. So be carefull of just letting go if your not sure you want to stay that way. The accident at the mall scared me alot; I'm glad I could stop again.

• Like 2

I have become incontinent shorty after wearing almost 24/7 for just over a week. I then had an accident at the mall.:blush: I retrained myself to stop & go to the bathroom again. So be carefull of just letting go if your not sure you want to stay that way. The accident at the mall scared me alot; I'm glad I could stop again.

Yep, agree. I'm aware..and am fine. I'm past the threshold of wanting/needing really, but time will tell how it all pans out.

Just today, I started my journey towards incontinence. I started wearing diapers since last night, but unfortunately, I didn't wet myself. So I went to WalMart and while I was there, I needed to pee badly. I just relaxed and relieved myself. It felt very good, but I'm sure that I'll need a better brand. As soon as I got in the car and sat down, my diaper leaked! It went all through the seat, and now my clothed were soaked! My wife felt bad for me, of course. Does anyone have a superior brand which they would recommend?

There, fixed it for you.

• 2 weeks later...

If you desire incontinence, just start living it. What most are looking for when they say they want to be incontinent is an "excuse" to wear diapers. Screw excuses. Nobody's going to ask you for proof.

If you want to wear diapers all the time, then wear diapers all the time.

• Like 2
Guest rosemonde10

If you desire incontinence, just start living it. What most are looking for when they say they want to be incontinent is an "excuse" to wear diapers. Screw excuses. Nobody's going to ask you for proof.

If you want to wear diapers all the time, then wear diapers all the time.

I totally agree that incontinence is an entirely different field from being diapered. People who want to stay diapered don't need a reason to wear, jst wear em!

Then those who really desire incontinence have an issue deeper than ABDLism, because you don't need to be incontinent to wear diapers. They are soft and help me sleep at night. I can't sleep good without the soft padding and the ever so awesome fact every time you move you crinkle loudly like a big baby in a crib.

• 5 months later...

Hello people. I am new to this site and tryin to meet people like me. I love wearing diapers and have a desire to become incontinent urinary that is. I been wearing most of the time except on military duty its kinda hard to but ne who my wife dont mind becuz she sees im happy but i realy wana be incontinent just letting go would make this work from what yall say? IVE been doing that but how long does it take? PLEASE feel free to reply thanks

• Like 1

According to the '12 month program', with a firm commitment to let go whenever you feel the urge, and even when you don't feel the urge, it takes around 9-12 months for total loss of control. What you're doing is not un-training, it's RE-training your body to wet as a reflex. Just like any other training, it takes time to learn, to get that into your muscle memory. Unfortunately, once you've done that, it is difficult if not impossible to go back to the control you had before your training program.

I concur with most of what has been written. The 12 month program is guidance for those who want a guide. The results are totally up to the individual and as individuals, our results can very greatly. We want others to accept us, but we first have to accept ourselves. Being incontinent meanings always wearing a protective diaper, always having a fresh diaper to change into and usually having a change of clothes handy. Accidents WILL happen. If you can't accept yourself for those accidents and prepare for them, how can you expect others to accept you as well?

Be happy with yourself and for choosing to live in a way that makes you happy. Never forget that this is what you wanted, not what was thrust on you.

Live with Aloha,

Honu

As someone who is incontinent and requires to wear diapers on a 24/7 basis,i realy cant compehend how anyone would want to be this way,for it truly is not a fun thing having to change many times a day and when you have to go for any sort of medical everyone sees that you are in a diaper.

Not having any sort of control over you your own bladder,and wetting yourself all the time nappy rash haveing to change and the danger of wetting when you are not in a nappy,and your clean one is so close but you just cant control when you will pee is no fun.

• Like 2

And yet, you're posting in the 'Incontinent-Desires' subforum. I understand your concern, but honestly, you're not gonna change anyone's mind, as I know I won't make you enjoy your condition any better by this post.

There are people who see having children as a huge burden and hate it, others who long to have a family of their own. Not a perfect analogy, but just because something is a disability for *you* does not mean that it is so distasteful to everyone.

It's not about it being fun. Some of us simply feel that it is a need, even with all the frustration that goes along with it.

Some blondes dye their hair to be brunettes or redheads... while some redheads and brunettes want to be blonde. Go figure.

• Like 1

I had bedwetting probs until i was 17 still do off and on plus i enjoy wearing i wana be inc. IM an adult i started my journey and feel happy thusfar im sory u dont like wat u are going thro

Armyman... the Grammar Nazis will shoot you at dawn unless you start spelling out your words....

Now, what the involuntarily incontinent will tell you is that *having* to wear diapers constantly is *work*, and rapidly loses its appeal. That's a distinct hazard of becoming truly incontinent. You can't cure a diaper rash by deciding to spend the next couple of days out of diapers, for example.

Now, as to the 12-month program: Philosophically, I disagree with it. Don't wake up one day, and swear off toilets...there's no moral imperative to have a physical need to be wearing diapers when you are wearing diapers. There's no moral problem with taking off a dry diaper at the end of the day and tossing it in the bin...it did it's job, and you felt better that day.

Instead, wake up tomorrow, and remind yourself that you promised to take a little better care of yourself. Then act on it. Repeat the act each day. Does that mean that if you feel like wearing a diaper, you wear one? You bet! Does that mean the diaper gets wet if you feel the need? You bet! But it also means, if you don't feel the need on a given day, you can make different choices. It also means, you think through the consequences of that daily or hourly choice, and make a conscious decision.

Don't forget to eat better, too...all that fiber and berries is good for you.

Now, if you want to become incontinent, then practice it...always wear a diaper, or an external catheter, don't pee anywhere else. And don't go into the bathroom to do it, not often, anyway. Tell yourself that whatever you are doing at the moment is more important. Occasionally practice a "dog walk"...drink a quart of water, and when you feel the need to pee, go for a walk..and stop and pee at every other telephone pole or so.

Oh, and make sure your protection is really operational, too...nothing makes you continent more than the potential embarassment of peeing yourself publicly. So test it in private, where the consequences of accidents are minimal.

• Like 1