LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 9 months later...

Does this referral link still work? I'm stocking up but the link doesn't seem to be adding the referral as it used to before?

No... Gary closed his affiliate program. Thanks for trying to benefit us tho!

• 5 months later...

Reader,

I have been placing regular orders since I found XP in 2003. It was really just convenience at first. I just lived 10 miles from their headquarters in Ventura, CA. Needless to say, it has been 8 years now, and XP is my reliable source for supplies. I have had small mistakes in my orders here and there, but XP is quick to fix the problem, and never charges for their mistake. I repeat, if they miss something or send you the wrong product, they send you the correct product immediately, without charge. Also, their communication lines during the ordering process are always open and promptly addressed. Essentially, I can't say enough good things about Gary and the XP team. As long as XP is around, they will get my business on a regualr basis.

My only complaint regarding XP is I wish they offered a greater variety of products. I wish they had more diaper and clothing choices. I understand they are business, an honest one at that, but I just wish I could order the Fabine Exclusive or a good baby blue onsie from them as well. What it boils down to is I trust XP, and I only want to buy from XP. They have proven themselves to be an honest merchant who is not out to make a 'killing' in terms of profit, but out to help their fellow human in need of incontinence-related products.

BTW, I have no affiliation with XP in anyway shape or form. I am a regular customer, that's it.

Shipping to Florida always takes a minimum of 5 days. It once took UPS 9 days to get me my order (7 business days)! Other than the shipping XP Medical is very reliable and has not raised their prices once while all others have been.

Shipping to Florida always takes a minimum of 5 days. It once took UPS 9 days to get me my order (7 business days)! Other than the shipping XP Medical is very reliable and has not raised their prices once while all others have been.

Since they aquired (merged with?) ABAIP, they have an east-coast shipping location nowadays. I think it's in Michigan though, so it might not be that much faster if you're in southern FL... Orders shipped from XPMedical to me (metro Atlanta) take about 3 days now, down from a week before they had the second location.

I've bought from XP Medical several times. Gary is a great person, and businessman. Packages are discreet and shipped as timely as possible. Highly recommend if you need any products that he carries!

Another thing to note. XPMedical ships using FedEx Home Delivery. Which delivers on Saturday but not Monday. So time your orders accordingly.

Really? I didnt know that, but thats kinda cool (that fedex will deliver on saturday). How long have they been doing that?

Really? I didnt know that, but thats kinda cool (that fedex will deliver on saturday). How long have they been doing that?

They who?

FedEx Home Delivery (different from regular FedEx Ground) has always been a Tues-Sat service as far as I know.

XP Has been using HD as long as I've been ordering from them, 7-8 years now I would say.

ok, so i guess its my turn. i ordered from xp medical recently and i gotta say im pretty impressed. i placed my order on Wednesday about lunch time and it got shipped out that same day, and i was about to get them my Friday night. that was a pretty quick turn around i thought at the very least they wouldn't be shipped till the next day, and then wouldn't be here till Monday or later, but im happy.

as for my order, i ordered Abri-Form X-Plus X-Large, and i really love these diapers, the only bad thing is im a pretty big person and i found the size of the largest Abri-Form X-Plus's where about the same size as the largest Walgreen store brand, so i had to resort to some tape to make them fit correctly, (there was a thread somewhere about sizing, so i figured this information was important). i haven't really had enough time to wet, or use this product to its fullest yet, but so far i like it, just wish it wasn't soo hot out since its plastic, its really sweaty, but that's normal for this time of year i guess.

i would definitely order from xp medical again.

XP has been my goto store for indulgence. The only problem I have is that the last two orders of Abri-Form X-Plus X-Large I got from them had pinhole leaks. Had to wear diaper cover if I didn't want to seap leak all over the place (not my prefered choice to have to wear protection over protection). Switched to Dry 24/7 (better fit anyways) and hoping they don't start having the same problem too.

XP has been my goto store for indulgence. The only problem I have is that the last two orders of Abri-Form X-Plus X-Large I got from them had pinhole leaks. Had to wear diaper cover if I didn't want to seap leak all over the place (not my prefered choice to have to wear protection over protection). Switched to Dry 24/7 (better fit anyways) and hoping they don't start having the same problem too.

i haven't seen come close to filling one of these X-Plus's but so far i haven't had issues with pinhole leaks.

I have absolutely NOTHING to about this company that is negative. I mean theyhave GREAT response time to emails, and are always able to answer my questions. A few times their system forgot to notify me on shipping, i email, and i quickly got a reply with all the info! Discreet shipping, and as far as I am concerned great rates! I ahve compared prices to other companies that carry their products, like molicare....though i can't find many others that have the ABENA line, but either way XP has had great rates!

Since they aquired (merged with?) ABAIP, they have an east-coast shipping location nowadays. I think it's in Michigan though, so it might not be that much faster if you're in southern FL... Orders shipped from XPMedical to me (metro Atlanta) take about 3 days now, down from a week before they had the second location.

Yea, they ship from Walker, Michigan. I ordered some last Friday and they just got here Thursday evening- 6 days.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had spam or junk mail from XP. the only site that ever mailed me, was abuniverse sending out their newsletters which you can choose NOT to get. But anywho, i just placed another order through xpmedical, got it quickly and in great shape a couple days later another A+ rating i say!

The one thing that kept me away from them, is somewhere on here I read they bombard you with spam and junk mail. Can anyone tell me if this may have changed?

I've never gotten anything from them other than my order and it came in a plain box with no indications of the contents.

The one thing that kept me away from them, is somewhere on here I read they bombard you with spam and junk mail. Can anyone tell me if this may have changed?

What? No.

XPMedical does not send out any sort of mail. The only thing you'll ever get from them is an electronic order confirmation.

I have purchased from other incontinence suppliers who do the junk mail thing, XP is not one of them.

Me neither, no spam is good spam. Ordered two more cases again- 6 days again. I can't really blame XP directly- they're consistently reliable (they did just bump up the price again, but again I can't seem to blame them directly). It's UPS that keeps failing. I just wonder if they get enough business in the south east to consider another shipping storehouse down here.

Out of curiosity. What day are you ordering on?

XP ships everything FedEx home delivery. Which runs Tues-Sat. So if you order on what would normally result in Monday delivery you are going to get it on Tuesday instead. My husband always times his orders so they deliver in the middle of the week, never on a Monday.

My other thought is, do you live in an exceptionally remote location? If you are a good distance from the nearest major shipping hub (located in large cities) it could easily add another day to the trip.

• 2 months later...

XP is fantastic to deal with. My IC goes up and down, so I'm not on a regular delivery schedule. I just call as needed, and they ship like clockwork. Very easy to deal with. I usually call them with my order to make certain that the order will ship from the Ca warehouse- sometimes it doesn't and then I need to get another package or two of crappy diapers from some place local to hold me over.