LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Bedding

I am interested in finding baby bedding for my full size bed, can anyone help me? I have pads on the bed in case my diaper leaks at night but would like to find other items. My wife / mommy is going to let me get a diaper changer to keep my diaper supplies so we have started looking for one online. I have been wearing bambino diapers and really like the feel and look of them. I am really starting to get into the baby role and want to explore it more now that I can. Thanks.

Is the bed a full, queen, king, cal king??

Uh Bri...

I am interested in finding baby bedding for my full size bed, can anyone help me? I have pads on the bed in case my diaper leaks at night but would like to find other items. My wife / mommy is going to let me get a diaper changer to keep my diaper supplies so we have started looking for one online. I have been wearing bambino diapers and really like the feel and look of them. I am really starting to get into the baby role and want to explore it more now that I can. Thanks.

;)

BTW, this is a question I'd like an answer to also!

~ moogle

Yeah I saw that Moogs, full size bed could mean a full, queen, king etc. I doubt two people would be splitting a full, would be rather cramped. Maybe I'm getting tripped up on the grammar? Maybe it was supposed to read "full, sized bed?"

~Brian

Hm, I didn't know that. :huh: Learn something new every day I guess.

~ moogle

[/thread hijack]

It is a Full size bed a.k.a. a double, I did not think it would be that difficult of a question. When you buy sheets for a bed, it is either a twin, full, queen or king most of the time. Thanks.

I seem to recall Diaper Station carrying this sort of product but I don't remember the sizes. Unfortunately, they're also going through a "reorganization" at this time and I've no idea when they'll be back up for business. You might keep checking back with them though.

http://www.diaperstation.com/

Another alternative, if you know anybody who does sewing, is have some made up for you.

WalMart carries lots of fabric in babyish prints and another nice source is an Ebay store by name of:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Fabrics-From-T...t__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Good luck!

Ruffles

It is a Full size bed a.k.a. a double, I did not think it would be that difficult of a question. When you buy sheets for a bed, it is either a twin, full, queen or king most of the time. Thanks.

Guess I over complicate things sometimes. Carry on.