LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Get Incontinent?

hi! i really want to be fecaly incontinent... and YES, i have thought of all the consequences if im going to be it, but still, i want! just tell how, and i will be gratefully happy :P

hi! i really want to be fecaly incontinent... and YES, i have thought of all the consequences if im going to be it, but still, i want! just tell how, and i will be gratefully happy :P

0_o;; It would take some retraining... as stated many times before... simply let go... also to get softer stools... drink moar water, eats lots of fruits and veggies... this can take a while... also to help some... **some** you could try hypnosis... You cannot have a healthy quick fix... you have to work at this... But if you want it bad enough you will work for it... it can take around 12 months to void with little or no thought.

the easy answer is wear 24/7 and just let go whenever you need to, first off the immediate result is that if you do this it is practicaly the same thing as being incontinent and wil alow you to get adjusted to it, just percivere with it and after some time (it could be a few months it could be a year or more) you wil no longer care when and where you go and wil at that point be incontinent. job done!

and yes it is not a quick process, eat healthily and drink plenty of water are just general good health tips! make sure you clean properly to avoid rash is another tip id like to throw on the pile of general good health tips!

and above all have fun!, if you dont enjoy it dont do it!

• 4 weeks later...

How would you get incontinent? I believe the simple answer to a sentence with that kind of structure would be to simply buy it at the store. That's usually how you 'get' many things.

Now to 'become' something requires practice, patience, and persistence. So now I guess you got your answer and have become 1% more knowledgeable in that particular subject.