LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Was The First Person You Came Out To?

I have been trying to recall who I told first but can't remember. I suppose it was my brother; he was gay as well so that was all fine. Though he did say he was surprised so I guess I hid it well in my teens. I know by my early 20's just about everyone knew.

And asshole sociopath that had convinced me he was my best friend. I don't just say this because he reacted negatively either(actually, he didn't react negatively at all for several months and feigned acceptance during that period), I've ran into more and more people over the years who have developed this opinion of him.

It was pretty much all uphill from there though. I would say that it was an important learning experience and helped me to appreciate those that really were my friends just that much more.

About 15 minutes after I told him, I told my grandparents. They acted tolerant at first...but then freaked out later too...then settled down again about two years later. I visit them about once a week on the minimum and have as close of a relationship as I've ever had with them.

Legitimate best friend actually was very confused because he felt there had always been a lot of sexual tension between us despite the fact that he didn't consider himself queer. We ended up having oral sex and quit because it was too awkward. He went through a period of disgust with me and what happened between us, but we're as thick as thieves these days. Granted, we live pretty different lifestyles, but when we visit each other it's as if though not a moment has passed between us. He just had his second daughter about 2 months ago and I'm very happy for him and his wife.

My Mom was actually one of the last to know because I've had a horrible relationship with her for over 10 years now. She feigned tolerance...then went through a period of loathing for me, then a period of self-loathing and guilt(I mean, she's arguably responsible for these feelings even from what I can tell, but frankly I don't consider it a problem so no need in playing the blame game), but now we're on better terms than we've ever been with each other. There's still a loooooong time before we manage to heal up all of the wounds inflicted upon the other though. I'm confident it will happen one day though.

At a time when I was deep in depression, I came out to a friend of mine who I didn't know all that well. At the time, I really didn't know what I was sexually. Now I know, but then, I was careless.

One of my friends. It was kinda funny cos we were having a conversation about boys and my friend was going on and on about how she really wanted a boyfriend and I very quitely said "or girlfriend". She asked me to repeat it and my face turned bright red and I shook my head. She then said a little too loud (we were at school at a pep rally so there were alot of people around) "awww you're bisexual, I didn't know that." I was pretty embarrassed yet relieved that I finally got the nerve to do it. My parents found out soon after that and they still make fun of me to this day and don't believe it. The fact that I have a boyfriend doesn't make things much better. He's bisexual too so we do have alot of bisexual fun...if you know what I mean ;)

• 3 weeks later...

All my friends but they didn't bileve me till I was there and I actually said "I Kirstie is bisexual". All my friends tock it well but two don't bileve me. I haven't told my family yet but if they find out I'm ok with it I just don't see why I would have to tell them.

• 4 weeks later...

Coming out of the closet? My first girlfriend when I was 16 lol. I thought not being a very sexual person was semi-normal. Then in the middle of the relationship I started looking at guys and realized I'd just been looking at the wrong gender >.> I always feel bad for her when I think back on it since she now has the reputation in our old group of friends for 'turning me gay'. Still, kinda funny I guess.

Technically, it was my last ex-gf. since I don't really want anything to do with that seven-month-clusterfuck, I'm going to say my sister. She accepted it as she has every other thing that I've told her about, and she's been really supportive to me through my problems. *luvs her sissa-dear*

~Luci

First folks I came out to were most of my friends in college....they weren't surprised.

In terms of my family, most of them know I'm bi. My brother is the only one I've ever talked with about any of my gender identity questions though. We've always been tight, in many ways the polar opposites of each other, in others identical. I don't know why I haven't said anything to my Dad though....he's always been real supportive of me.

Guest AmatureStryWriter

I struggled with my sexuality when I was in my teens (I'm gay). It was never really about what anyone would think or anything like that, I just hadn't explored myself in that aspect and when I started to it scared me. I came to grips with it before I was 20, but kept it to myself. I was single and alone through a lot of my 20's until I met my boyfriend who I have now been with for almost 6 years.

It started out online and we talked that way for a long time. He had sent me pictures of himself (normal pictures lol), and I showed him to my sister. She was technically the first person I came out to. Her best friend growing up is gay (a guy her age) and I knew she wouldn't care.

I knew my family wouldn't care but it still wasn't easy coming out when I decided this was definately going to happen (us hooking up). A few days after I told my sister, I told my mother and showed her his picture. To this day everyone in my family see's my boyfriend as family. My mother has even told me he's her favorite son-in-law (I have 3 older bros and a younger sis).

So yea, that's how I came out.

~ASW

I "came out of the closet" after I had been forced out of a job. I met a daddy from the DPF roster in 1998. I had been in the closet for about 18 years. The daddy and I are still great friends. I continue to try to meet others. This will be my 5th year going to baby camp in the Rockies. I still do keep my kink play secret from vanilla friends, family, and coworkers. The 12 years since coming out have been great fun.

I have never intentionally come out to anyone, but quite a few have seemed to have known,,when i was a 10year old a Teacher decided I was and showed me how,,,at 13 a cousin who i was sharing a bedroom with decided to F;;; me.

At 15 evrywhere i went it seemed to happen,guys would grope me at the Movies.Guys at work would take me home and treat me like girl,one even went as far as dressing me and taking me out.

At 18 I went interstate and thought i would start from scratch,but one day i was sitting with a group of young people at an out door bar when one said "why do you come over all Butch?"

I said in my deepest voice what do you mean? and they all laughed and one said well we all know you are really a girl.

So i guess everyone has always Known more about me than me. :angel_not:

• 1 month later...

My wife was the first. But I didn't tell her. She caught me one night when I was sleeping. She enjoyed it at lot until we separated. (It wasn't because of me wanting to wear diapers). I have been trying to get her to rekindle our role play. She doesn't know I like daddy's too. I'm Bi and enjoy it with both. My wife I know liked it because we would role play and then have incredible love making sessions. When I mention suckling she seems to brighten up. :lol:

I have kown i was gay since i was very young . I first came out to some friends who were having problems in thier own lives, he thought i was trying to see her when all she did was talk about him . I was the sounding board for her.Anyhoo they both turned on me calling me faggot,tomato etc. iwent back to the closet for awile but slowly came back out.Well anyway i am out totally,i'm abdl, i love who i am n i'm damn proud.My life is so much better now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest padded_husky87

I have only just now come out. I car out as gay to someone on this forum. I have been pretty depressed and filled with hatred recently about myself and this person made me feel better. They listened when I needed it and so I decided to just admit who I was and tell somone and they where the one to tell. It feels good to finally just admit it and even yhough I still feel wired about it, its good get it out.

I have wasted a lot of good opportunities in my life because I was not comfortable with myself. I hated myself. I hatedthst I liked diapers, I hated that I have these feelings for other men and I hated that I was a furry. Being raised in a christian household I was so sickened with myself. I was made fun of my whole life cause I never really had friends. I was the quite kid so people automatically thought I was wiered. I didn't want to get close to anyone. I thought they would find out. So people started telling other I was gay so in middle school I asked out some random girl I started talking to just to get people tothink I wasn't. I ne re plaued sports and hated gym class because Ididnt wanna get dressed in the locker room in front of others. I thought I would some how get noticed and they wood makring fun of me. I never went to prom. After high school I seen my chance to change so I east wired so I begun to make myself more outging and goofy so I would have some friends. I have been asked and called gsy all my life, my mom and dad have asked me In tears if I was gay and I assured them I wasnt. Hoe r u gonna ask me if I'm gay while your crying and ashure me you would be ok with It if I was? I figured if I ignored it and stayed away from all sexuall activity including masterbstion it would go away. Didn't last after I started looking online I decided maybe If I look at other woman enough I could trick my mined to change, didn't work Iether. A woman will never satisfy my needs. As I tolf yhe person I camr put to the femal body is beautiful and eligant but not Atractive to me at all. I dont know why. They will probebly be the only one I come out to for now but as soon as I am more comfortable eiyh myself I will tell others. I'll need a therapist to help Mr tell my parents. Either way I cant weight to meet someone someday. Who ever Is the lucky dog that gets to Tate off my diapers and take this puppy to town for my first time is, I cant wait! :P:P:P

:o OH MY WILL THAT FIT??? :o

Guest Baby-Toa

An old of mine was the first to know after she had to tell a guy that i loved him. I was just turning 15 then and already failed trying to get together with another friend of mine who turned me down. It was great but the break up was hard than. >.> He's now an Asshole and will always be one.

I didn't "come out" ... strangely. Through most of my adult life people always questioned whether I was male or female, they just couldn't tell. So I stopped worrying about it and dressed how I wanted to, female. Doc recommended hormones for one or the other and I chose female to fit my style and move through channels to get my genitals completely removed, I don't want a different set of sex organs, I don't like sex, learning is orgasmic to me, and so much more. So I didn't "come out" ... just some people snickered and said "I knew it."

One time, I was manager at a store, one of my employees (one of my favorites) came up to me and asked it I was a FtM transgendered person ... I just laughed, another manager said I was just a very fem boy, because he thought I was dating a female who was really just my best friend. It was fun toying with their minds a little.

well im dont say im gay but I can say im BI, in highschool those times where diffrent for me, I wanted to be a girl, i thought i was a girl, but thats before my body started to change i really didnt hit man hood untill age or 19-20. and i mean that should happen at what age 13 - 14. well anyway. I used to crossdress alot back in highschool and i had a boy friend, and hung out with girls and girly things, I even was a cheereleader as the mascot. and my boy friend at the time was the only man i ever been with untill he broke my heart, dumoed me on prom night for another boy, thats when i made up my mind that men suck. and that night my best friend who was a female asked me out to the prom. and that was the first female I ever had sex with. so my first sexual experiance was with a man, and when i had sex with a female i liked it alot. but i still dream of being with a man again. but just havent found one thats my type yet, and when i do IM going to love him for aslong as i can.

• 1 month later...