LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need Opinions..

Hey Everyone,

First off, those who have been reading my journal and wondering where I stopped posting I apologize. I have had a very hepatic schedule with work and daily life now that I am "functionally incontinent" I haven't had the necessary time to keep a journal updated. But I now have that time and will be continuing what I started :D .

Sooner or later there will be a point in time when I will have to show my Dr my new found incontinence. I want to wait till my 11th-12th month of diaper training till I even attempt to chat with my Dr as I am afraid he would be able to see I am "faking it". But pondering on this decision makes me thing about what he will see after that 11th-12th month, would he be able to see that It was self caused or something along those lines? Also, how would you bring it up (would you go earlier and let it progressively get worse) ? 0.o

Cheers,

NappyHappy

Some on this forum have already said that your muscles will eventually atrophy to the point of no return. After that point, I'm not sure how your doctor would be able to identify what caused it. With that being said, I imagine he'd wonder why you hadn't visited sooner when you first noticed "the problem", lol.

I've been eagerly awaiting your journal updates... hope there are some on the way!

• 1 month later...

Hi BabyPeter, This is the "incontinent desires" area. He doesn't need drugs or kagels, he needs to figure out how he can get the Doctor to understand he has become incontinent without him realizing he did it on purpose. You're a guy so just tell him you thought it was something that would correct itself in time and that hasn't seemed to work. OMG you mean I waited too long? Oh I'm so upset! ;)

Hugs,

Freta

Hepatic refers to the liver, so I am a bit confused about a hepatic schedule. ;) Aside from that just be up front and say you are having troubles holding it, you thought it may go away, you were wrong and now you use absorbent products to maintain your dignity. He can't force anything on you, I don't believe in taking pills so my physician works on a naturalistic stand point for my remedies and issues. :)

Hepatic refers to the liver, so I am a bit confused about a hepatic schedule. ;) Aside from that just be up front and say you are having troubles holding it, you thought it may go away, you were wrong and now you use absorbent products to maintain your dignity. He can't force anything on you, I don't believe in taking pills so my physician works on a naturalistic stand point for my remedies and issues. :)

I want a doctor like that...."here ya go this weeks supply of pot for ya"....that's considered natural ain't it??? :P